Karina Clark, divorce collection

Discussion in 'Legal counsel (collection) fake check scams' started by Miyuki, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014
    Subject: Contempt Petition

Good Day,

I am making an inquiry about possible representation to enforce terms of my dissolution agreement with my former husband. Please advise if you handle such case. I will also need a referral if this case is not within your line of practice.

Yours Truly,
    Karina Clark.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: karinaclark485@hotmail.com
    Subject: Enforce terms of my dissolution agreement
    Date: 2017-01-13
    Reply to: karinaclark485@hotmail.com

Good Day,

I am making an inquiry about possible representation to enforce terms of my dissolution agreement with my former husband. Please advise if you handle such case. I will also need a referral if this case is not within your line of practice.

Yours Truly
    Karina

3. O.D. LONG

O.D. LONG Guest

Thank you for your response to my email. I would have visited your office if I was still in the states but I live in Japan while my ex spouse Steven Clark who is a citizen of United State lives in your jurisdiction. I and my ex spouse fell in love during His UN deployment visit to Japan 1996 and got married 23rd of May, 1997, at Kumamoto Family Court. He is a medical practitioner for the UN. Due to my hearing problem (Disability) it is difficult to talk to you on phone, i would have loved to discuss this matter on phone, but i can read and write very well. If need be it to testify in the United State I will make myself available at that time.

I and my ex spouse agreed under a separation agreement incorporated, merged into and made part of the court order for a settlement of Child Support, Spouse Support and Medical Support he is still owing me and the stipulated time for the completion of payment have elaps.

This is the reason why I contacted your firm as there is already an agreement in place. Thus, I request your firm's legal service to enforce the court order compelling him to remit balance owed me. Kindly send me a copy of your attorney-client retainer agreement and if the terms are acceptable I will sign so we can commence the process without delay, Immediately I receive the retainer agreement I will Sign and return.

Yours Faithfully
    Karina Clark

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

"She" doesn't seem to know a lot about how things work in Japan. ;)