Julie Leach, The Julie Leach Foundation

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <info@pgr.gob.ve>
Subject: HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU(REPLY)
To: Recipients <info@pgr.gob.ve>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017
Reply-To: julieleach967@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20170928224158.6D26046F0F26@correo.pgr.gob.ve>

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 52 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world.
Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

Please follow the News Link below for more info;
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261479/Winner-310-5-million-Powerball-ticket-speak-media.html
OR

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Mrs Julie Leach.

H

Heidi Tucker

Please post details if you get anything on this scam.
Here is a copy of the email I was sent today and became suspicious, then found your website- please catch these people this is really not ok- so horrible to use a religious pretense to persuade people. Thanks for your help!!

Greetings,

I am Julie Leach from Michigan, A 51-year old mother of 3 children and 11 grand children. I worked as a fiberglass factory employee in Michigan. At September 30th, I won the Power-ball jackpot lottery of $310 Million which makes me quit my job at once. I have been working at the fiberglass manufacturer for over 23 years. So I feel this is a blessing to my life which enables me to quit my job and help my family and very less privilege/less fortunate around me as well.

I have been doing charity work for 15 years and i also play the lottery every week. I never had any large payout from my years of playing not knowing God has a purpose for me and my family. I have always prayed that God should help me and i was not surprised when i won my Lotto because I have always knew God has a plan for my life because I believed in the part of the Bible that says "ask and you shall receive" and consistently i have always asked for a miracle from God through prayers and i believe you do the same too. My humble family and I have decided to continue God's work after having much prayers and seeking the faith of God over us including order members, and good servants of God. After a lot of prayers together, we make sure that my money goes a long way helping other people all over the world that are in need of financial assistance. I don't have much to say about my self now because am over excited.

So at this point my family and i have decided to donate $3,000,000.00USD to Two(2) lucky individuals world wide as part of What we promised God to do is he make us a Winner Last Year. Its a donation tagged to you and your family and also for you to help the less fortunate, sick, handicapped, and not excluding the cancer patients etc. so if you are getting this mail from me it means you have been chosen by my Humble family and I with the assistance from Power ball Lottery and Gaming (PLG), Google, and Microsoft Corporation who assisted me to collect mailing Data's for random selection, which I found you through "Microsoft Powered Message".
I know you would wonder and why I had to Move to the UK. I decided to move to United Kingdom with my family because, since I won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming, my Attorney and close friends adviced me to move to United Kingdom with my family rather than paying Taxes Every week.

Please you can know more about me on the lottery winnings by viewing the below website and see for yourself how God works.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/ us-news/julie-leach- fiberglass-factory-employee- wins-310-5-million-powerball- n439331

Julie Leach, Fiberglass Factory Employee, Wins $310.5 ...
www.nbcnews.com
A fiberglass factory employee in Michigan is $310.5 million richer — which is rich enough, she has decided, to quit her job. Julie Leach, 50, was working an ...

My donation may not be much to you, but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power-ball Jackpot did to me. Hence, I would love to know a few important things about my beneficiary :

Full Names
Address:
Cell:
Sex/Age:

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and the society at large as soon as my donation gets to you. Kindly send me the above information for you to contact my authorized payout bank.

Julie Leach & Family.

R

Robert Allan

I got the message below and of course I checked it out.

Why do these people believe we are so stupid to fall for this I will never fathom.
R Allan

My Dear Beneficiary,

Like i stated before, I won the Michigan lottery Jackpot and i alone have the sole power to donate/assign a next of kin to the funds to whoever I want. I am a born again christian (I am a CATHOLIC) and take delight only in the things of our father as I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that I know he will not fail me so I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {Almighty} will surely strengthen you.My other relatives are not Christians and they have used part of the funds and property we left behind for worldly things.

I do not want them to know about this project that is why I am communicating with you only on email and I am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament. All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because I want to see my vision fulfilled before I leave this sinful world.

I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory of God. Also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction confidential and you will be willing to contact the finance firm which is located in France , Paris (FR), and finalize all necessary formalities as to the release of the fund to you. I will also want to know a little more about you regarding your life, your spiritual life, what you do for a living so as for me to know you will be able to complete this. At the moment I cannot write much because of my health and I do not know when my time will be up so I require your urgent response if you are trust worthy and willing to help me finalize this transactions that I will immediately write my chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance firm as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. To prepare this document I will require your:

Full Name:
Address:
Phone Number:

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

God Bless You

N

Natalie Wall

Hi, I'm in Australia & received this today;

"Julie Leach picked you for a humanitarian grant donation, send an email to ( ms.jleach01@gmail.com) for more info.
Please Note: This is the third time we've been trying to contact you.
Best Regards."

I have deleted it.

V

Virginie

I received an SMS.It reads:

RE: Grant

Julie Leach picked you for a humanitarian grant donation, send an email only to ( Julieleach.charity@outlook.com<mailto:julieleach.charity@outlook.com> ) for more info.

Best Regards.

(and after a very long space)

This email and any attachments are or may be confidential and legally privileged and are sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system: its use, disclosure or copying is unauthorized. Statements and opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of NELFT. Any representations or commitments in this email are subject to contract.

NELFT NHS Foundation Trust

L

lloyd249

I received a text message first with an email address telling me Julie Leach is granting me 3 million dollars. I emailed back giving my address and phone number. Wow I believed this to be true!
this is not true it is a scam an advanced fee fraud do not give them anything .

M

Margae

I received almost the exact same emails. Looks like people have been posting about this as a scam since 2015. They're changing the bank (mine was London, but I see through the threads that one bank was in Sweden, another in Paris...) and the individual bank contacts as well as Julie Leach's contact email address (mine was JulieLeach.charity.@gmail.com). Also note that the email for the bank contact had a hotmail.com address. No reputable bank contact would have a hotmail.com address if they were conducting legitimate bank business. They would use the bank's own domain name. Red flag. Below is a copy of the email I got from "Julie" and then the one I received quite promptly from the bank, which of course has a set up fee that must be remitted in order to set up the transfer account as well as requiring a copy of your ID/passport (none of which I provided). Do your homework people- - I've not seen a scam so detailed before and it does give one pause. Do your homework! Thank goodness for google and the power of communication.
====================================================================
2nd EMAIL FROM "JULIE LEACH"

Greetings

You will have to contact the bank that i have made the deposit of $ 3,000,000.00USD for you and your family, i have already sent your information's on-line, contact them with your ref number for easy trace of your file Ref Number: FX / 8240023-JULIE / BTB / 2017. The bank will direct you on what to do to receive this donation. They will ask you to open an on-line account with them. Please do. You can also contact Mr George Bradshaw via his email address as he will render assistance to you regarding this donation transfer and i have already told him to help you with more guideline.

Note that you “MUST” first open a new on line paying bank account with our paying finance group before your $3,000,000.00 US0 US Dollars will be paid to the new on line bank account so you can have an open/secured access to your new bank account on line and then information will also be provided on how you can personally transfer your $3,000,000.00 US Dollars to your local account Within 24 hours without providing your personal bank account information to anyone, if you follow the instructions from our finance firm directly within the next three (3) working days you will have this funds transferred to your account and available for use.

The Bank details are:
NATIONWIDE BANK PLC.
Email: +44-753-712-7178

I Advice you to Kindly keep this confidential and secretive, you do not need to start talking to anybody other then Mr. George about this not until you get the funds fully transferred to you, so as to prevent people from impersonating you thereby trying to contact my bank and claiming to be you. or prevent people from hurting you and thereby find a way to steal the money from you, people cannot be predicted nor trusted. I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends because alot of friends will come around now. I wish you and your entire family Good luck.

May the Good Lord Bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you

God Bless you
Mrs. Julie Leach.

And more at http://antifraudintl.org/threads/george-bradshaw-nationwide-bank.120496/

A

Ada Yao

I received the same email. Is there a way to put them in jail?
How many people have they done fraud to on the internet in the name of God?
The first thing I think is to dig out who they really are with software techniques.
Can we report to the police and get some help?
We cannot let these people be at large to hurt other people.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
There is very little chance they would ever be put in prison. They have to be identified first. Fighting them with publicity is about the best we can do at this point.

A

Ada Yao

I am in Australia too, but I foolishly sent my details back.
Then I received other 2 emails and asked to open an online account in Nationwide bank.
I noticed that they used yahoo email address. That's very weird. I searched and found there is no such bank at all. Then I read this website that exposed the fraud. Thank Antifraudintl.org, I didn't fall further.
Can we sue them as a class action?

M

Margae

This scam has resurfaced as of October 2017. Almost verbatim to what others have pasted in. Different bank and contact person but same offer and same scam both from "Julie" and the letter from the bank contact. Watch out. It's very meticulous but there are lots of red flags if you look...

C

cjm

-----Original Message-----
From: McPherson, Richard M (KSP) (KSP) <richard.mcpherson@ky.gov>
To: McPherson, Richard M (KSP) (KSP) <richard.mcpherson@ky.gov>
Sent: Sun, Nov 26, 2017
Subject: RE: Xmas Gift

You are a recipient to Mrs Julie Leach Donation of $2 million USD. Contact (julieleach104@gmail.com) for claims.

Mrs Julie Leach julieleach104@gmail.com

Greetings
I am Julie Leach from Michigan, A 50-year old mother of 3 children and 11 grand children. I worked as a fiberglass factory employee in Michigan. At September 30th, I won the Power-ball jackpot lottery of $310 Million which makes me quit my job at once. I have been working at the fiberglass manufacturer for over 23 years. So I feel this is a blessing to my life which enables me to quit my job and help my family and very less privilege/less fortunate around me as well.

I have been doing charity work for 15 years and i also play the lottery every week. I never had any large payout from my years of playing not knowing God has a purpose for me and my family. I have always prayed that God should help me and i was not surprised when i won my Lotto because I have always knew God has a plan for my life because I believed in the part of the Bible that says "ask and you shall receive" and consistently i have always asked for a miracle from God through prayers and i believe you do the same too. My humble family and I have decided to continue God's work after having much prayers and seeking the faith of God over us including order members, and good servants of God. After a lot of prayers together, we make sure that my money goes a long way helping other people all over the world that are in need of financial assistance. I don't have much to say about my self now because am over excited.

So at this point my family and i have decided to donate $2,000,000.00USD to Two(2) lucky individuals world wide as part of What we promised God to do is he make us a Winner Last Year. Its a donation tagged to you and your family and also for you to help the less fortunate, sick, handicapped, and not excluding the cancer patients etc. so if you are getting this mail from me it means you have been chosen by my Humble family and I with the assistance from Power ball Lottery and Gaming (PLG), Google, and Microsoft Corporation who assisted me to collect mailing Data's for random selection, which I found you through "Microsoft Powered Message".

I know you would wonder and why I had to Move to the UK. I decided to move to United Kingdom with my family because, since I won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming, my Attorney and close friends adviced me to move to United Kingdom with my family rather than paying Taxes Every week.

Please you can know more about me on the lottery winnings by viewing the below website and see for yourself how God works.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/julie-leach-fiberglass-factory-employee-wins-310-5-million-powerball-n439331

My donation may not be much to you, but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power-ball Jackpot did to me. Hence, I would love to know a few important things about my beneficiary :

Full Names
Address:
Cell:
Sex/Age:

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and the society at large as soon as my donation gets to you. Kindly send me the above information for you to contact my authorized payout bank.

Julie Leach & Family.

M

MARTACHER

I’ve received this and I guess it concern to the subject of the discussion. They also say: the THIRD time! Just to make me reply ASAP but I’m Italian And with this email I’m subscribed to very few newsletter .. I think it must be one of them linked to this spam.
Sent: giovedì, novembre 30, 2017 6:52 AM
Subject: RE: Grant Offer
To: Adrian Clarke <aclarke@liberal.ola.org>

Julie Leach picked you for a humanitarian grant donation, send an email to (julieleach.charity@gmail.com ) for more info.
Best Regards.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <richard.mcpherson@ky.gov>
Received: from mail1.state.ky.us (kymgw01.ky.gov [205.204.133.88])
From: "McPherson, Richard M (KSP)" <richard.mcpherson@ky.gov>
To: "McPherson, Richard M (KSP)" <richard.mcpherson@ky.gov>
Subject: RE: Xmas Gift
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017

You are a recipient to Mrs Julie Leach Donation of $2 million USD. Contact (julieleach104@gmail.com) for claims.

D

DoneWithThisCrap

I got a text very similar to this about four weeks ago (I didn't read it until today), and I've been googling the charity scam to try to find someone saying that they received a text with this message, but I couldn't find one, so I believe that this is most likely from a different person/group. I don't know how helpful this may or may not be, but I figure that it's worth mentioning, so here it is.

1 of 3
FRM:Martin, Brandon K.
SUBJ:Greetings to you
MSG:Hello Dearest One, I have a donation of $5,000,000.00 that I have decided to give to you (Con't) 2 of 3 as charity to help the less privileged ones and orphans in your community. Please respond for more information to receive my donation to (Con't) 3 of 3 you. Contact me via: julieleeach@yahoo.com
Regards Mrs. Julie Leach.(End)

That's word for word from the text. I would just like to point out a few things that I noticed about this, just to sum it all up.

1) It's from Martin, Brandon K. (Couldn't find anything about him from Google.)

2) The email address (julieleeach@yahoo.com) misspelled her last name.

3) Who the heck calls someone they've never met "Dearest One"? That sets off so many red flags.

Anyway, I hope that this is helpful to you. I'm not sure just how relevant it is, but as I said, it's worth mentioning.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos DHCP Pool 1 via London

Return-Path: <julieleach@utoronto.ca>
Message-ID: <20180307171456.uln7799bk04k4ok4@webmail.utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018
Reply-to: julieleach913@gmail.com
Subject: Cash Benefit

Grant of 3M to you. Reply to julieleach93@gmail.com for more details

J

Julie Leach Scam email

HERE IS THE SCAM EMAIL I GOT:

Greetings,

I am Julie Leach from Michigan, A 51-year old mother of 3 children and 11 grand children. I worked as a fiberglass factory employee in Michigan. At September 30th, I won the Power-ball jackpot lottery of $310 Million which makes me quit my job at once. I have been working at the fiberglass manufacturer for over 23 years. So I feel this is a blessing to my life which enables me to quit my job and help my family and very less privilege/less fortunate around me as well.

I have been doing charity work for 15 years and I also play the lottery every week. I never had any large Payout from my years of playing not knowing God has a purpose for me and my family. I have always prayed that God should help me and I was not surprised when I won my Lotto because I have always knew God has a plan for my life because I believed in the part of the Bible that says "ask and you shall receive" and consistently I have always asked for a miracle from God through prayers and I believe you do the same too. My humble family and I have decided to continue God's work after having much prayers and seeking the faith of God over us including order members, and good servants of God. After a lot of prayers together, we make sure that my money goes a long way helping other people all over the world that are in need of financial assistance. I don't have much to say about my self now because am over excited.

So at this point my family and I have decided to donate $3,000,000.00USD to Two(2) lucky individuals world wide as part of What we promised God to do is he make us a Winner Last Year. Its a donation tagged to you and your family and also for you to help the less fortunate, sick, handicapped, and not excluding the cancer patients etc. so if you are getting this mail from me it means you have been chosen by my Humble family and I with the assistance from Power ball Lottery and Gaming (PLG), Google, and Microsoft Corporation who assisted me to collect mailing Data's for random selection, which I found you through "Microsoft Powered Message".

I know you would wonder and why I had to Move to Ireland(U.K). I decided to move to Ireland with my family because, since I won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming, my Attorney and close friends advised me to move to Ireland with my family rather than paying Taxes Every week. Ireland is the cheapest country to reside when it comes to Taxation, Cost of living e.t.c .

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/ us-news/julie-leach- fiberglass-factory-employee- wins-310-5-million-powerball- n439331
Julie Leach, Fiberglass Factory Employee, Wins $310.5 ...
www.nbcnews.com
NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News www.nbcnews.com

Go to NBCNews.com for breaking news, videos, and the latest top stories in world news, business, politics, health and pop culture.

A fiberglass factory employee in Michigan is $310.5 million richer — which is rich enough, she has decided, to quit her job. Julie Leach, 50, was working an ...

Full Names
Address:
Cell:
Sex/Age:

Julie Leach & Family.

Subject: DID YOU RECEIVE OUR LAST EMAIL!
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018
Reply-To: lynnmeredith648@gmail.com

You are a recipient to Mrs Julie Leach Donation of $2,500,000 million USD. Contact ( mrsfranklinkarens@gmail.com ) for claims.

Reply back to this Email: g.ntasteven@yandex.com , lynnmeredith648@gmail.com ).