Karina

IP:81.176.68.131 Russian Federation (Moscow)
superkarina111@rambler.ru

Hi!

I'm very glad to write you this letter.i hope that it will be not the last one letter to you.)

So i will begin.

As you know,my name is Karina.I'm 22.I live in Ukraine.(Rovenska region,Zbarazh town )I study at the university.And i want to become a singer.I like dancing.I have my own group and sometimes we have concerts.I will send you photos from the concerts in future if you like.I am looking for my second half.i want to love and to be loved.I am very funny kind and optimistic person.I haven't got parents.I live with my granny.I will tell you more about us later.In my next letters.AS for a man i am looking for-honest, interesting, tender and smart man.I want to be happy.If you have any question-I'll be happy to answer.I'll be waiting for your replay with impatience.

You friend Karina

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: dlarocq@roadrunner.com
Received: from cdptpa-oedge-vip.email.rr.com (cdptpa-outbound-snat.email.rr.com [107.14.166.228])
Subject: My Dear;)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017

Good Morning) how do you like it here? I hope You're free to small talk I am unmarried kind female living in Russian Federation ;) At present I'm trying to find friendly Man E-mail me to alaynakyapne@bk.ru and then I'm going to send You my photo attach) thank you in advance

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: rachntel@tiscali.co.uk
Received: from mail.svcgb1.int.opaltelecom.net ([62.24.139.126])
Subject: Hello there) Man ;) Let's try to speak ;)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017

Hi ;)
My Man,
How is it going?
I hope You can small talk)
Im alone slapup girl from Russia and Righ now I'm trying to find fine Man ;) My E-mail box is: abeljaev1983@bk.ru
I'll send You my photo attached!

Italy, Biella, Citta Studi S.p.a.

Subject: Hello there! I want to speak) My Lovely)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 21:03:30 -0700

Hi;) I'm single kind person living in Russian Federation and At present Im trying to find kindly Man:)
My E-mail is: alethapalla5jz@bk.ru
I'm going to send You my pictures have a nice time