Kelly Don, DHL

Discussion in 'Diplomat scams' started by Godzilla, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

From: 41.216.50.43, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network
    Return-Path: <www.@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017
    Reply-To: "Mr. Kelly Don" <mrdavid091@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1796123464.10020619.1504014944672.JavaMail.root@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

I am agent Kelly Don from the DHL courier service company, Florida, USA.

Am to inform you about your Consignment Box which has been deposited by one Mr. Joe E. Miller From High court Benin, and the statement tagged on the box is that you won the coca cola monthly Fund Promo worth the sum of $3.5 million USD and they instructed us to get it delivered to your doorstep.

Meanwhile I will like you to reconfirm to me your full delivery details where you want me to deliver the Box.

Regards,
    Mr. Kelly Don.

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.79.219.202, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network
    Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017
    Reply-To: "Mr. Kelly Don" <dhl.diplomatic_agent@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <1842_____________________________________root@bridge.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Your diplomatic agent call/text me now!!

This is Diplomatic Agent Mr. Kelly Don my message to Is Inform you about my successfully arrival at Los Angeles International Airport California (USA). Meanwhile I am having a little problem with the customs authority because of the

INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE PERMIT of your CONSIGNMENT BOX which one of the airport authority said that it will be obtained from BENIN custom authority.

You also advice to reconfirm your delivery address such as
    Your full name
    Your home address
    Your telephone number
    And your nearest international airport.

Also I want you to get back to me immediately so that i will proceed to your home address where You want me to deliver the CONSIGNMENT BOX,also remember about the needed paperwork which is International Clearance Permit.

You also have to reach me with this telephone +1(424)228-9456 call or send me text okay.

Here is the office number in Benin +229)98692277 Director Name: Dr. Bryon Douglas.

Thanks,
    Mr. Kelly Don. DHL Courier Company
    Diplomatic agent call me now
    Tel no: call or sms +1(424)228-9456
    Email: (mr.kelly.don@deliveryman.com)