Kwesi Nana

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <barristerkwesi.nana@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lj1-f194.google.com) (209.85.208.194)
Reply-To: knana1954@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018
Subject: Waiting for your reply.

Good day to you.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a help. I would like you to be partner in business. My client have cash amounting to Twenty Million United States currency to invest in your Country, I also want to use this opportunity to inform you that this fund is not stolen fund, it belong to my client Mrs. M. Nkrumah from Ghana. I will disclose every detail concerning this funds and her to you as soon as I hear from you.

As at this moment, the boxes are kept in security vaults awaiting delivery to my client's foreign partner there, but surprisingly I heard that the partner is dead so the consignment is now pending in your country.

As soon as you respond indicating interest, I will proceed to get the necessary papers for the release so that you can book appointment over there to sign and receive the boxes. My client have decided to offer twenty percent to you as a reward to your anticipated cooperation. Bear in mind that we declared the content of the boxes to be vital Company Documents and valuables.

These funds will be invested in your Company as soon as you clear it in your country.

Thank you.
Kwesi Nana.