Julie Leach, The Julie Leach Foundation

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting website for "Julie".

Creation Date: 2017-07-23-- Hey, that's today!
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-07-23T22:06:47.000Z
Registrar: 1&1 Internet SE
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@1and1.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8774612631
Registrant Name: Haba Lamba
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 34 west road
Registrant Street: 34 west road
Registrant City: JHB
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 1618
Registrant Country: ZA
Registrant Phone: +27.616162534
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Email: slimraymondclinton@yahoo.com

L

Lost2Camelot

My daughter received two text messages on her phone this morning from someone claiming to be Julie Leach with an email link to click - the offer is $2 million.

T

Text Message scam

Beware of this too was contacted through via text don't know how they got my number. However this is the second time, I blocked the last one now they contact through different number I suppose . :
FRM:Julie Leach
SUBJ:DONATION TO YOU
MSG:Hello, I 'm donating 2MILLION USD to you. E-mail me at jl@j-leach.com for info, I am Julie Leach powerball jackpot winner of $305 million USD 2015.

S

seriesX

This is a copy of the email that I just received. Somewhat surprised that this scam is still using the same info.

FRM:julie
SUBJ:Information
MSG:How are you just to inform you I have donated 2 Million USD to you, email me on (info@leachjulie.com) for complete details. Julie.

J

Jason11212

Unfortunately i send them my personal details and i am afraid of using it against me could u plz help me how i will manage this issue
Call your bank or financial instistutiion of any kind that u released the info of and put a block on any foreign transaction, obviously the name Julie leach etc. I just received the same Email. However I responded cleverly, making her give up her personal info so I can verify it. If the fraudster is dumb enough to give me the correct bank they use with funds and I can get enough info I will clean them out;-)

A

Amateurs

Still going strong with this scam. Received an email on July 27 with subject "Good News"from supposedly Barbara Bennett from worwic.edu.
A special donation was made out to me and if I wanted to reply to juleju447@gmail.com

Last part of the mail from "Julie Leach" that I received after my inquiry to juleju447.

>>
Full Name:
Address:
Phone Number:

I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

God Bless You.
<<

A

Anastasia

Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 8:54 PM
Subject: Reminder!

A special dònàtion was màde to you. contact ( julieleach77@gmail.com ) for Claims, Please Note: This is the third time we being trying to contact you.
Best Regards.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
And another one from a guest.

Date: 1/08/2017 15:25
Subject: Re:

I am Julie Leach,Winner of $310.5 Million Dollars Powerball Jackpot on September 30, 2015. I wish to inform you that your email was randomly selected to receive my donation grant of $500,000.00 USD,Kindly view the News Link below for more info;

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/julie-leach-fiberglass-factory-employee-wins-310-5-million-powerball-n439331

Please Reply with *Full Names:..,*Tel:...*Age:....& *Country:... and Remember to be a blessing to your family and the society at large.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <Pascquale.Fraietta@mountsinai.org>
From: "Fraietta, Pascquale" <Pascquale.Fraietta@mountsinai.org>
To: "Fraietta, Pascquale" <Pascquale.Fraietta@mountsinai.org>
Subject: RE: Reminder!
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017

A special donation was made to you. contact ( julieleach77@gmail.com ) for Claims, Please Note: This is the third time we being trying to contact you.
Best Regards.
Fraietta Pascqua.

S

Schoonyswife

I got got a similar email this time x3 million this is frustrating because yes our family is in major need of help in a military families we struggle constantly and this is crap I had refused to give any information and I have a sure proof of scam and everything is just an automatic like already printed up spam email should I alert someone about the scan because I know these kind of scans get traced all the time and convictions are done what should I do

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: KristinaKerl@elpasoco.com
Received: from elp027.elpasoco.com (mx1.elpasoco.com [63.239.147.72])
To: Kristina Kerl KristinaKerl@elpasoco.com
Subject: RE: Donation

A donation have been made in your name kindly contact ( julieleach75@hotmail.com ) for more info

Note : This is the Third time i am sending the mail to you, Kindly contact Julie leach with the above email

L

Leah Ann

Please post details if you get anything on this scam.
1 of 2
FRM:JuIie
SUBJ:leachs
MSG:$5.1M has been donated to you via Julie, contact me immediately on (jul.leach2017@yandex.com),
(Con't) 2 of 2
Cheers.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: kaquijada@kern.org
Received: from mxout02.kern.org (mxout02.kern.org [206.227.0.26])
To: Kathleen Quijada kaquijada@kern.org
Subject: RE: FYI
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017

A special donation was made to you. contact (julieleach75@gmail.com for details....
Please Note: This is the third time we being trying to contact you.
Best Regards

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <info@caruaru.pe.gov.br>
Subject: HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU(REPLY)
To: Recipients <info@caruaru.pe.gov.br>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 20170
Reply-To: julieleach67@gmail.com

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 52 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world.
Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

Please follow the News Link below for more info;
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261479/Winner-310-5-million-Powerball-ticket-speak-media.html
OR
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Julie Leach.

originating IP: 105.112.39.15
Nigeria (ISP: Airtel Networks Limited)

reply-to: julieleach965@gmail.com
to: Recipients <info@pgr.gob.ve>
date: Sat, Sep 16, 2017
subject: HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU(REPLY)
Message ID: <20170916165517.E2AB543C4C7F@correo.pgr.gob.ve>

Email text same as above

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <info@munipuentepiedra.gob.pe>
Subject: HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU(REPLY)
To: Recipients <info@munipuentepiedra.gob.pe>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017
Reply-To: julieleach65@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20170904080547.648422CC6C2@mail.conadisperu.gob.pe>

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 52 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261479/Winner-310-5-million-Powerball-ticket-speak-media.html
OR
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Julie Leach.

J

Jk-Australia

I received the following message from a Tony Bowen from the City of Irving in Texas....

tbowen@cityofirving.org

Julie Leach picked you for a humanitarian grant donation, send an email to ( ms.jleach01@gmail.com ) for more info.Please Note: This is the third time we being trying to contact you.

Best Regards.