This is Juliet by name and i wish to confirm if you do receive this
email? so that it will enable me to send you all my details and
pictures. hope to read from you soon.
Juliet,

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <juliet4single@outlook.com>
Received: from dub0-omc2-s25.dub0.hotmail.com [157.55.1.164])
Return-Path: juliet4single@outlook.com
Date: 2014-03-26
Subject: MY DEAREST

My Dearest,
How was your day? i believe it was very nice and that you are fine today? Glory be to almighty God. I will not stop to thank you because you are the real man i am looking forward to trust my future to his hands and also live with him all the rest of my life.

Please I will like you to know that i am very happy for your caring towards this my condition and i am also advising you to please keep the transfer of the money to your self (for security reasons) remember this money is a very huge amount of money and as such everyone will like to raise one question or the other about it and which can make the money to remain in the bank in LONDON which i don't like.

Hopefully you will not disappoint me at this point that i truly needed your faith and confidence in this transfer to your account, because i had already discussed this matter with Sir: Mr Trevor Smith. which is the manager of RELIANCE BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM. he advised me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf regards to this money due to my refugee status over here at the moment.

I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may have spend while completing this transfer to your account. I don't have my own phone or money to make international calls from this refugee camp rather i will be very happy for you to call me with the previous number for more discussion.

Once i confirmed your details as required previously, i will draft introduction letter to the bank as my trustee/foreign partner to find out the possibility of this transfer to your account and also they will contact you direct to your email to inform you the process to take toward this transfer to your account.

Moreover if you are not convinced to forward me your details then let me forward you the bank contact details in order for you to contact the bank to find out the possibility of this transfer to your account. However i will be expecting to receive your faithful mail as soon as possible.
have a lovely day and remain blessed.

Miss Juliet,

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <juliat4single@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S25.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s25.hotmail.com.[65.54.190.100])
Return-Path: juliat4single@outlook.com
Subject: MY DEAREST

My Dearest,

How was your day? i believe it was very nice and that you are fine today? Glory be to almighty God. I thank you very much for your ability to help me out from here, i will not stop to thank you because you are the real man i am looking forward to trust my future to his hands and also live with him all the rest of my life.

Please I will like you to know that i am very happy for your caring towards this my condition and i am also advising you to please keep the transfer of the money to your self (for security reasons) remember this money is a very huge amount of money and as such everyone will like to raise one question or the other about it and which can make the money to remain in the bank in LONDON which i don't like.

Hopefully you will not disappoint me at this point that i truly needed your faith and confidence in this transfer to your account, because i had already discussed this matter with Sir: Mr Trevor Smith. which is the manager of RELIANCE BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM. he advised me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf regards to this money due to my refugee status over here at the moment.

I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may have spend while completing this transfer to your account. I don't have my own phone or money to make international calls from this refugee camp rather i will be very happy for you to call me with the previous number for more discussion.

Once i confirmed your details as required previously, i will draft introduction letter to the bank as my trustee/foreign partner to find out the possibility of this transfer to your account and also they will contact you direct to your email to inform you the process to take toward this transfer to your account.

Moreover if you are not convinced to forward me your details then let me forward you the bank contact details in order for you to contact the bank to find out the possibility of this transfer to your account. However i will be expecting to receive your faithful mail as soon as possible.
have a lovely day and remain blessed.

Miss Juliet,