Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network

From "MR. KENNEDY UZOKA"
Return-Path: <ofile517@gmail.com>
Sender: henriette1837@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015
Reply-To: "MR. KENNEDY UZOKA" <web66414@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention, ($450M USD)

Attention,($450M USD)

FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTRODUCTION, MY NAME IS MR. KENNEDY UZOKA,, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DIRECTOR AND PLENIPOTENTIARY PERMANENT REPRESENTATIVE BENIN DU REPUBLIC, I AM CONTACTING YOU ON BEHALF OF UNITED BANK ORGANIZATION, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR COMMUNICATION,

BE WELL INFORMED THAT I HAVE BEEN PROPERLY BRIEFED ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD VALUED ($450M USD) BY THE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF UNITED NATION AFRICAN REGIONAL (HON. ANTHONY WILLIAM) TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD TO YOU. AS I PROMISED HONORABLE ANTHONY WILLIAM THAT I SHALL PERSONALLY CONDUCT MY DUE DILIGENCE ON THE DELIVERY HENCE YOU CAN BE REST ASSURED THAT YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE EXECUTED IN THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AND LEGAL MANNER, ENSURING A HITCH DELIVERY TO YOUR DESTINATION ADDRESS.

YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT HAVE BEEN UPLOADED INTO THE UNITED BANK ATM DEBIT CARD , FOR YOUR USEFUL INFORMATION YOU MUST BEAR THE DELIVERY AND UPLOADING CHARGE OF THE CARD BEFORE THE DELIVERY OF THE CARD WILL COMMENCE TO YOUR DESTINATION I HAVE COMPLETED MY DUE DILIGENCE HAVING FINALLY COMPUTED FROM VARIOUS COMPANIES FOR THE COST OF YOUR DELIVERY.THE TOTAL AMOUNT REQUIRED FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR BANK ATM CARD IS THE SUM OF US$120.00 AND UPLOADING CHARGES IS ONLY $70 USD WHICH THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS $190 USD AND FOLLOWING THIS PROCEDURE WILL AMOUNT TO OVERALL SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD WITHOUT INTERFERENCE AS THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE RULE AND ETHICS IN ACCORDANCE WITH DUE PROCESS POLICY ON THE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY CONDUCT/EXECUTION BECAUSE I HAD ALWAYS BEEN CLOSE TO COMPANIES AND VENTURE IN DELIVERY LIKE THIS AND ANYTHING THAT WILL KEEP YOUR TRANSACTION ALIVE AS ONE OF MY CLIENTS IS MY CONCERN,

I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE DULY SETTLED AS IT IS OFFICIALLY REQUIRED FOR THE ASSIGNMENT WHICH WE UNDERTAKE ON YOUR BEHALF AND AS SOON AS THE REQUIRED FEE GETS TO ME TODAY, I SHALL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY AND I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SEE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD WITHIN 48 HOURS. ONCE AGAIN, YOU CAN BE REST ASSURED THAT I WILL DO MY BEST ON YOUR BEHALF TO ENSURE THAT YOUR DELIVERY IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED, PROVIDED YOU MY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE IN FOLLOWING THESE OFFICIAL AND LEGAL PROCEDURES ALREADY OUTLINED. ALSO WITH THE ATM CARD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFER YOUR TOTAL COMPENSATED FUNDS TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT, THE ATM DEBIT CARD COMES ALONG WITH A HANDBOOK OR MANUAL TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT HOW TO USE IT, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR SECURITY REASON TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY,

BENEFICIARY NAME:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS. . . . . . . . . .
YOUR COUNTRY. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TEL PHONE:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
COUNTRY:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
SEX:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKE WITH THE DELIVERY INFORMATION, AND PLEASE COPY THE INFORMATION BELLOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLINE TRANSFER, NOTE THAT UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THE DELIVERY AND UPLOADING CHARGES, THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY AND THE TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO YOU, GO TO THE WESTERN UNION NOW AND MAKE THE DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR CARD AND GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION,

HERE IS THE RECEIVERS INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLINE TRANSFER;

RECEIVERS NAME:::::::::::::::::::: KANE UDE
RECEIVERS COUNTRY:::::::::::: BENIN REPUBLIC
RECEIVERS CITY::::::::::::::::::::::PORTO-NOVO
AMOUNT TO SEND::::::::::::::::US$190
TEST QUESTION::::::::::::::::::URGENT?
ANSWER::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::TODAY
SENDER NAME:::::::
MTCN NUMBER:::::::

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE WITH THE INFORMATION TO AVOID DELAY,

NOTIFICATION! NOTIFICATION!! NOTIFICATION!!!
PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND THE DELIVERY AND UPLOADING CHARGES OF YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD, YOU ARE EXPECTED OF COMING TO THIS COUNTRY FOR YOUR CLAIM IN CASH, AS PER BELLOW IS OUR OFFICES ADDRESSES TO LOCATE ANY OF OUR BRANCHES IN BENIN DU REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA,

Please do Change Your Email Password for your security because we don't know if you are the only Person accessing your Email for security reason, Because Many Tried to claim what did not belong to them just because they have the client password and monitor his or her conversation with the bank, so please obedient is more better than sacrifice, Thanks For transacting With the United Bank for Africa while weá looking forward to serving you with the best service of ours. Accept my congratulations in Advance,

Customs documentation is one of the most important elements of international shipping. Accurately completed paperwork will help your shipment reach its destination on time and reduce the risk of it being held by customs. In order for us to work as efficiently as possible, it is understood that your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

SINCERELY,
MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
ATM logistic manager
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS; UBA HOUSE,57 MARINA,P.O.BOX 2406

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Same format again from Benin.
From MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
Return-Path: rbranchi@alice.it
Reply-To: officeservice715@yahoo.fr

HERE IS THE RECEIVERS INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLINE TRANSFER;

RECEIVERS NAME:::::::::::::::::::: CHRIS ITEGO
RECEIVERS COUNTRY::::::::::::BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT TO SEND::::::::::::::::US$79

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto:
From MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
Return-Path: eniomealli@alice.it

RECEIVERS NAME:::::::::::::::::::: ROMAN AJANA
AMOUNT TO SEND::::::::::::::::US$77

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd

From Kennedy Uzoka
Return-Path: yusisb1@olsjsus.hk.tn
Reply-To: kennedyuzoka102@gmail.com
Subject: YOUR FUND(US$5,700,000.00) RELEASE STATUS....TREAT AS URGENT
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016

FROM THE DESK OF: KENNEDY UZOKA
EXECUTIVE MANAGER,UBA Bank Of AFRICA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
LAGOS ISLAND NIGERIA
CABLES: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.
TELEGRAM: (UBA BANK)
TEL PHONE +23490-97866181

Attention: Discovered Fund Owner:

On behalf of the entire staff of this bank, we apologize if this letter has reached you late regarding the notification of your contract compensation inheritance fund. However,we hereby legitimately notify you about the current arrangement to reimburse you and informed you that some time ago your contract FUND was deposited with the World Federal Reserve Bank of Switzerland, but after some period, it was recalled by the WORLD CONTRACT AWARD UNIT. However, this preparation was initiated/constituted by the Federal Reserve, World Bank, Paris club, United Nation and Central Bank of Nigeria, in addition with the FBI / CIA Agents due to several impostors activities going on around the world, We Hereby issue You Our Code Of Conduct,Which Is (ATM-215/ half year). According to the information received, we understand that other reputable diplomatic officials were not able to complete your transaction successfully due to the bad eggs among them, for the fact that you were dealing with the wrong people who claim to help but turn around to seek on how to claim your funds for their own interest.

Although we congratulate the CIA Agents in collaboration with the FBI and the Nigeria EFCC who assisted us in nailing them down for their action in trying to claim your funds without your instruction. However, please take note that for the period of time this fund stayed with this bank it generated an interest of US$5,700,000.00 (FIVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) only which we considered must be paid to you by this approved bank United Bank For Africa (UBA PLC), since you are one of the contractors/beneficiaries that have not received their payment.

Kindly adhere to the below instruction to enable our payment processing department verify your details before the release of your contract compensation inheritance funds. Be informed that this compensation Payment was instructed to be paid to you by the UN / IMF/ WORLD BANK and with the help of the NEW NIGERIA PRESIDENT, Do to the delay that is why the Federal Reserve Bank of New York instructed the United Bank for Africa to make this payment to you after a successful meeting which was held on your behalf, We will advice you be calm and worry-less for the fact that the Government has issue out an instruction to this bank to pay out your compensation inheritance funds if only you could adhere to the below requirements moreover the Government of this nation are not really impress with the previous action taken against you by the formal people that was handling your transaction before.

FOR RE-CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT PURPOSE, KINDLY FORWARD THE FOLLOWING:
1: Beneficiary Name............
2: Beneficiary address............
3: Beneficiary Telephone No........

As soon as the above information are received, your payment will be Made available to you, but before then youhave to make sure you communicate with me on phone not only on email so call me or make sure your number is working . Lastly you will get your payment on before twenty one working days after a good phone / email communication don’t forget the Code of Conduct when calling or sending emails to make sure you are the rightful person.

Thanks and remain bless and cam.

Yours,
Sincerely Kennedy Uzoka MD/CEO
Managing Director/Chief Executive.
United Bank Of Africa (UBA) MFR.
Phone : +23490-97866181

Quark

Staff member
I got the same mail as Miyuki.
From MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
Return-Path: rbranchi@alice.it
Message-ID: 154df9a90ea.rbranchi@alice.it
Reply-To: fw799876@gmail.com
Message-ID: 154df9a90ea.rbranchi@alice.it

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same as Miyuki's.
From MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
Return-Path: donrobi56@alice.it

RECEIVERS NAME::::::::::::::::::::LUKE EZE
AMOUNT TO SEND::::::::::::::::US$67

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <office_f6158@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm48-vm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm48-vm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.121.119])
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016
Reply-To: "MR. KENNEDY UZOKA" <onlinebankbeninrepublic@gmail.com>
Subject: Office of the director.

Attention Beneficiary

Before I commence I will like to Introduce myself to you, my name is Mr Kennedy Uzoka the new director officer of UBA bank Benin Republic Plc West Africa, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I am now the director and it have not been a month now,so I went through the scheme of work of this honorable bank and find that your name and your fund valued $4.8 million dollars was here for long time.

So it amaze me so much and then I went to the office of IMF office Benin and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank former director Favour Okeke was the one that curse all this he collect money for peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so I hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately without wasting time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me. Below are our contact information

Contact Mr Kennedy Uzoka
Your are free to call us (+229 99 49 62 73
This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through this bank immediately,

Your account number==
Name of bank===
Bank address=
Bank user name==
Routing number===
Home address=
Copy of id==
Your phone number==
Your occupation =

Once you forward this to this bank, I assure you that you are to receive your fund within 74hrs ok

THANKS.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS
DEPARTMENT MANAGER

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <www.@lime.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0107.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0107.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.8])
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017
Reply-To: Mr Kennedy Uzoka <unlintreansfer@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1466079845.5812792.1498022191215.JavaMail.root@lime.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA bank).
HEADQUARTERS ,PLOT 782 IDE HOUSE GANHITO ROAD,
COTONOU , BENIN REPUBLIC.

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your inherited fund compensation from Africa Union (AU) will be transfer to your local bank account as one of the scam victims beneficiary under the regime of the New President Donald J Trump charity donation, in conjunction with the Bank of America, has formalized arrangements to commence the transfer of your outstanding payment of $350,000.00 to your bank account through the Bank of Africa (UBA bank) .

The transfer will commence immediately we received your full banking account details today, so Kindly forward your bank account details to us for the transfer of your inherited fund to your local bank account.

Full Name and Address:...............
Direct Phone number:....................
Bank Name and Address:..............
Bank Account number..............
Routing numbers and switch code.......

Thank you for banking with us.

Best Regards ,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
CEO , UBA Bank PLC.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Japan, Osaka, Japan Network Information Center

Reply-To: <mrkenedyudoka@gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day.!
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017
Message-Id: <20170703053000.0F7D41C021E@echeck3.canonet.ne.jp>

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE: +234 903 213 5023
FAX: 234 674 478 8273

My name is Mr. Kennedy Uzoka the director cash processing unit, united bank For Africa [UBA}. On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Funds (IMF). In conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) has directed us to pay you one Million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1.500, 000.00) in Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number for quick delivery. Please reply/direct your email to this email: mrkenedyudoka@gmail.com

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka
Director cash processing unit
united bank for Africa. (U.B.A).
Email: mrkenedyudoka@gmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jekwuworld@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yw0-f194.google.com) (209.85.161.194)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM UNITED BANK.

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Funds (IMF). In conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) has directed us to pay you one Million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1.500, 000.00) in Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

The reason you are receiving this fund is because the Organization of African Unity (O.A.U)/Interpol has arrested some of the impostors that has been scamming so many innocent people, and we found your email address on their database.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails,we are acting according to the Directive From UN, FBI, HLS, So any email you send to them will be monitored.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: mrkuzoka@yahoo.com/mrkuzoka@gmail.com

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka
Email: mrkuzoka@gmail.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
South Africa, Cell C (pty) Ltd

Subject: YOUR FUND APPROVED 27/06/2017 11:05:28
Message-Id: <E1dPmR6-0000Vl-J1@server.shrooqhost.net>
Sender: <barkanet@server.shrooqhost.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017

PHONE: +234 903 213 5023>

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Funds (IMF). In conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) has directed us to pay you one Million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1.500, 000.00) in Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

The reason you are receiving this fund is because the Organization of African Unity (O.A.U)/Interpol has arrested some of the impostors that has been scamming so many innocent people, and we found your email address on their database.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the imposters right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails,we are acting according to the Directive From UN, FBI, HLS, So any email you send to them will be monitored.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: mrkuzoka@yahoo.com/mrkuzoka@gmail.com

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: mrdavidmorrisuba@gmail.com
Date: 2017-07-14
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM UNITED BANK.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails,we are acting according to the Directive From UN, FBI, HLS, So any email you send to them will be monitored.

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka

SPF: NEUTRAL with IP 193.85.148.114
Subject: GOOD DAY FROM UNITED BANK....
To: Recipients <test@kartasi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 00:13:18 -0700
Reply-To: mrkuzoka@gmail.com

We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails, we are acting according to the Directive from UN, FBI, HLS, so any email you send to them will be monitored.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been Mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: mrkuzoka@yahoo.com/ mrkuzoka@gmail.com

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka

To: Recipients <test@komplat.by>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 13:07:07 -0700
Reply-To: mrkuzoka@gmail.com
Return-Path: test@komplat.by

Kennedy Uzoka

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <luca@dukapis.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017
Subject: PLEASE YOU ARE ADVICE TO READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING

PLEASE YOU ARE ADVICE TO READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING

There is an issue with the UBA transfer department in full inheritance payment of $5.8 Million united state dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308 at the owner of this email address and it was scheduled earlier to pay you via International online bank transfer, It became imperative to contact you on the subject matter because after the fund has been brought to our office for remit, somebody from your country by name Charles Porter contacted us and said you are on sick bed and ordered him to contact us to remit the USD$5.8 Million using his information to pick up your fund presently under our custody for transfer on your behalf. The Official responsible for the presentation of your money valued USD$2.8 Million inheritance quickly granted approvals to their application now waiting for final endorsement from Board of Trustees.

When our UBA Debit Note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to Board for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for Charles Porter to receive the fund on your behalf. I urgently summoned The Official responsible for the presentation of the winning and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.
I hereby urged you to call or email me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated if you are still alive or not on sick bed to commence with your payment accordingly, because we will not hesitate to continue the payment transfer activation with the name of the gentleman on claim if no response comes from you. Contact me on this number: +22998976228.or e-mail me back by replying to drkennedyuzoka@gmail.com as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized him to effect the above changes. Also fill the information below to help us facilitate your payment

1) Your Full Name...2) Country and City:3) Phone:.3) Home/ Office Address:....4) Profession/Occupation and Age:.......

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED.
REGARDS, Mr, Dr. Kennedy Uzoka DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <fmfbeninre@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.123)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017)
Reply-To: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC <ubabankplcbenin@pochta.com>
Subject: Attention,($7.5M USD)

Attention,($7.5M USD)

FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTRODUCTION, MY NAME IS MR. KENNEDY UZOKA,, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DIRECTOR AND PLENIPOTENTIARY PERMANENT REPRESENTATIVE BENIN DU REPUBLIC, I AM CONTACTING YOU ON BEHALF OF UNITED BANK ORGANIZATION, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR COMMUNICATION, BE WELL INFORMED THAT I HAVE BEEN PROPERLY BRIEFED ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD VALUED ($7.5M USD) BY THE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF UNITED NATION AFRICAN REGIONAL (HON. ANTHONY WILLIAM) TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD TO YOU. AS I PROMISED HONORABLE ANTHONY WILLIAM THAT I SHALL PERSONALLY CONDUCT MY DUE DILIGENCE ON THE DELIVERY HENCE YOU CAN BE REST ASSURED THAT YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE EXECUTED IN THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AND LEGAL MANNER, ENSURING A HITCH DELIVERY TO YOUR DESTINATION ADDRESS.YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT HAVE BEEN UPLOADED INTO THE UNITED BANK ATM DEBIT CARD , FOR YOUR USEFUL INFORMATION YOU MUST BEAR THE DELIVERY AND UPLOADING CHARGE OF THE CARD BEFORE THE DELIVERY OF THE CARD WILL COMMENCE TO YOUR DESTINATION I HAVE COMPLETED MY DUE DILIGENCE HAVING FINALLY COMPUTED FROM VARIOUS COMPANIES FOR THE COST OF YOUR DELIVERY.THE TOTAL AMOUNT REQUIRED FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR BANK ATM CARD IS SUM OF US$60.00 AND UPLOADING CHARGES IS ONLY $79 USD WHICH THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS $139 USD

AND FOLLOWING THIS PROCEDURE WILL AMOUNT TO OVERALL SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD WITHOUT INTERFERENCE AS THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE RULE AND ETHICS IN ACCORDANCE WITH DUE PROCESS POLICY ON THE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY CONDUCT/EXECUTION BECAUSE I HAD ALWAYS BEEN CLOSE TO COMPANIES AND VENTURE IN DELIVERY LIKE THIS AND ANYTHING THAT WILL KEEP YOUR TRANSACTION ALIVE AS ONE OF MY CLIENTS IS MY CONCERN,I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE DULY SETTLED AS IT IS OFFICIALLY REQUIRED FOR THE ASSIGNMENT WHICH WE UNDERTAKE ON YOUR BEHALF AND AS SOON AS THE REQUIRED FEE GETS TO ME TODAY, I SHALL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY AND I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SEE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD WITHIN 48 HOURS. ONCE AGAIN, YOU CAN BE REST ASSURED THAT I WILL DO MY BEST ON YOUR BEHALF TO ENSURE THAT YOUR DELIVERY IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED, PROVIDED YOU MY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE IN FOLLOWING THESE OFFICIAL AND LEGAL PROCEDURES ALREADY OUTLINED. ALSO WITH THE ATM CARD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFER YOUR TOTAL COMPENSATED FUNDS TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT, THE ATM DEBIT CARD COMES ALONG WITH A HANDBOOK OR MANUAL TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT HOW TO USE IT, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR SECURITY REASON TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY,

BENEFICIARY NAME_____________
YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS____
YOUR COUNTRY_________
TEL PHONE_________
OCCUPATION______
COUNTRY______
SEX_________

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKE WITH THE DELIVERY INFORMATION, AND PLEASE COPY THE INFORMATION BELLOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLINE TRANSFER, NOTE THAT UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THE DELIVERY AND UPLOADING CHARGES, THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY AND THE TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO YOU, GO TO THE WESTERN UNION NOW AND MAKE THE DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR CARD AND GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION,HERE IS THE RECEIVERS INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLINE TRANSFER;

RECEIVERS NAME_________SMITH ILO
RECEIVERS COUNTRY______BENIN REPUBLIC
RECEIVERS CITY_________PORTO-NOVO
AMOUNT TO SEND_________$139
TEST QUESTION_________URGENT?
ANSWER_______________TODAY
SENDER NAME_________
MTCN NUMBER_________

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE WITH THE INFORMATION TO AVOID DELAY,

NOTIFICATION! NOTIFICATION!! NOTIFICATION!!! PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND THE DELIVERY AND UPLOADING CHARGES OF YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD, YOU ARE EXPECTED OF COMING TO THIS COUNTRY FOR YOUR CLAIM IN CASH, AS PER

BELLOW IS OUR OFFICES ADDRESSES TO LOCATE ANY OF OUR BRANCHES IN BENIN DU REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA,

Please do Change Your Email Password for your security because we don't know if you are the only Person accessing your Email for security reason, Because Many Tried to claim what did not belong to them just because they have the client password and monitor his or her conversation with the bank, so please obedient is more better than sacrifice, Thanks For transacting With the United Bank for Africa while weá looking forward to serving you with the best service of ours. Accept my congratulations in Advance,Customs documentation is one of the most important elements of international shipping. Accurately completed paperwork will help your shipment reach its destination on time and reduce the risk of it being held by customs. In order for us to work as efficiently as possible, it is understood that your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

SINCERELY,
MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
( ubabankplcbenin@pochta.com )
ATM logistic manager
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS; UBA HOUSE,57 MARINA,P.O.BOX 2406

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Switzerland, Basel, Institut Straumann Ag

Return-Path: <admin@uba.org>
Subject: Urgent Notic Regarding Your Fund
To: Recipients <admin@uba.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017
Reply-To: <mrkuzoka@yahoo.com>

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Funds (IMF). In conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) has directed us to pay you one illion five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1.500, 000.00) in Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails, we are acting according to the Directive from UN, FBI, HLS, so any email you send to them will be monitored.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been Mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: mrkuzoka@yahoo.com/uzokakennedy68@gmail.com

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka
Email: uzokakennedy68@gmail.com/mrkuzoka@yahoo.com

Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <sabrina.tronconi@alice.it>
Message-ID: <16270bf12a8.sabrina.tronconi@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 )
From: UBA BANK ATM CARD PAYMENT <sabrina.tronconi@alice.it>
Reply-To: revmartinsiyeke70@onet.pl
Subject: Atm Card Payment

Attention,

Reconfirm this below information's where your ATM CARD valued (USD$2.5M) only will be delivered,

1:YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS
2:NAME OF YOUR NEXT OF KIN
3:YOUR AGE & OCCUPATION
4:YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
5:SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTL PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

Note:the person appointed to handle the delivery of listed beneficiaries ATM CARD to their various countries is Rev Martins Iyeke who.

Do keep us updated as soon as you open communication with him.

Yours Faithful,
Mr. Kennedy Uzoka
(Managing Director UBA BANKS)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same.
Return-Path: <ngpresidentoffice@rocketmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018
From: ATM CARD PAYMENT <ngpresidentoffice@rocketmail.com>
Reply-To: ATM CARD PAYMENT <revmartinsiyeke70@onet.pl>

Dororo