John Mark

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
John Mark
<john.me003@yahoo.com>
ISP- 80.89.176.35, Lenanon, Cobranet (relay)

Business scam: a new partner from paraguay who is also an investor. Now contact my secretary: Name: Mrs Roso Mark, Email: <jummy_tosin07@yahoo.com>

Last edited:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
John Mark
<johnmark2@maisbarcelos.pt> <mjtcsnk@yahoo.com>
ISP: 81.91.239.233, Benin

Compensation scam: a new partner from Japan Presently i'm in Japan for an investment projects... Now contact my secretary,his name is Peter Frank on
<peter_frankng@yahoo.fr>

Last edited by a moderator:

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From j.mark2
Return-Path: <j.mark2@laposte.net>
Reply-to: "j.mark2" <j.mark2@laposte.net>
Subject: CONTACT GLOBAL TRUST COURIER COMPANY FOR YOUR PACKAGE
X-Originating-IP: [41.223.251.101] Benin via South Africa, telkom-ipnet.co.za
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008

Attn: Dear friend,

Good day, How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid for the delivery fee for your check Draft but the manager of Eco Bank Benin told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire. So i told him to cash $1.5 Million us dollar all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $1.5 Million us dollar in cash was made with GLOBAL TRUST COURIER COMPANY.

Be inform that there are some documents to be secure.The only fee you have to send to them is $105 US dollar which will serve as the insurance fee and claims of affadvit to enable them deliver the parcel to you immediately.

Do contact them and let me know when you have receive your fund, below is the needed information to enable them deliver your fund to you immediately.

GLOBAL TRUST COURIER COMPANY DIRECTOR: DR CHRIS HEBERT. TEL: +229-9759-1439. EMAIL: <gtcc_benin_402@sify.com>

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE
YOUR CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS

Do let me know immediately you receive your consignment that consist your fund that i deposited in the shalom courier company so that we can share the joy together.

BEST REGARDS,

JOHN MARK
SECRETARY

REV MARK KELLY/Mr. John mark

Goodday!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $850,000 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and BEN the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $850,000 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of June 2008.

What you have to do now is to contact IMPEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the IMPEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($107.00 US) One Hundred & Five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $107.00 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact IMPEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow; Directors Name: REV MARK KELLY. Companys Name: IMPEX COURIER SERVICES, Email Address: (impexcompanyservce@yahoo.fr), TelFax +229 93 66 29 12

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $107.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The IMPEX COURIER SERVICES don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don’t let them know that box contents money ok.
I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. John mark

Return-Path: <johnmark01@freenet.de>
Received: from 81.91.239.13, Benin, OFFICE DES POSTE ET TELECOMMUNICATIONS (OPT)PROVIDER LOCAL REGISTRY
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008
Subject: I HAVE RESGISTERED YOUR CERTIFIED CONSIGNMENT WITH IMPEX
To: [johnmark01@freenet.de]

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From johnmark2
X-Originating-IP: 41.223.251.237, Benin, via South Africa, telkom-ipnest.co.za
Return-Path: <johnmark2@freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008
Subject: YOUR PAST EFFORT AND ATTEMPT
To: [johnmark2@freenet.de]

Dear beloved friend,

This is to inform you about my success in getting that fund now, I want you to contact my secretary on the information bellow.

NAME; Barrister Mmadu James, Tele phone number +229 93 16 49 00, EMAIL; (barrister_mmadu2@yahoo.fr)

Ask him to send you the total sum of (US$5M)Five Million United States Dollars in A CASHIER'S CHEQUE, which I kept for your compensation. CONTACT MY SECRETARY now for your money.

Regards,
Mr John Mark.

Barrister John Mark
From John mark
Return-Path: <johnmarkjohnmark26@yahoo.in>
Received: from [41.222.192.82] by web95115.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:44:47 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: [inf.western_unionb@live.fr]
Subject: Contact western union office for your first payment of $5,000

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [johnmarkjohnmark26@yahoo.in]

- Attn,My Dear Friend,Happy New Year to you,My working partner has helped me to send your first payment of US$5,000.00 via western union money transfer to you and here is the information:MTCN: (3250529688) SENDER NAME:SIXTUS IWUAGWU, track it now (www.westernunion.com) I dropped instruction with western union here before i travelled out of the country to keep sending you $5,000.00 daily until the payment of UNITED STATES DOLLARS(US$800,000.00)that is in the bank draft is completed and again forward to them your Telephone number and address so that they will be sure. Please,contact: Rev.Ted Bello.The western union agent with the below E-mail address (inf.western_unionb@live.fr) Phone.+229-98-542-924, Get back to me via this my private email (barrister_john.mark@rediffmail.com) after recieving your first payment they will start sending you another payment. Barrister John Mark

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From john mark
Return-Path: <tulliosan@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp301.alice.it) (82.57.200.117)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014
Reply-To: ww_u4a4a4a@hotmail.com
Subject: MTCN 281 121 6243

This is to inform you that we want to start sending your Funds of $850.000USD today and you can only be receiving two times daily from us through

your payment file,note that your reply is needed now transferring file.

I have made today's payment for you below is the MTCN
MTCN=2811216243
Sender name= petras simaitis
MTCN=281 121 6243
Question=Red
Answer=Blue
Amount=$4500

Re-confirm your information's your name phone number to enable us activate the MTCN in your name

Contact Mr. john mark
Email,ww_u4a4a4a@hotmail.com
+229 6123 5257

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: mic.partners.mali.sa@gmail.com
Date: 1st Apr 2017
Subject: Thanks and God bless you and your family

Hello my good friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that the multi-million-dollarbusiness has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Thailand who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in Thailand that was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $1,200,000.00 united state dollars.

I have left a certified international Visa Card for you worth of $1,200,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world. My dear friend I will like you to contact my secretary Mr. Mohammed Alpha, on his direct email address at: ( moh2015.alpha@gmail.com for the collection of your Visa Card.

I authorized him to release the Visa Card to you whenever you contact him regarding the ATM. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Please I will like you to accept this with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, Also comply with Mr.Mohammed Alpha directive's so that he will send the Visa ATM card to you without any delay.

My Secretary, Bamako Mali Republic,
His email address:moh2015.alpha@gmail.com

Therefore, you should send her the followings:

(1). Your full Name
(2). Your address where to deliver your check
(3) Your telephone number/and fax
(4). Your correct e-mail address.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you after you received your check so that we can share the joy together.

Regards
Mr John Mark

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <terry.dan73@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.189.146)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018
Reply-To: "MR, JOHN MARK" <mrjohnmark4@outlook.com>
Subject: Dear. Good Friend

Dear. Good Friend

I waited your response but due to your delaying for bank's requirements of the transaction,i found a new partner from China who helped me to transferred the fund in her account in China and Presently I am with her in China for investment projects of the fund. i did not forget your pass effort towards the transaction therefore i compensated you with US$3.600.000.00;

The amount converted into ATM CARD for security reasons and I kept it with my secretary in kENYA Republic also instructed him that you should contact him for the ATM CARD PACKAGE .his information is at below.

Name. Dowa Frank
Email: mrjohnmark4@outlook.com

Thanks,
MR, JOHN MARK