John West, Western Union

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Mtn Nigeria

Return-Path: <www.@sun.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw1208.ocn.ad.jp (mogw1208.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.235.9])
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018
Reply-To: "Mr. John West." <westernunion27@aol.com>
Message-ID: <41877640.12791946.1536985852587.JavaMail.root@sun.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good News

I am Mr. John West by name,the Assistant Manager of Western Union Branch,I am responding back to you this morning to inform you that Our General Manager just passed away 5 days ago (((Died))).

And all the files/documents was handed over to me yesterday, Luckily I went through all the files and found out that you have incomplete transaction in our custody,that is why I am writing to inform you that I have some funds at hand to assist you to complete your transaction here in our custody,but it's not yet complete and secondly you have to assure me that after I help you on this matter, and as soon as you receive your first installation payment $2000 that you will return my supported money back to me?.

The reason why I want to help you out is because if this fund last for more three weeks in our custody it will be transfer to Government account.Therefore re-confirm your name and current address to our office$B!D(B

Thanks and God bless as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary,remember that you will receive 3 payments a daily which is $2000 by 3 total $6000 until your total sum of $900,000,00 { Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only} is transfer to you completely.Here is the contact email { (westernunion27@aol.com} and thanks for your patronage.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. John West
Assistant Manager Western Union Branch