Kaye H. Weston and Associates

Discussion in 'Recovery scams' started by Richard Wyckoff, Apr 17, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Lisa Johnson

Lisa Johnson Guest

I too received the same SCAM Information recently, They need to be report it. Lucky, for me I did not give them any money. More people should be aware of these internet SCAMS going around.

2. I too got an email from this site and then fron this allleged Kaye H Weston. As soon as I looked at the PDF file and saw the questions they wanted answerd to include my photo ID. Who do theese idiots think they can fool when it is so easy now to trace an ISP.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

It's still an advanced fee fraud.

4. I figured I might as well post the first and second emails.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
    In Partnership with: FBI/NW3C/IAI

REF: FLP-IP/2422-FM10089/0877
    RE: Internet Crime Victim Restitution

INTENDED ONLY FOR: [-email-]

Our records indicate that you are eligible to receive restitution for one or more of the internet fraud schemes you've been a victim of. See necessary case details below.

Case on apprehended internet fraudster, Kazeem Owonla, the Nigerian national who was arrested on felony charges in Atlanta, November 2014 has officially been closed.

The case was closed based on the following terms; 1. Restitution Order: seized assets shall be liquidated and converted into a restitution fund, 2. Time served plus 68 months and, 3. 10 years probation, court documents show (available upon request).

The aforementioned perpetrator and his group of co-offenders had over 2000 aliases originating from Russia, Nigeria, Ghana, London and many more masking their original identities. Our records indicate that you have been a victim of fraud because your contact details were found on several devices belonging to the perpetrator. Following court orders, this makes you eligible to receive restitution for damages caused by his crimes.

Being that Owonla operated on an international scale and victimized thousands of individuals and companies of several nationalities, we determined that the investigation had to be kept private and away from public media to maintain unitary judgment and integrity in international relations. Because this was a private investigation, all victims (including yourself) were represented by a professional court-appointed public defender called Kaye H. Weston and Associates, P.C.

Kaye H. Weston and Associates, P.C. are a European based law firm with over 10 years of experience on similar cases. After having consistently pursued the Owonla case for two years, they successfully secured restitution payments of GBP1,459,910.00 for each victim.

Restitutions are ordered to be paid immediately. To start receiving your restitution benefits, contact the Law Offices of Kaye H. Weston and Associates, P.C. at: case007736@khwestonlawuk.com

*Note that all entries must be claimed no later than 26th September 2016. Be sure to quote your Reference Number in all correspondences.

Sincerely Yours
    Samuel Donaldson
    International Relations
    Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

Second

Dear

Thanks for your email. In regards to the crime victim restitution you inquired about (Reference #: FLP-IP/2422-FM10089/0877), please see attached necessary case details, review very carefully and respond accordingly.

Please add my email address: infouk@kayehwestonlaw.com to your address book or contact list to continue receiving my emails in your inbox as they may contain large attachments.

PS: if you are unable to visit a link in the attachments, copy it and paste in your browser.

Sincerely,
    Christine D. Holt
    Managing Partner, UK

+44 740 044 6097 (P)
    +44 843 558 5014 (F)

infouk@kayehwestonlaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -- This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or telephone number above and delete this e-mail from your computer. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege. Thank you.

5. Kaye for weeks I have been trying to contact you to give you a chance to clear your name after Christine Holt and Susan Briggs Of Cowes National Bank ( which I find does not exist ) have stolen over 8,900 pounds from me on the same Restitution Payment Onwonlo Scam.
    I have spoken to Barnstaple Court and the OSCE in Vienna and it is a scam and you are implicated
    Take my word I am coming for my money all the way from Australia.....even your address on your web in High Street does not exist
    So man up take the responsibility that your company is tainted and call me before I release my file to the relevant Authorities And press for compensation from you personally in advice from my Lawyers in Sydney as you are doing nothing to answer my emails to the email addresses in your website which are getting through and not bouncing back
    Am waiting

6. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Kaye can't answer the emails because the websites are removed. It is because they are false as is this entire scenario. You cannot sue someone who doesn't exist.

7. I am not silly and know this
    I have been done over in the past and am well heeled enough to pursue these 419 Advanced Fee Fraud Black scammers to my grave
    I have their Metadata info and a team in the job to hunt these scum bags
    If the photo if Kaye Weston and Chrustine Holt on their web are real then God can only help them
    Boom

8. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

It's not real. They're stolen photos and the website design was stolen from a California law website.

9. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member