Kahil Zahid, African Development Bank

Return-Path: <zeklk77@tin.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp3web.tin.it) (212.216.176.237)
Message-ID: <165a32b6d36.zeklk77@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018
From: "Please Dear, Get back to me immediately" <zeklk77@tin.it>
Reply-To: kahilzahidadb11@yahoo.com
Subject: Please Dear, Get back to me immediately

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Please i want you to read this letter very carefully also pardon me for any inconvenience this letter might have caused you, because I know it will

come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence, It is due to the urgency and confidential of everything.Please this is not a joke and i will not like

you to joke with it.I am Mr.Kahil Zahid, a Senior staff in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B),

I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and i.I need your urgent

assistance in transferring the sum of ( $15.2 )million USD into your account within 10 banking working days. This money has been dormant for 5years in our Bank without

claim due to the owner of this fund Mr and Ms Kumar from India died along with his only child who he made his next of kin in an air crash in Nepal on the 5th of June

2012.If you are willing to assist me, please reply me through my Email at (kahilzahidadb11@yahoo.com)

Here is the website // http://gadgets.ndtv.com/others/news/nepal-air-crash-list-of-indians-killed-223408

Please, don't entertain any atom of fear because the transaction is 100% risk free.

Am looking forward hearing from you

Thanks
Mr. Kahil Zahid