Kristina

Discussion in 'Female romance scammers' started by Central Scrutinizer, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Not posting the photo which is R-rated.

From: 218.2.29.150, [​IMG] China, Huai'an, Chinanet Jiangsu Province Network
    Return-Path: <sonia.a@paradise.net.nz>
    Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017
    Subject: I hope that you will not think badly of me
    Reply-to: Kristina <jykskwla@yahoo.de>
    Message-id: <898C3A6962B6982BF7F2BB034743C60A@paradise.net.nz>

Hi.
    Is it surprise for you to see this letter? I am sure that yes.
    But let's start everything in order. My name is Kristina. At the moment I'm 37 years old.
    I hope that my age did not scare you. But I want to confidently tell you that I'm still a young and sexy woman who wants sex.
    You surely will tell what the problem is you are a beautiful woman.
    The problem is that I have a husband and 2 children. So I can not just go down the street and scream there's a free man who wants sex?
    Many thanks to the person who invented the Internet. He gave a chance to all women in search of men around the world.
    Please do not think there is nothing wrong, I really love my husband and children. But sex is also an important part of my life.
    Unfortunately, my husband no longer has the opportunity to please me with sex and so I have to be content with various sex toys.
    For me it was not easy to make such a decision, but after a long meditation I realized that I have no choice and I need to find a man for an intimate life.
    I understand this sounds silly. We are in different countries with you. But I do not think that this will be a problem.
    Financial means allow me, I am a completely secured woman. I can visit your country every week.
    I completely forgot to say. I have my own business that I inherited. But we are not talking about this now.
    What do you think, we can become sexual friends with you?
    For a start, we could exchange crazy sexy photos. Talk and try to find common interests.
    And afterwards to meet and do things for which it all began. Now I'm talking about sex.
    I hope that such an offer for you is not an insult.
    But at the same time I do not want you to think of me as a prostitute.
    There is only one problem. We can not communicate with you by email.
    My husband is constantly monitoring my life on the Internet. He knows almost all of the Login and Password.
    He always checks my social networks, mail, whatsapp, viber.
    He's a very jealous man.
    I thought how we could communicate with you and I had an idea.
    I passed the registration procedure on one of the dating sites.
    And I ask you to do the same. After you're on the site you can find me on nickname Kristina37
    If you are interested in my proposal, write to me on the site.
    I ask you not to write to me by Email.
    I am sending you a photo.
    I'll wait for you on the site.
    Kristina

PS: along with the photo I attached a web page after the opening of which you will immediately go to the website.

http://lagiostradelmonaco.it/Redirect.html

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Gee CS, that's pretty tame for you. ;)

3. Central Scrutinizer

She didn't light my fire.

4. araka

araka Guest

5. Central Scrutinizer

Salut? This is a scam format. There is no Kristina.