John Paul

Discussion in 'Diplomat scams' started by Miyuki, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 61.91.225.174, [​IMG] Thailand, Khlong Luang, Fix Ip For Coporate Customer
    Return-Path: <daniel@enburg.dyndns.org>
    Reply-To: <mrjohnpaul02@gmail.com>
    Subject: I am presently at the International Airport
    Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016

I am a Agent named John Paul, mandated to deliver your Compensation Fund sum to you in your country of residence. The funds total is US$3.5Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at the International Airport and before I can deliver the package (Funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the rightful person:

1. Full Name.
    2. Residential Address .
    3. Age .
    4. Occupation.
    5. Direct Telephone Numbers.
    6. A Copy of Your Identification.

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package Funds to your residential address. Send the requested information immediately so that I can proceed to your address, Please call me or text immediately with below phone Number.

Your Respond will be very appreciated.

Regards.
    Agent John Paul
    Tel: +1 904 875 4269

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <claudiocatanese@alice.it>
    Received: from (196.53.59.38) by wmlight.pc.tim.it;
    Message-ID: <15cbdbe63fd.claudiocatanese@alice.it>
    Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: michealkelly1223@gmail.com
    Subject: Attention Beneficiary:

Attention Beneficiary:

I’m diplomat John Paul; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in washington dulles International Airport with t The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I have with me to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Yellow Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery Yellow tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful to you. I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery Yellow tag will cost us just $125 Dollars only to get the two tag placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spendable and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

Please try and reach me with my number 646-513-5725 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. I will provid you the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. get back to me in my private email (diplomatjohnpaul01@yahoo.com)

Send the $250 through Money Gram with this informations below.
    Receiver Frank Iba.
    Country Benin Republic .
    Amount $250 US Dollars
    Text Question. What Colour?
    Answer ….Green.

Send the payment informations such as the MTCN and the senders name once you make the payment

Regards
    Diplomat John Paul
    (diplomatjohnpaul01@yahoo.com)
    646-513-5725

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 196.53.59.38, [​IMG] USA, New Jersey, LogicWeb Inc
    Return Path: claudiocatanese@alice.it
    Date: 2017-06-19
    Subject: Attention Beneficiary:
    Reply to: michealkelly1223@gmail.com

Attention Beneficiary:

I?m diplomat John Paul; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in washington dulles International Airport with tThe Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I have with me to them and they are very much pleased with the paper?s I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Yellow Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery Yellow tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful to you. I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery Yellow tag will cost us just $125 Dollars only to get the two tag placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spendable and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

Please try and reach me with my number 646-513-5725 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. I will provid you the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it?s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. get back to me in my private email (diplomatjohnpaul01@yahoo.com)

Send the $250 through Money Gram with this informations below.

Receiver Frank Iba.
    Country Benin Republic .
    Amount $250 US Dollars
    Text Question. What Colour?
    Answer ?.Green.

Send the payment informations such as the MTCN and the senders name once you make the payment

Regards
    Diplomat John Paul
    (diplomatjohnpaul01@yahoo.com)
    646-513-5725

4. Sphinx

These clowns are getting very generic. :rolleyes:

5. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

6. Sphinx

Not exactly, I mean laziness is part of their DNA.