Benin, Cotonou, Isocel Sa

From "MR. KEVIN NEWMAN"
Return-Path: <3356334286@tim.it>
Message-ID: <155831423d3.3356334286@tim.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016
Reply-To: johnrobert586@yahoo.com
Subject: ATTENTION. BENEFICIARY

ATTENTION. BENEFICIARY

PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW, FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU, MY NAME IS KEVIN NEWMAN, I AM THE NEW ELECTED DIRECTOR GENERAL OF WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN LAST WEEK. I AM WRITING THIS MAIL WITH DEEP SORROW, I SAW YOUR NAME ON OUR FILE YESTERDAY THROUGH MY SEARCHING AS THE ONE OF THE MOST BENEFICIARY WHICH DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND VALUED ($4.7 MILLIONS UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WHICH SUPPOSES TO BE TRANSFERRING AT THE RATE OF $5,000.00 PER DAY DURING FORMER MANAGER REGIME.

THE REASON I AM EMAILING YOU TODAY IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FORMER WESTERN UNION MANAGER HAS BEEN SACKED OUT SINCE LAST WEEK DUE TO HIS ILLEGAL WORK UNGODLY ACT, I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BY TRUSTING ME AND FOLLOW MY DIRECTION, YOU SENT ALLOT OF MONEY TO HIM IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FUND WHICH LATER FAILS. THEREFORE I AM TO TELL YOU THAT THE REASON YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECT WAY TO GET YOUR FUND BUT TO EXTORTING MONEY FROM YOU IN VARIOUS QUARTERS. DUE TO THE FORMER MANAGER'S ATTITUDE WE THEREFORE RESOLVE TO SACKED HIM OUT SINCE HE DIDN'T KEEP OUR INSTRUCTION,

SO NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED TO PAY YOU BECAUSE ALL OUR INVESTIGATED CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO RECEIVE THIS FUND NOTE WE HAVE TWO OPTION TO PAY YOU AND YOU THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OPTION (1) 0UR WESTERN UNION GOLD CARD WHICH YOU WILL WITHDRAW DAILY $4000.00 OPTION (2) RECEIVE DAILY CASH $5,000.00 TILL THE TOTAL PAYMENT COMPLETED. THERE IS ONE CERTIFICATE CALLED (FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES) WHICH YOU SUPPOSE TO OBTAIN FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES WHICH WILL NOTICED THAT YOU ARE NOT A BENIN CITIZEN BUT YOU DID NOT HAVE IT AND THAT IS ONLY WHAT YOU NEEDED NOW.

ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION PASSED TO THIS WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE (FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES) THIS WILL DULY GUARANTEE AND COVER THE MONEY AS BEING LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED FROM THE BENIN GOVERNMENT. SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR FUND OF ($4.7 MILLIONS USD) IS STILL WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT BUT IT WILL RELEASE IMMEDIATELY TO THIS WESTERN UNION OFFICE AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN THE (FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES)

ACCORDING TO OUR MESSENGER WHICH WENT TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC FOR THE RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES HE TOLD US THAT IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $100.00 ONLY FOR THE OBTAIN OF IT, SO HE TOLD US THAT THEY WILL ISSUE IT WITHIN ONE DAY IF THE FEE WILL BE PAID. SO RECONFIRM US YOUR FULL ADDRESS WITH THE OPTION EITHER YOU WANT IT GOLD CARD OR DAILY PER OK I WILL BE AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO OBTAIN THE FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES,

RECEIVER NAME :............. EKANE ANYA
LOCATION CITY:.............COTONOU
QUESTION:..................WHEN
ANSWER:..................NOW
AMOUNT:...............US$100.00
MTCN:.........?

I AM HERE GIVING YOUR GUARANTEE AND ALSO 100 % PERCENT ASSURANCE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL PAY AND AFTER YOU PAY IT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY. I WILL BE WAITING RIGHT TO HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO ENABLE US OBTAIN THIS NEEDED CERTIFICATE SOON. EMAIL THE WESTERN UNION FOR CONTACT ( johnrobert586@yahoo.com)

REGARDS,
MR. KEVIN NEWMAN
Tel +229 98124136
WESTERN UNION SENIOR MANAGER

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <gigliomarcio@alice.it>
Message-ID: <1588279fba0.gigliomarcio@alice.it>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016
Reply-To: westernwestern678@gmail.com
Subject: ATTENTION. BENEFICIARY

ATTENTION. BENEFICIARY

PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW, FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU, MY NAME IS MR. KEVIN NEWMAN,I AM THE NEW ELECTED DIRECTOR GENERAL OF WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN LAST WEEK. I AM WRITING THIS MAIL WITH DEEP SORROW, I SAW YOUR NAME ON OUR FILE YESTERDAY THROUGH MY SEARCHING AS THE ONE OF THE MOST BENEFICIARY WHICH DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND VALUED ($3.5 MILLIONS USD) WHICH SUPPOSES TO BE TRANSFERRING AT THE RATE OF $5,000.00 PER DAY DURING FORMER MANAGER REGIME.

THE REASON I AM EMAILING YOU TODAY IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FORMER WESTERN UNION MANAGER. HAS BEEN SACKED OUT SINCE LAST WEEK DUE TO HIS ILLEGAL WORK UNGODLY ACT, I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BY TRUSTING ME AND FOLLOW MY DIRECTION. YOU SENT LOT MONEY TO HIM IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FUND WHICH FAILS. THEREFORE I AM TO TELL YOU THAT THE REASON YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECT WAY TO GET YOUR FUND BUT TO EXTORTING MONEY FROM YOU IN VARIOUS QUARTERS. DUE TO THE FORMER MANAGER'S ATTITUDE WE THEREFORE RESOLVE TO SACKED HIM OUT SINCE HE DIDN'T KEEP OUR INSTRUCTION,

SO NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED TO PAY YOU BECAUSE ALL OUR INVESTIGATED CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO RECEIVE THIS FUND NOTE WE HAVE TWO OPTION TO PAY YOU AND YOU THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OPTION (1) 0UR WESTERN UNION GOLD CARD WHICH YOU WILL WITHDRAW DAILY $4000.00 OPTION (2) RECEIVE DAILY CASH $5,000.00 TILL THE TOTAL PAYMENT COMPLETED. THERE IS ONE CERTIFICATE CALLED (FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES) WHICH YOU SUPPOSE TO OBTAIN FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES WHICH WILL NOTICED THAT YOU ARE NOT A BENIN CITIZEN BUT YOU DID NOT HAVE IT AND THAT IS ONLY WHAT YOU NEEDED NOW.

ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION PASSED TO THIS WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE (FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES) THIS WILL DULY GUARANTEE AND COVER THE MONEY AS BEING LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED FROM THE BENIN GOVERNMENT. SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR FUND OF ($3.5 MILLIONS USD) IS STILL WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT BUT IT WILL RELEASE IMMEDIATELY TO THIS WESTERN UNION OFFICE AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN THE (FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES)

ACCORDING TO OUR MESSENGER WHICH WENT TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC FOR THE RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES HE TOLD US THAT IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $150.00 ONLY FOR THE OBTAIN OF IT, SO HE TOLD US THAT THEY WILL ISSUE IT WITHIN ONE DAY IF THE FEE WILL BE PAID. SO RECONFIRM US YOUR FULL ADDRESS WITH THE OPTION EITHER YOU WANT IT GOLD CARD OR DAILY PER OK I WILL BE AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO OBTAIN THE FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES,

1.RECEIVER NAME :=======Basil Mike
2.CITY:===============COTONOU
3.COUNTRY:==========BENIN REPUBLIC.
4AMOUNT:=============US$150.00
5MTCN=============

I AM HERE GIVING YOUR GUARANTEE AND ALSO 100 % PERCENT ASSURANCE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL PAY AND AFTER YOU PAY IT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY. I WILL BE WAITING RIGHT TO HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO ENABLE US OBTAIN THIS NEEDED CERTIFICATE SOON. EMAIL THE WESTERN UNION FOR CONT

(westernwestern678@gmail.com)

REGARDS,
MR. Jerry Ngozi
PHONE +229 99316729

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <do-not-reply@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic328-18.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.128.144)
From: Western Union Head Quarter <westernunionheadquarter675@yahoo.com>
Subject: Welcome To Western Union Send Money Worldwide

Welcome To Western Union Send Money Worldwide Send Money: Phone: +229- 62190796 ATTENTION. PLEASE This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody since earlier this year 2018, of which yours are inclusive among those pending fund, Besides you where formally required to pay set of fees in order to receive your payment of which we didn't hear from you for sometime now, so due to inability for our Customers to meet up with the demand, but now our Western Union management is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $85. 00 for the renewal and activate your payment file in order to start receiving all their payment abandoned in our custody. Besides, am sure you agree with me that this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year, Again after (THREE DAYS) We will enter another project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to offer help to all our customers before we enter into another project of the year. So be advise to send the $85.00 as urgent as possible so that we will register your payment and start sending $5,000.00 to your given address start from first thing tomorrow Morning being 18th of Jan. So be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call us via +229- 62190796, our email is as below E-mail(westernunionheadquarter675@yahoo.com)be assured that this office will continue sending your daily limited of $5,000.00 dollars every Morning until your total funds of US$4.6 Million DOLLARS is completely transferred to your given home address. So therefore Proceed now to your nearby Western Union office or Money Gram and remit down the only $85 dollars and update us with the MTCN number as soon as possible. Receiver's name..... Gabriel Michael Onyebuchi Country:......... Benin Republic. Location City:......Cotonou, Text Question:...... Trust Answer........ Honest Amount:........ $85.00 MTCN.......? The moment I receive the payment of $85.00 DOLLARS today I will commence the arrangement of your first installment transfer of $5,000.00 dollars immediately and I will make it available for your pick up with no further delay, trust me, Hope to hear from you with the MTCN number of the $85 dollars as soon as possible. REGARDS Mr. Kevin Newman FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN CODE NO: GB-125FAB Western Union BONUS to help all our customers Tel: +229-62190796

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes CDMA Benin Telecoms

Return-Path: <WWW.@lion.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Reply-To: Kavin N <westernunionheadoffice5534@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <31649119.18052388.1519397598192.JavaMail.root@lion.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Welcome To Western Union Send Money Worldwide

Welcome To Western Union Send Money Worldwide
Send Money: Phone: +229- 62190796

ATTENTION. PLEASE

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody since earlier this year 2018, of which yours are inclusive among those pending fund, Besides you where formally required to pay set of fees in order to receive your payment of which we didn't hear from you for sometime now, so due to inability for our Customers to meet up with the demand, but now our Western Union management is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $160. 00 for the renewal and activate your payment file in order to start receiving all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, am sure you agree with me that this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year, Again after (THREE DAYS) We will enter another project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to offer help to all our customers before we enter into another project of the year.

So be advise to send the $160.00 as urgent as possible so that we will register your payment and start sending $5,000.00 to your given address start from first thing tomorrow Morning being 24th of Feb. So be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call us via +229- 62190796, our email is as below E-mail (westernunionheadoffice5534@gmail.com) be assured that this office will continue sending your daily limited of $5,000.00 dollars every Morning until your total funds of US$4.6 Million DOLLARS is completely transferred to your given home address.So therefore Proceed now to your nearby Western Union office or Money Gram and remit down the only $160 dollars and update us with the MTCN number as soon as possible.

Receiver's name..... Jude Onyebuchi Enemou
Location City:......Cotonou,
Text Question:...... Trust
Answer........ Honest
Amount:........ $160.00
MTCN.......?

The moment I receive the payment of $160.00 DOLLARS today I will commence the arrangement of your first installment transfer of $5,000.00 dollars immediately and I will make it available for your pick up with no further delay, trust me,Hope to hear from you with the MTCN number of the $160 dollars as soon as possible.

REGARDS
Mr. Kevin Newman
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN CODE NO: GB-125FAB
Western Union BONUS to help all our customers
Tel: +229-62190796

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <f.montebianco@alice.it>
Message-ID: <163067c3427.f.montebianco@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018
Reply-To: westernunionheadofficeee@gmail.com
Subject: Sarah David

Your sister Sarah David, contact our office this morning and said that you died in car accident, and she said that some documents discover inside the car concerning a fund. She saw our office number/mail address, that's why she contact us to pay the cost of $160, dollars in order to get the fund back to ensure that she get the fund back to his family. but we need to know the truth if such thing happen to you, because we did not hear from you for long time ego.

This is her address,1745 Graham Ave Apt 402 St. Paul, Minnesota 55116.

REGARDS
Mr. Kevin Newman
Western Union BONUS to help all our customers

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS
Return-Path: <giuseppebelardinelli1@tin.it>
Message-ID: <166403a4c77.giuseppebelardinelli1@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018
From: "giuseppebelardinelli1@tin.it" <giuseppebelardinelli1@tin.it>
Reply-To: dr.kevinnewmans@hotmail.com
Subject: Kevin Newman

Attention: Email ID Owner RE:2018 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN has been fully mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. However, we have concluded to transfer your own compensation fund to your name. The total sum of $5 Million United State Dollars, is needed to be transfer due to the IMF Representative Dr Karim Barhoumi, have sign your fund. We can not be able to transfer the fund with your email address alone; thereby we need your information as to where we will be transfer the funds, such as;

Receiver’s name:...................
Address:......................
City:......................
Mobile number:...................
Sex ....................
Age ......................

Note: that your transfer files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this instruction was given by general official of IMF Benin. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

Contact e-mail: dr.kevinnewmans@hotmail.com

Yours in service International Monetary Fund and Consolation Team!!!

REGARDS
Mr. Kevin Newman