Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Reply-To: "MR. JOHNSON IBE" <westernunionoffice405@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1514966791.33733532.1530494239247.JavaMail.root@circus.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: HOW ARE DOING TODAY MY DEAR

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC / ADDRESS
4955 AGBOKOU
HOW ARE DOING TODAY MY DEAR

THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES WE WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC ARE SENDING YOU THIS THE SAME EMAIL TO START PICKING UP YOUR PAYMENT AS WE TOLD YOU BEFORE THIS INFORMATION REACH US SINCE LAST THREE WEEK AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS UBA BANK WESTERN UNION,

STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 48 HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $ 5,000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND OF $ 5.5 MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS WHICH WILL TRANSFER TO YOU COMPLETELY.) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED FEE TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE ,

CONFIRMING YOUR TRANSFERRING ADDRESS AS LISTED DOWN HERE AS
YOUR RECEIVED NAME
YOUR COUNTRY :
YOUR CITY:
PHONE NO:
YOUR ADDRESS:

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE FEE SO GO AND SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND START FROM $75 TO 76.00 SO THAT WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN AND SEND IT TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT, I WILL GUARANTEE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND WITHIN 2HOuRs 30 MINTS AFTER PICKING UP THE MONEY FROM YOU AND I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED AFTER SENDING THE LAST FEE WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW

REMEMBER THAT ANY DELAY IS ON YOUR HAND NOW AND DON'T BLAME ANYBODY HERE IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE IS YOUR DUTY TO BE FAST AND SEND THE MONEY SOONEST FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO BEGINS IN TRANSFERRING TO YOU FOR YOUR TOTAL FUNDS OF $ 5.5 MILLION USD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

I REPEAT MY VOW AGAIN, ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE DEFINITELY YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE DONE TO YOU AND NOTHING MORE WILL BE REQUEST FROM YOU. NO ADDITIONAL FEE AGAIN TO AVOID MISTAKE IN SENDING YOUR DAILY PAYMENTS TO YOU, I SUGGEST YOU RECONFIRM YOUR FULL RECEIVING DETAILS INFORMATION UPON CONFIRMING THE MTCN AND SENDER NAME OF THE FEE TO ENABLE YOU GET YOUR 5,000:00 USD, TODAY AND REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO
GET THIS FUND AGAIN,

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU FAIL TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM THEN YOU WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM. SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE AT HAND.WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW. AND UPDATE US AMOUNT THAT YOU SEND AND THE MTCN. SEND THE PAYMENT DETAIL TO HIM

1.RECEIVER NAME ... IKE UWA
2. COUNTRY ... BENIN REPUBLIC.
3. CITY ... COTONOU.
4 ... TEST QUESTION .. HONEST
5. ANSWER ... TRUST.
6. AMOUNT .... AS FROM $75 TO $76

SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NOW AND SEND ANY MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW, CALL ME ON THIS LINE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY.

REGARDS,
THE MANGER OF WESTERN UNION
MR. JOHNSON IBE
Email westernunionoffice405@gmail.com
DIRECT ONLINE TELEPHONE /CALL (+229 62004256)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mr_alpha.a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018
Reply-To: Mr Johnsom Ibe <victors.howard@outlook.com>
Subject: Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please,

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WORLDWIDE:
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Western Union Money Transfer
EMS Post Office Agent Location
Benin Republic
FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE

Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$55.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning once you send this payment fee of signing document.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Western Union Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office western union location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $55.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $55.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $55.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below.

RECEIVER'S NAME: HOPE ERIC
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: THANK?
TEXT ANSWER: GOD
AMOUNT NEEDED: $55.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $55.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and Remain Bless
Yours in service
Mr Johnsom Ibe