Ka Ling, China National Chemical

Return-Path: <fttlt1@cox.net>
Received: from 68.230.241.144, US, San Diego, Cox Communications
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Subject: PARTNERSHIP !

Dear friend,
Our company located in China is presently searching for a service of representatives agents in America who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in USA. contact my e-mail for better understanding. ncchemicalsint@9y.com

THANKS'
Ka Ling.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Igbara-odo, Globacom

Return-Path: <gpaul@got.net>
Message-ID: <2015_______________________44oc@webmail.got.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015
Reply-To: newchina_chemicals@aol.com
Subject: READ

Dear friend,
Our company located in China is presently searching for a service of Representatives agents in America who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in USA. contact my e-mail for better understanding. newchina_chemicals@aol.com

Regards.
Ka Ling

PARTNERSHIP !
August 21, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Dear friend,
Our company located in China is presently searching for a service of Representatives agents in America who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in USA. contact my e-mail for better understanding. ncchemicalsincs@gmail.com

Ka Ling.

Last edited by a moderator:

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
IP= 10.96.168.34 Location unknown.
Mr Ka Ling nchinachem88 @gmail.com
Mr.Ka Ling enyien @embarqmail.com

The scammer appears to be using a genuine companies name to lend credibility to the scam. Quite a common ploy. The real company would not be sending emails from Gmail!

New China Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Address: A1-1005 New Skyline Standard Business
Center, No.12 Nanhai Road,TEDA,
Tianjin 300457 P.R. China
86 22 6628 233086
22 6628 2351
E-Mail: ncchemicalsinc @gmail.com
Web site. w ww.newchinachem.com
REF/23174U

Greetings from China and top of the day to you and your Family !As regard my email to you,Iown a company here in China, which is into export of chemical products,construction chemicals,Mechanical equipments etc. with high quality to other countries especially into USA.We normally encounter delay in receiving payment,when paid by customers in USA. We are interested in employing your services,to work with us as Our payment agent who can help us establish a medium of receiving payment With loyalty as a matter of fact dedicated, an appropriate individual/prospected representative that would rather work with me as reliable representative to establish mode of receiving payment from my customers in the mentioned region as well as making Payments through you to us.

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home or office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $5000-$15,000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad. Please contact us for more information,Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of receiving payment from our customers. Kindly note that you will be receiving 10% fee in every payment that is made out to you from my customers.

Forward to us below details to enable us proceed,

Full
Names...
Detailed Mailing Address...
Occupation....
Tel....
Fax if any...
A scan copy of your drivers license or international passport.

Endeavor to indicate your reference number as above REF/23174U in all of your correspondence with us, to enable us always update our files.Also remember to keep me informed if you can receive wire transfer payments from my customers? Thanks and i look forward to a long lasting business relationship with
you.

Warm Regards,
Mr. Ka Ling
PRESIDENT/CEO

U

Ugly Fat and Crabby

PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED IN USA !

From NEW CHINA CHEMICALS ftft5@cox.net

Sat, Nov 5, 2016 1:23 am

Dear friend,
Our company located in China is presently searching for a service of Representatives agents in America who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in USA. contact my e-mail for better understanding. ncchemicalscn@gmail.com

THANKS,
Ka Ling,

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kalingchem20@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it0-f66.google.com) (209.85.214.66)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018
Subject: Re: PARTNERSHIP FURTHER DETAILS ! REF/23174U

China National Chemical Corporation
Address: 62 Beisihuan Xilu, Haidian District,Beijing 100080, P.R. China.
Phone 86 22 6628 2330
Fax 86 22 6628 2351
E-Mail: ka.ling50@chinamail.cn
Web site: www.chemchina.com.cn/en/

REF/23174U

Dear Prospective Partner,
Greetings from China and thanks for your reply. China National Chem Corporation (herein after as CHEMCHINA) with headquarter located in District of Beijing China and overseas offices in Peru, Colombia, Egypt and Hong Kong. By providing customers with high quality materials in consistent, stable and safe manner, CHEMCHINA is dedicated to supporting customers in their purchasing cost down plan, and becoming one of the most efficient and most reliable links in the customer's value chain.

CHEMCHINA is specialized in export of basic materials, coating resin raw materials, cyanamide, detergent raw materials, fertilizer (drip irrigation fertilizer and trace elements ), food & beverage ingredients, refrigerant and water treatment chemicals, and import of renewable energy raw materials. With a group of expertise staff, CHEMCHINA is able to provide professional service covering international sales and purchasing. Meanwhile, we are capable to furnish value-added service by establishing and maintaining good cooperation with product suppliers and logistics providers.

Our Vision is to become a highly respected, internationally competitive chemical company that generates sustained economic and social value and is resource efficient, eco-friendly and intrinsically safe.

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home or office. Your job is absolutely legal and risk free. You can earn up to $5000 - $20,000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.

China National Chemical Corporation is a leading chemical company in China and we are currently expanding our operations in the United States and Canada. But because of various banking and legal restrictions, we are unable to open commercial bank accounts in every state. As such, China National Chemical Corporation is recruiting partners to conduct simple banking transactions on our behalf.

The process is simple. If you are interested in becoming a US partner of China National Chemical Corporation, you would sign an agreement that would make you an official financial representative of our company, to be able to accept invoice payments on our behalf. Instead of asking our American or Canadian clients to conduct complicated international payment transactions (which are especially complex for Chinese companies), we have them work with our partners to submit payments.

China National Chemical Corporation pays its partners a 10% commission on every transaction. In addition, we will take care of any incremental tax liability you incur. Depending on which state you are in, and of course on how good business is, you will earn extra commissions Annually.

If you are interested in working with us, Forward to me below details to enable us proceed,

Full Names...
Detailed Mailing Address...
Occupation....
Tel....
Fax if any...
A scan copy of your drivers license or international passport.

Endeavor to indicate your reference number as above REF/23174U in all of your correspondence with me, to enable me always update our files.Also remember to keep me informed if you can receive wire transfer payments from my customers ? Thanks and i look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

Warm Regards,
Mr. Ka Ling
PRESIDENT/CEO.