Joy Jonathan

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Not a banker: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/dr-jo-joy-jonathan-bank-of-africa-nigeria.124877/
http://antifraudintl.org/threads/dr-joy-jonathan-united-bank-of-africa-nigeria.127334/

Return-Path: joy_jonathan@aol.com
Received: from sonic305-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq409.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.6.133.41])
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018
Subject: transfer of 21.5 millions into your account : joy_jonathan@aol.com, joy_1jonathan@aol.com

Send all this like i told you before we can talk in any other things.
I am very happy that you responded urgently and your willingness is noted. what I need is a trust one, I wish to inform you that I don't have internet access or phone to call you because am currently in United Nations (IDP) camp I only write to you with a help of the Rev. Father Ejike who is here in St. Peters priest but he don't know anything about this transaction only me and you, Now I need you to reassure me that this transaction shall be done legitimately and will not contravene the laws of international money transfers. I also want to be sure that you are a trust person.

All things being equal, with me to the bank the transfer will be completed within 3 working days starting from the day the application for the transfer is submitted to the bank in your name as my cousin. the bone-fie and rightful beneficiary of the $21.5m.

In doing this with me, do please provide the information requested below to enable me submit application for the transfer in your name to UBA Bank, send it now,
1. name:................
2. phone........
3. age:................
4. sex:.........................
5. occupations:.......... ........
6. country:........ ........
7. id. card:...............

Once bank make this transfer of 21.5 millions into your account i will come over to your country to open up my company and start a new life. as iam the only one in the family now, 65% is mine while 35% is yours.

Thanks
Yours faithfully,
Joy Jonathan

joyjonathan650@yahoo.com,
drjonathanjoy1@gmail.com,

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <joyjonathan650@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic307-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq405.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [74.6.134.41])
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018
Reply-To: JOY JONATHAN <joy_jonathan@aol.com>
Subject: Sir, 65% is my share while 35% is yours...

Dear Sir.

I am very happy that you responded urgently and your willingness is noted.what I need is a trust one,I wish to inform you that I don't have internet access or phone to call you because am currently in untied Nation (IDP) camp I only write to you with a help of a Rev.Father Ejike who is here in St.Peters priest but he don't know anything about this transaction only m and you, Now I need you to reassure me that this transaction shall be done legitimately and will not contravene the laws of international money transfers. I also wean to sure that your a trust person. All things being equal,with me to the bank the transfer will be completed within 3 working days starting from the day the application for the transfer is submitted to the bank in your name as my cousin, the bone-fide and rightful beneficiary of the $21.5m.

In doing this with me,do please provide the information requested below;,to enable me submit application for the transfer in your name to UBA Bank, send it now・
1. name:........ ........
2. phone........
3. age:........ ........
4. sex:.........................
5. occupations:.......... ........
6. country:........ ........
7. city
8. paasport:...............

Once bank make this trasfer of 21.5 million into your account i will come over to your country to open up my comany and start a new life.as am the only one in the family now, 65% is my share while 35% is yours.

Thanks
Yours faithfully,
Joy Jonathan