Joseph Arnold

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <engr.edwardo@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wr1-f68.google.com) (209.85.221.68)
Reply-To: joearnold018@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018
Subject: MAY I HAVE YOUR CONSENT TO THIS.

Greetings to you.
I apologize if by this mail, I have invaded your privacy. I am looking to see if you are related to Edouard (deceased) or know someone who knew him.

I need to find his family as a matter of urgency.Any help in this regard will be appreciated. If you are related to him,you may want to take urgent steps to protect his investment proceeds.

Sincerely,
Joseph Arnold.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <markafonso101@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io1-f67.google.com) (209.85.166.67)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018
Subject: PRIVATE

Hello,
Greetings to you. I apologize if by this mail, I have invaded your privacy. I am looking to see if you are related to Edouard (deceased) or know someone who knew him.

I need to find his family as a matter of urgency.Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
If you are related to him,you may want to take urgent steps to protect his investment proceeds.

Sincerely,
Joseph Arnold.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <engr.edwardofori7@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io1-f67.google.com) (209.85.166.67)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018
Subject: PRIVATE.

Greetings to you.
I apologize if by this mail,I have invaded your privacy. I want you to urgently confirm if you are related to a deceased who included your name as a beneficiary/next of kin to his estate/funds. Or know someone who knew him.

He died about twenty (20) years ago in Swissair Flight 111 of September 07,1998) plane crash with his entire family included among the 215 passengers and 14 crew members (I have proof of the air-crash).

I need to find any member of his family as a matter of urgency. Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

If you are related to him,I encourage you to take urgent steps to protect his investment proceeds. Please revert back to me urgently.

Yours sincerely,
Joseph Arnold.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <joearnold018@yahoo.com>

I encourage you to take urgent steps to protect his investment proceeds. Please revert back to me urgently. My alternative email:
josepharnold569@gmail.com