Legal Yerima Everis Idris

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <legalyerimaei@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf1-f68.google.com (mpq410.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [209.85.167.68])
From: Legal Yerima Everis Idris <legalyerimaei@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018
Subject: Attn: Inquiry legalyerimaei@gmail.com

Attn: Inquiry

With due respect good day to you and to your family, hope you all are in good health, my dear. I want to find out how foreign establishment works in your country, please can a foreigner establish in your country and finally can you partner with me as a citizen when I come ? I will be waiting for your prompt respons.

Thanks
legalyerimaei@gmail.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-lj1-f195.google.com) (209.85.208.195)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018
Subject: Proofs will be forwarded as we agree, OK ?

Dear Respected Friend,

With due respect goodmorning to you and to your families hope you all are in good health, mydear I send this proposal to you because I want to come down to your countryfor investment and I need a personality like you who will lead me aroundand if possible partner with me in any area we agreed on.

I want you to tell methe areas you feel will be good to invest in your country I mean the areasof establishment that will benefit us and the indigenous citizens of yourcountry, I mean area that you are perfected on them so that we will nothave problem in future that is the reason why I wanted us to discourse onthis subject before we proceed.

If I will be able toknow the areas you want us to establish then I will be able to view howmuch I can move to your position for a start before my arrival, I willlike to move some value to your position before coming to meet with you inperson, I will not come just for coming no we need to commence somethingas soon as I come. But brother you must give me your 100% trust to avoidmy first experience which I don稚 want to remember.

For furthercommunication regarding to this I advise you forward to me your personaldatas as listed below,
name
Occupation
sex

Below are my personaldetails, I believe you need them as my partner to be,
Nationality: Ghana (West Africa) presently in Togo
Mobile: +228.92711249
legalyerimaei@gmail.com

Best regards
Mr. Yerima Everis Idris

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf1-f65.google.com) (209.85.167.65)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018
Subject: The funds release and transfer legalization will be in your own name

Hello Sir,

As we are proceeding, please be informed that as you have accepted to work with us, there is going to be a written binding agreement to this project that both parties will sign immediately the funds hit your bank account as I will come over which will specifying the sharing ratio and input working capital removal as you're partaking.

The funds release and transfer legalization will be in your own name and favour and also secure a legal document such as the probate certificate in your own name and favour which is the last amended will of my late boss from the supreme court of justice is that which the financial firm will ask you to provide, so both parties will partakes in footing up the legal cost of it because it can never be left to one person alone to sort out since the little boy of my boss sickness under my care is taking little left over resources with me and there is no good medication over here for such sickness but waiting and hoping for these funds to be claim and cleared for him to be fly up to overseas for better treatment such sickness as we 've been using native herbs to sustain him without responding to treatment hence we contact you for a very best of your effort of assistance to us.

You're required to forward to me the following below listed informations of yours that will enable our family lawyer commence putting all the legal paper work in your name that might be required and to also prepare a letter of administration with his law chambers letter headed paper that will be send to the financial firm which is the due legal way of introducing you to them as the key beneficiary for release and transfer of the funds to you.

(1)name_____________________
(2)Age_______________________
(3)Sex_______________________
(4)Profession_________________
(5)Nationality ______________________
(6)phone ________________________
(7)address_______________________
(8)status________________________
(9)Id. card___________

You can call me as soon as possible for further directives and guideline.

Very truly yours,
Yerima Ejire,
+228.99877694
legalyerimaei@gmail.com

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Received: from mail-lf1-f65.google.com (mpq409.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [209.85.167.65])
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018
Subject: Contact me back for investment in your country

Dear respected Friend, good morning !

With due respect good morning to you and to your families hope you all are in good health, I am Mr. Yerima Everis Idris from South Africa presently here in Togo for business research, my dear I send this proposal to you because I want to come down to your country for investment and I need a personality like you who will lead me around and if possible partner with me in any area we agreed on.

Before now we are into mechanize farming and fruit drinks manufacturing but does not mean that we must go into the same business, we are now talking of your country you are the one to advise me on the area you believe we can establish that will benefit us and the good indigenous citizens of your country. I want you to tell me the areas you feel will be good to invest in your country I mean the areas of establishment that will benefit us and the indigenous citizens of your country, I mean area that you are perfected on them so that we will not have problem in future that is the reason why I wanted us to discourse on this subject before we proceed.

If I will be able to know the areas you want us to establish then I will be able to view how much I can move to your position for a start before my arrival, I will like to move some value to your position before coming to meet with you in person, I will not come just for coming no we need to commence some thing as soon as I come. For further communication regarding to this I advise you forward to me your personal datas as listed below...

name
occupation

Best regards
Mr. Yerima Everis Idris
legalyerimaei@gmail.com
+228.92711249