Jones Wildman, GCS warehousing

J

JOSEGIO

So - This is a product purchase scam? We just receive a similar email...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention : Sales or Customer Service

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Bollard and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

L

Lighting Company

Looks like Thomas has switched his name to Jones
http://antifraudintl.org/threads/thomas-clark-gcs-warehousing.94296/#post-270954

Sent: August-04-15 9:11 AM
To: kelvin
Subject: BOLLARD QUOTE REQUEST

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Bollard and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rob1952

Here is something that ended up in my junk email box.

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Drainage Pipes and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response
Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: joneswildman4@gmail.com
Date: 3 septembre 2015
Subject: WELDING EQUIPMENT QUOTE REQUEST

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some welding equipment and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

S

Sales

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some rebar equipment and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: joneswildman4@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015
To: xxx
Subject: HAMMER QUOTE REQUEST

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some HAMMER and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

A

Alan Payne

Another to add to the list .

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some plastic products and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

S

Sergei

Just got one from the e-mail address: joneswildman@gmail.com

I would like to purchase the items listed below

Item number: PP-BDBR-0360-2K Kallisto Black 6 Drawer Dresser by Prepac :Quantity:22

So I would like you to send me the total cost of the units plus tax only excluding shipping charges and I will be recommending you with a shipping company that will be coming to pick up the order at your location as soon as is been set up.

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing
5702 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90001

J

Jay828

Jones Wildman <joneswildman@gmail.com>
Today at 9:50 AM

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some CHESTS and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

I got this today. We do not sell chests or anything like it.

M

mickeymick

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Sticks and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

I would like to purchase the items listed below
Item number:IA02-2V:Quantity:3

So I would like you to send me the total cost of the units plus tax only excluding shipping charges and I will be recommending you with a shipping company that will be coming to pick up the order at your location as soon as is been set up.

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

Hi Jones,

Can you please send me all your details so I can place the order for you?

I need your delivery details, ABN etc?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

I need the total cost without shipping please

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing, 25 Gouger St,
Adelaide SA 5000, Australia

25 Gouger Street is actually a KAWAII FASHION:

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Similar message from a guest.

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Tables and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response Best Regards, Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

T

Terry (CJ Group)

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Aerosol Paints and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

R

Royalty Memorials

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Church truck and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
A search shows that there is a jewelry store at that address (Jewelry Store, Store) is located at 25 Gouger Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia. No sign of GCS warehousing.

Another name used in this scam. Last year but still scamming.
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:09 PM
Subject: CONVEYORS QUOTE REQUEST

My name is Mr Thomas Clark with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Conveyors and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Thomas Clark.
GCS warehousing
805 904 0860