John Mark, DHL

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.74.9.27,
BENIN, Cotonou, Omnium des Telecom et de l'Internet (OTI Telecom)

Return Path: gibarbera@alice.it
Date: 12th Apr 2017
Subject: ATTENTION OUR BENEFICIALLY CUSTOMER
Reply to: dhlcompany19@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear how are you doing

I?m Mr.john mark, from DHL Delivery Company, this is to inform you that we have just received a parcel containing am ATM master card,that belongs to you, which was directly sent to us from UBA bank .

Note This parcel came along with your personal information ,and the ATM card worth the total value of $4.5milion USD.please send your information in order to confirm the information on my desk.

we need to process the delivery immediately,the information should be send immediately as .soon as you get this mail .here are the Needed information needed your full name:--------, country-----,city--------, home address----,and telephone---------,Your Nearest Airport---------

Agent: Mr.john mark
Email: dhlcompany19@yahoo.com
Phone: +229-9949-6619

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <vittoriodangio@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp303.alice.it) (82.57.200.119)
Message-ID: <15e4322bcd3.vittoriodangio@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017
Reply-To: jm8730142@gmail.com
Subject: GOOD DAY

DHL International Benin
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie 03
BP 2147 Cotonou, Benin Republic.

DHL PACKAGE DELIVERY NOTIFICATION

Your package worth the total sum of $2,200,000 United State Dollars in an ATM CARD is here in our office.It was deposited to this office by the United Nations {HEAD CONSULTANT} saying that it was won by your email address in their ongoing online random selection Compensation Program 2017 in association with the International Corporation Benin Republic OIL&GAS LTD.

What you have to do now is to contact our delivery department with your information and as soon as we confirm your details our delivery team will commence with the delivery of your package to your designated address immediately.

You would required to submit information below such as:
Your Full Name:
Your Home address where the ATM CARD will be delivered:
Your Phone Number:
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:
Your Country:

We shall proceed on your delivery as soon as we confirm your information, I also wish to inform you that you will be taking the responsible of the delivery charges being $75usd only.

NOTE THAT;,you are to contact our Head Dispatch Officer MR JOHN MARK with all this information to avoid wrong delivery thanks.

We Await your prompt positive response.

DHL Express ®Courier Company.
Mr. JOHN MARK {Head Dispatch Officer}
Email: jm8730142@gmail.com
Tell +229 9871 6291.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
The information contained in this message is confidential. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.This mail was sent on behalf of DHL DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY security code of Conduct.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lvre@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic307-30.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.134.229)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018
Reply-To: Mr JOHN MARK <cxmtp@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <541661764.94550.1518533016077@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn; beneficiary;

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR. RICHARD MATHEWS, HE CALLED US YESTERDAY INFORMING ME THAT YOU HARD AN ACCIDENT AND YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR ATM CARD TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: 2222 N.NELSON , PAMPA TEXAS - 79065 USA, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOU FUNDS BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH OH OH.

WELL I AM VERY SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CASHIER CHECK MANY TIME YOU DID NOT REPLY OH. THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CASHIER CHECK IS BEEN DELIVER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY OH GOD.

HE ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST WHICH WE NOW ASK HIM TO PAY ONLY TO $159, BUT FINAL I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIM, IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

below is the information to send the fee today send it TO MR isaac Nwaka
RECEIVERS NAME :isaac Nwaka
CITY : COTONOU
Amount To Send $159
TEST Q: BE
ANSWER: FAST
MTCN====
SENDERS NAME
SENDER ADDRESS:

Our Diplomat agent will call you on his arrival to your country to hand over your card to you?
EMAIL US [cxmtp@yahoo.com]

Yours sincerely,
DIRECTOR GENERAL Mr JOHN MARK,
DHL COURIER COMPANY

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <W.W.W.@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0131.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0131.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.32])
Reply-To: makjohn423@gmail.com
Message-ID: <461877711.103583258.1537511044043.JavaMail.root@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>

Tell +229-6133-2279.