Kennedy Walker, Western Union, Benin

Discussion in 'Money Transfer Scams' started by Naruto, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 156.0.213.7, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <mothas.www@river.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0229.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0229.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.30])
    Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018
    Reply-To: WESTERN UNION <westernunionunion94@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <840484607.6101547.1527790683064.JavaMail.root@river.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: From the Desk of Director WESTERN UNION Transfer

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE
    OFFICE TEL: ( +229 ) 617 673 81. , for Call and Text SMS..
    Email: westernunionunion94@gmail.com

Greetings Beneficiary

This is WESTERN UNION general director Mr. Kennedy WALKER from Benin Republic to make it short this is to inform you again that this department and the president of this country both the administration trust fund and the IMF had a meeting this morning about your fund and we have concluded that your fund will be cancel since you are unable to claim your fund by sending the required fee and also decided to remain silent to my agent who suppose to be sending your payment of $5000 per Day as i instructed her until your total Funds worth $850,000.00 is complete transfer to you , so i decided to write you because i followed the law and i will not be against anybody in this world and i think that maybe she has a little problem with you. i have not touch your payment file until i hear from you today because i have a human sympathy so my Dear i need to know what the problem is or does it mean you want to abandon your fund? if you still want to receive your payment, you should get back to me immediately, also have it at the back of your mind that $55 is all that it cost to have your payment receive today nothing more will be demanded.

and Please Note that the transfer has been programmed already, all you need to do now is to secure an activation charge which was $55.to enable us release your first payment today for you to pick it up, I am using this medium to inform you also that failure to pay the activation fee of $55 within 24 hours will result in the cancellation of the transfer so rush now to any money gram or western union outlet office nearest to you and make the payment and be able to pick your first installment of $5000 today from your Over Due Contract/Inheritance of total sum $850,000.00 as been approved

Here is the information on how you going to send the $55 via money gram or western union
    RECEIVER'S NAME: SILVA CELSO
    CITY: COTONOU
    AMOUNT: $55

I hope you we understand and do the needful thing as I instructed you to enable you pick up your payment today

Regards
    Director WESTERN UNION Transfer, Head Office Benin Republic.
    Mr. Kennedy WALKER