Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <costanzapicerno@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15fb02937af.costanzapicerno@alice.it>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017
Reply-To: ngana@diplomats.com
Subject: CONTACT OUR DIPLOMAT AGENCY

Attn; Dear Beneficiary,

Please your urgent Attention is needed, we wish to inform you that our Diplomatic agent conveying your consignment box valued the sum of $6.5 Million United States Dollars misplaced your address, we required you Reconfirm the following information's below so that she can deliver your Consignment box to you today and return immediately, simple contact Diplomat Ngana Paul on her email (ngana@diplomats.com) with your information such as

FULL NAME: ===========
CITY: ===========
CURRENT HOME ADDRESS: =========
TELEPHONE/CELL PHONE NUMBER.======
AGE/OCCUPATION: =======
SEX:MAN.

She is waiting to hear from you today with the information's to bring your Consignment funds to your doorstep. NOTE: That Diplomat agent Ngana Paul don`t know the content of The consignment box contains a huge amount of money which is $6.5 Million United States Dollars and on No circumstances should you let her be at peril with the Consignment box, The consignments were moved from here as family Treasures, so never Disclose the real content to her until you receive your consignment.

Best Regards
Jose William

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <xnonex@alice.it>
Message-ID: <16173d9ebde.xnonex@alice.it>
Reply-To: diplomatrose@diplomats.com

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Pfoolls?
reply-to: mr jose williams <josewilliams423@gmail.com>
date: Nov 19, 2018,
subject: Attention Beneficiary
mailed-by: citrus.ocn.ne.jp

Attention Beneficiary

I'm Diplomatic Jose willlam I have been trying to reach you on your Email about an hours now, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), Sterling, VA 20166, USA, with your consignment Box worth $12.8 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by I.C EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.

please you are to reconform your delivery Info to me, to avoid delivery to the wrong person such as,

YOUR FULL NAME____?
YOUR HOME ADDRESS_____?
YOUR COUNTRY__________?
YOUR CITY_____________?
YOUR CURRENT TEL PHONE________?
YOUR OCCUPATION_______?

REGARD
Jose willlam
Your DIPLOMATIC AGENT