lbrahim Mustaphar

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lbrahimmustaphar99@outlook.fr>
Received: from sonic304-26.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq405.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.6.128.49])
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018
Reply-To: lbrahim mustaphar lbrahimmustaphar7079@gmail.com
Subject: From Mr. lbrahim Mustaphar, compensation of $800,000 contact : bishopwilliams361@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn稚 forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that you failed to assist me financially. Now contacts my secretary his name is Reverend Bishop Williams and you can also email him at his bishopwilliams361@gmail.com

ask him to send you the total sum of $800,000 usd which I kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Reverend Bishop Williams and instruct him where to send the ATM Visa card worth of $800,000 usd

to you through any of the courier dhl or fedex service only for proper security. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money via ATM Visa card, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards,
Mr. lbrahim Mustaphar

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lbrahimmustaphar7079@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-f46.google.com (mpq403.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [74.125.82.46])
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018

Sir,
Kindly ccontact my secretary, his name is Rev. Bishop Williams and you can email him at his bishopwilliams361@gmail.com for the reception of your payment

Mr. Ibrahim

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
lbrahimmustaphar9@outlook.fr, lbrahimmustaphar99@outlook.fr, lbrahimmustaphar6793@aol.fr, ibrahimmustaphar7079@gmail.com, lbrahimmustaphar7134@hotmail.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <baharehmustaphar5050@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic309-42.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq409.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.6.129.216])
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018
Reply-To: lbrahim mustaphar <lbrahimmustaphar299@yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

HELLO, MY FRIEND !

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ? I HOPE THEY ARE ALL FINE. WELL, FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN, I DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK, ALL I WANT FOR YOU IS TO THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL. WELL, ENJOY YOUR MONEY WITH YOUR FAMILY.

I WANT YOU TO GET BACK WITH ME NOW IF EVERY THING IS OKAY

THANKS
Mr. lbrahim Mustaphar
baharehmustaphar5050@gmail.com,
lbrahimmustaphar299@yahoo.com,
lbrahimmustaphar6793@aol.fr,
lbrahimmustaphar7079@gmail.com,
lbrahimmustaphar7134@hotmail.com,
lbrahimmustaphar9@outlook.fr,
lbrahimmustaphar90@gmail.com,
lbrahimmustaphar99@outlook.fr