John Paul

Discussion in 'Diplomat scams' started by Miyuki, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 61.91.225.174, [​IMG] Thailand, Khlong Luang, Fix Ip For Coporate Customer
    Return-Path: <daniel@enburg.dyndns.org>
    Reply-To: <mrjohnpaul02@gmail.com>
    Subject: I am presently at the International Airport
    Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016

I am a Agent named John Paul, mandated to deliver your Compensation Fund sum to you in your country of residence. The funds total is US$3.5Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at the International Airport and before I can deliver the package (Funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the rightful person:

1. Full Name.
    2. Residential Address .
    3. Age .
    4. Occupation.
    5. Direct Telephone Numbers.
    6. A Copy of Your Identification.

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package Funds to your residential address. Send the requested information immediately so that I can proceed to your address, Please call me or text immediately with below phone Number.

Your Respond will be very appreciated.

Regards.
    Agent John Paul
    Tel: +1 904 875 4269