Kaye H. Weston and Associates

R

Richard Wyckoff

I recently received an email from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), saying I was in line to receive a restitution payment from my name being used in multiple scams by this guy. I cut and pasted the paragraph mentioning my amount of money I should receive from this case. Here it is below:
Kaye H. Weston and Associates, P.C. are a European based law firm with over 10 years of experience on similar cases. After having consistently pursued the Owonla case for two years, they successfully secured restitution payments of $459,910.00 for each victim.

Wow, a whopping nearly a half million is what I am reading here. I hope this is not just another scam, LOL!

Regards

T

The nick

Whoa! I got the same email from ic3 and I seen a little deeper and got info from Kaye h Weston law firm! They sent emails with confidential notices on them and pdf files and set me a bank account up in Eurasia private bank in London and even have me creditials to log in to the account. The money they said was going to give me! £459,000 was in that account. The funds are impossible to retrieve. All scam do not seek the treasure!

J

Jerome Whitaker

I'm a very happy client of Kaye H. Weston and associates, if you have been scammed before then thats your problem for being stupid, but you dont have to blame and innocent attorney trying to help your gullible behind and tarnish their good name.

A

Anna Wilkes

This firm is good, i'm a current client and they have been helping me and my family so better do your research again..they are pretty cheap too. not everything on the internet is a scam you know..

K

Kaye Weston

Whoa! I got the same email from ic3 and I seen a little deeper and got info from Kaye h Weston law firm! They sent emails with confidential notices on them and pdf files and set me a bank account up in Eurasia private bank in London and even have me creditials to log in to the account. The money they said was going to give me! £459,000 was in that account. The funds are impossible to retrieve. All scam do not seek the treasure!
why hide your real name? we were impersonated, instead of notifying us, you rather spoil our reputation. please take your NEGATIVE posts down or I will have this website reported for false representation causing business complications.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
How interesting that 3 "people" managed to post within 10 minutes of each other. That's an amazing coincidence. Don't you think so?

And here's another coincidence, "Kaye" and "Jerome" both posted from the exact same IP address: 166.137.240.125 mobile-166-137-240-125.mycingular.net. And considering that "Kaye" is a lawyer in the U.K. (hint: they're called barristers in your case, Kaye) using a US IP address is rather amazing too.

However, "Kaye" since we have your attention, I have forwarded the information about your patently false website to law enforcement agencies in the U.S. Oh, and I did also contact the lawfirm whose website you cloned so you may hear from them too.

Oh, and that bank website of yours? That's also been reported to law enforcement agencies.

So, "Kaye", if you'd like to contact us I'd love to hear from you. ;)

B

Barbara W.

Sooo! I have received the same email from IC3. Listing this Kaye H. Weston and Associates, P.C. Law Firm.
I would like to also file a legal complaint against the perpetrator of this scam. Can the people who have notified the real Law Firm and the FBI and any other legal means to catch these scammers; please post the email addresses and, or phone numbers, so I can file a complaint also. Thanks.

M

Mayra Playfoot

What was this all about then. I also had the email and attachment. Did anyone get anything or did anyone have to hand over anything. Does the real company and ic3 know about this.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
I can contact the law firm again but I don't know if they care. As for the criminals, we don't even know where they are although they may possibly be in Buffalo, New York, or at least some of them are.

G

Gia0405

I too received the same email I forwarded onto my brother's law firm to investigate he investigates these kind of fraudulent scams so hopefully he will get to the bottom of it.