Laura Bently

Discussion in 'Refugee scams' started by Spanish Administrator, May 8, 2018.

1. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <laurabently947@yahoo.com>
    Received: from sonic312-21.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq405.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [74.6.128.83])
    Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018
    Subject: Dear, i have something to tell you

Dearest,

My dear, I really appreciate your interest to help me so that i will come out from my present situation and start a new life. My dear, i have really suffered a lot in this place and what is important to me now is to leave this place and join you over to your country and start a new life. I strongly believe that with your assistance i will leave this place and start a better life in your country with you.

My dear, i don't have money to prepare my traveling documents and leave this place that is why i want you to assist me so that my late fathers money will be transferred into your account and after the money has being transferred into your account, so you will use to prepare my traveling documents and start coming to your country to start a better life. I have made contact with this bank and let them know my intention to claim my late father's money which my name appears as the next of kin. In their reply, they told me that i can only claim the money through an appointed representative since i am residing in Senegal as a refugee. According to them, the United Nations law governing refugee all over the world does not permit any refugee to handle such fund as long as he/she remain as a refugee. They told me to look for someone i can trust that will help me claim the money. That is why i contacted you to help me. My dear, i want you to send an email to the bank and ask them the possibilities of transferring the money into your bank account. Here is the contact information of the bank

BANK OF AFRICA
    Mr. Jeremiah Harrison
    +221.706149318
    dep.transferbank@yahoo.com

Based on this information i would like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address : dep.transferbank@yahoo.com telling them that you are my representative and that you want to assist me to transfer the money deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
    $51.000,000m. (fifty one millions dollars)

ACCOUNT NAME Dr. Alfred William
    PASSPORT no. A0160114
    AMOUNT $51.000,000,00
    NEXT OF KIN Miss Laura Alfred
    ACCOUNT no. RBS545008921156

Please let me know as soon as you make contact with the bank. My dear, i have let the Reverend know that you will call me through his phone. Please when ever you call, tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Here is the phone number of the Rev. Father Kelvin Philip Martin. +221.707601785

God bless you as i wait to hear from you.

Yours faithful
    Laura.

2. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <laurabently947@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic317-28.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.83):50 +0000
    Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018
    Subject: All the money is transferring to your account

Dearest,
    I have discuss with the bank manager he ask for your bank details so that the many will transfer to your account in 3 working days.

Thanks, my dearest
    your faithful
    Laura