Julia Sherwood

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Jlia@alice.com>
Received: from (EHLO vsmtpvtin3.tin.it) (212.216.176.241)
Message-ID: <57AADE6100116996@vsmtpvtin3.tin.it> (added by postmaster@tin.it)
Reply-To: <jsherwood1800@gmail.com>
Subject: Your Vacation RESORT Unit?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016

i am interested in your vacation resort unit (-timeshare. is it still for sale?

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jsherwood1800@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm0-f43.google.com) (74.125.82.43)
Sender: jsherwood1800@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016
Subject: Re: Your Vacation RESORT Unit?

Thank you for your reply to my inquiry regarding your timeshare. Please note that although I am a private buyer, I am interested in purchasing your timeshare because I am about to start a vacation rental company so I need a number of timeshare weeks to be able to commence. I am NOT a broker or a listing company. I hope we can come to an agreement on the sale at a reasonable price.

Please provide information on your timeshare(s) such as weeks of availability, yearly maintenance fees and if your resort can be exchanged via RCI or interval.

I will wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Julia Sherwood

R

Raymond James

Thank you for your reply to my inquiry regarding your timeshare. Please note that although I am a private buyer, I am interested in purchasing your timeshare because I am about to start a vacation rental company so I need a number of timeshare weeks to be able to commence. I am NOT a broker or a listing company. I hope we can come to an agreement on the sale at a reasonable price.

Please provide information on your timeshare(s) such as weeks of availability, yearly maintenance fees and if your resort can be exchanged via RCI or interval.

I will wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,Julia Sherwood

P.S I am also a party girl and love a great Orgy

P

Pam Duffy

Received exact messages of this thread from a jsherwoods202@gmail.com and a jsherwood545@gmail.com beginning August 30, 2016. Also said she was completely dead, gave a Chicago, IL address for which she is not listed, and said she would use a closing firm as shown in the message below:

"Thanks for the details. Having reviewed all the information provided, I have made my offer as clearly as possible below.

1- I will be willing to pay $6,000 for your timeshare for both weeks, closing will commence within the next few days.

2- I am hearing impaired in both ears and as a result, I will doing all closing formalities through my broker. I will be responsible for the closing cost and title transfer fees along with my broker fees.

3- Closing will be done through First American title transfer(www.firstam.com/title) who would work with your home resort and funds will be held in Escrow during closing.

Let me know if this works and we will discuss next steps. Sincerely, Julia Sherwood"

When I got my law firm involved, she quit communicating.