Sarah Hall

they are targeting recent powerball winner Julie Leach

19 Oct 2015, Julie Leach <JLGRANTFOUNDATION@representative.com> wrote:
The Julie Leach Foundation
1711 Cherrydown
Three Rivers MI 78001
United States.

Hello xxxxx ,
After much verification and confirmation The Julie Leach Foundation have decided to release your funds to you , I have no doubt now that you will put this funds in good use and also help the needy around you..
This mail is once again to officially inform you about the authenticity/legitimacy of this award and also bring to your notice once again that it was your Profile through the Linkedin Social Network that emerge you a lucky beneficiary of the Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($500,000.00) in the on going Julie Leach Foundation World Wide Grant. Your winning verification process is completed and yo
The Julie Leach Foundation
1711 Cherrydown
Three Rivers MI 78001
United States.

Hello
After much verification and confirmation The Julie Leach Foundation have decided to release your funds to you , I have no doubt now that you will put this funds in good use and also help the needy around you..
This mail is once again to officially inform you about the authenticity/legitimacy of this award and also bring to your notice once again that it was your Profile through the Linkedin Social Network that emerge you a lucky beneficiary of the Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($500,000.00) in the on going Julie Leach Foundation World Wide Grant. Your winning verification process is completed and your funds is approved for remittance. you are now entitled to your full grant of $500,00.00 cash which by now has been encoded in a bank transfer code.

Kindly allow me to inform you that we have discovered a hug number of double claims due to beneficiarys informing close friends relatives, attorney and third parties about their donations. As a result, these close friends, relatives, attorney and third parties tried to claim the donation sum on behalf of the real recipients thereby casing problems for the payout bank. Please be informed that any double claim discovered in the disbursement process, will certainly result to the cancellation of that particular donation, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the informer to the double claimer about the donation. so your are hereby advised to keep your information strictly confidential until your claim has been fully recovered. i will be glad to visit or send my team upon the completion of a desirable project done by you for the less privilege around you after receiving this grant.

PAYOUT BANK CONTACT DETAILS:
[LIST]
[*]Name of bank -------: SWEDBANK PLC USA
[*]Office address -------: One Penn Plaza, 15th Floor, New York, N.Y 10119
[*]Name of department ----: Online Transfer
[*]Transfer officer in charge ---: Mr Philip Daka
[*]Contact number ----: Tel: +1 321-300-7081
[*]Contact email---: accountdept@swedeemail.com
[/LIST]

After the bank must have opened up a new on-line bank account for you, you will be able to login and transfer your money from your online bank account to your local bank account there in your country . You also welcome to visit the said bank yourself to claim your grant if you find the whole process cumbersome, we only making sure you get your grant the safest way possible.
Congratulations and do not fail to update me with further correspondence with you and the bank so i can give feed-back to my foundation board of directors and again after receiving your grant you will be required to visit us depending on your location and give a formal speech for documentation purposes.

Note: You may likely receive more winning notification mails due to late delivery message from our department. Please do disregard and delete the message

God Bless and Good-luck
J.L (Julie Leach Foundation)

A

Apiyo

It is painful and hurting when someone like me who is struggling and sincerely, genuinely in need of assistance is being taken advantage off by these heartless fraudsters.

After reading a similar email to this one(99% copy) that has been sent to me today, i felt suspicious and googled. It turns out that several people have the same email sent to them.

May hails of fire and brim stones consume them to ashes in Jesus Name.

E

ESTER

I received this message on LinkedIn from someone I had just connected with. I removed this scammer from my connections immediately.

She said this:

A touching email i read now inspired me to do this. I just decided with the support of my family to voluntarily donate part of my won lottery funds to you as a charitable project to improve the lives of five different individuals all over the world through this Social Network. If you have received this message, then you are among the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us via ( julieleachfoundation@gmail.com ) with your full name/country and email address.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance. Julie Leach.

I got his today Is this a scam??

LLOYDS BANK

25 Gresham Street,
London,EC2V 7HN
England.

Dear Valued Customer,
We are in receipt of your email and in line with our corporate policy, we have confirmed the instructions from Mrs JULIE LEACH, Instructing us toimmediately open an online Offshore debit account in your name, and transfer your approved funds of $2,000,000.00 USD attached to File No: LLTB-678-51829-UK to you. Our on-line Offshore account opening will enable us to immediately make any further transfer of your funds to your designated personal bank account in your country.

However, resident of the Non-UNITED KINGDOM, you are required to set up a non Resident Online/Offshore account with our Bank. This online/offshore account will be set up in your name by our Bank (Lloyds Bank ) As soon as you meet up to our corporate policy, you will have your account setup. Please be informed that setting up of an online account with us is a simple exercise that involves simple steps, which you will have to choose the type of account you want to open from the options below.

1. OFFSHORE PERSONAL ACCOUNT : ( STUDENT TYPE ACCOUNT ) This types of account requires an initial deposit of £325.706 GBP Equivalent to $500.00 USD (Five Hundred USD) and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $1,000,000.00 USD within one month
2. OFFSHORE BUSINESS ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of £459.375 GBP equivalent to $700.00 USD ( Seven Hundred USD ) and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $10,000.000.00 USD within one month.

3. OFFSHORE CORPORATE ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of £620.275 GBP equivalent to $950.00 USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty USD) and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $30,000,000.00 USD within one month.

4. OFFSHORE PLATINIUM ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit £1168.00 GBP equivalent to $1780.00 USD (One Thousand Seven Hundred And Eighty USD) and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $100,000,000.00 USD within one month

Please note that you can decide to close your account. Advise us on when payment can be made in order for us to inform you of payment mode, and send you our offshore account opening forms that you will have to fill and return to us. We look forward for your prompt response. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

LLOYDS BANK®, Customers Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Mr. Richard Moore.
CCM & Director Of Foreign Operations.
Chief Accountant/Account Director.
CC: GENERAL MANAGER (CBP )
PHONE: +44 703 199 3809________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONFIDENTIAL FROM LLOYDS BANK
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is Prohibited

Good day to you.

My entire family are pleased to read your reply to us.in respect of my Christmas Donation My Name is Julie Leach, I am a 50 years old I am presently in London for treatment, I won the Michigan lottery Jackpot of $310.5 million on October 6, 2015. I purchased the winning ticket on Shell station in my hometown of Three Rivers on the day of the drawing.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below:
Please you can read more about me by viewing the below links:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261479/Winner-310-5-million-Powerball-ticket-speak-media.html
I am my family have decided to deposit the sum of $2,000.000.00 Us Dollars with a bank in London, and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as depositor. Recently my doctor told me that i would not last for the next eight months due to cancer problem. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, having known my condition, i decided to donate this funds to a church, organization or good heart and God fearing individual that will utilize this money in good faith.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and i want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.

Like i stated before, I won the Michigan lottery Jackpot and i alone have the sole power to donate/assign a next of kin to the funds to whoever I want. I am a born again christian (I am a CATHOLIC) and take delight only in the things of our father as I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that I know he will not fail me so I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {Almighty} will surely strengthen you.

My other relatives are not Christians and they have used part of the funds and property we left behind for worldly things. As I am here in the hospital they are around me and they have sold virtually all I have left; what they wait to hear is that I am dead so that they lay their hands on my last belongings here on earth but that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal and there is an eternal home for me which there is enough enjoyment.

I do not want them to know about this project that is why I am communicating with you only on email and I am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament. All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because I want to see my vision fulfilled before I leave this sinful world. My spirit directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for someone to help me since I can no longer trust my family members and friends and I do not want this particular deposit to be used for things of the world. I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory of God. Also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction confidential and you will be willing to contact the finance firm which is located in London, United Kingdom (UK), and finalize all necessary formalities as to the release of the fund to you. I will also want to know a little more about you regarding your life, your spiritual life, what you do for a living so as for me to know you will be able to complete this. At the moment I cannot write much because of my health and I do not know when my time will be up so I require your urgent response if you are trust worthy and willing to help me finalize this transactions that I will immediately write my chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance firm as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. To prepare this document I will require your:

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:

I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Regards
Julie Leach

I

Irestless

Response to The Julie Leach Foundation
(Let's see if they follow up)

Good Afternoon Julie,
I have a better idea. When you have a moment, please provide Your Telephone Number & Full Address & I will be more than happy to stop by with Coffee & Donuts so that we can discuss & elaborate what you have in mind with reference to your Winnings, Donations & Foundation.
If you prefer, we can also meet at my office as I sometimes work out of the Federal Bureau of Investigation Building at 777 Michigan Avenue not far from Three Rivers. We have attorneys, Investigators & FBI Agents at hand who will ensure compliance & help to confirm the avoidance of any fraudulent practices.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Sincerely,

To Avoid Fraudulent Solicitations & Phishing, Please Note that all E-mail messages contain IP Address Tracking Coding to assist in the tracking location of any working computers where E-mails are derived from or Investigations through Social Media. By Opening & Reading of this message, you are legally aware of United Sates Homeland Security Processes & Thus Waive All Rights Regarding Computer Tracking. Legal Prosecution for Phishing or Illegal Solicitation is Punishable by no less than $25,000 Fine and/or Serving a Minimum of 5 Years in a Federal Prison.

M

Maverick

I received the same email after an invite via linkedin, note I am in Brazil looking for new job opportunities...
it seems they are approaching person in the same situation.

GOD will judge them sooner !

K

K from Philippines

Got the emails on my yahoomail from Julie Leach. I sent the details they asked (most of the info i supplied isnt true). They responded to my inquiries and mails very promptly. I felt sorry that they have to use the name of God.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: Inga.Nikkarinen@nygh.on.ca
Received: from mailgate.nygh.on.ca ([142.46.224.49])
To: Inga Nikkarinen <Inga.Nikkarinen@nygh.on.ca>
Subject: RE: Xmas Donation
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015

Xmas Donation of $2M To You Contact ( julieleach900@gmail.com) for Info, Please do not ignore, this is the third time trying to reach you. WATCH STORY
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Da-WWMvlQBEU<https://mail.campus.gla.ac.=
uk/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=3DiMADwjJbRZtSOgsTMApGluRHxZfxKWcMlcbtN6NN8MEddG9Pm9=
XSCGgAdAB0AHAAcwA6AC8ALwB3AHcAdwAuAHkAbwB1AHQAdQBiAGUALgBjAG8AbQAvAHcAYQB0A=
GMAaAA_AHYAPQBhAC0AVwBXAE0AdgBsAFEAQgBFAFUA&URL=3Dhttps://www.youtube.com/w=
atch?v%3da-WWMvlQBEU>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, disclosure, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

H

haytham gad

@ Mey - We are an anti fraud site, we post scam emails. The above is a scam email sent by an internet criminal in order to steal money from prospective victims. Never reply to these emails. More about this type of scam can be read here: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-church-and-charity-emails-are-fake.15299/
this happen with me from about 5 years ago, like this situation , but bc i not think good or knowing about that they take from me about 12 000 $

S

Sayed salah