Lewis Hawkins, Zim American Integrated Shipping Services Co.

Discussion in 'Delivery Company scams' started by Miyuki, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <x>
    Received: from na01-bl2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bl2un0251.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [65.55.169.251])
    Subject: Zim Cargo Notification!
    From: ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd <info@cantv.net>
    Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <zimshippersintl@tlen.pl>
    Message-ID: <TRUS___________________bcd4@trusteemail.web.com>

Good Day Sir/Madam!

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent, and also failure to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee of US$3,200. I strongly believe the box will contain about US$2.5 million or more.

In my private search for a reliable person, my proposal now is to present you as the recipient of the cargo since the shipper has abandoned it which is a possibility due to the fact it has been abandoned for a period whereby a new beneficiary can be presented to the clearance department for claim and also my position at this shipping service. I will pay for the fee and arrange for the cargo to be delivered to your address. Alternatively, I can personally bring it myself and then we share the total money in the box equally.

Regards,

Mr. Lewis Hawkins
    Asst. Operations Manager
    Zim American Integrated Shipping Services Co. LLC.
    Chicago (IL) Agents: 9950 W.Lawrence Avenue,
    Suite 215 Schiller Park, IL 60176

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: info@webtv.net
    Subject: Abandoned Package(Do Not Ignore)
    Date: 2016-06-12 07:00:44
    Reply to: lewis.hawkins@tlen.pl

Good day!

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent, and also failure to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee of US$3,200. I strongly believe the box will contain about US$2.5 million or more.

In my private search for a reliable person, my proposal now is to present you as the recipient of the cargo since the shipper has abandoned it which is a possibility due to the fact it has been abandoned for a period whereby a new beneficiary can be presented to the clearance department for claim and also my position at this shipping service. I will pay for the fee and arrange for the cargo to be delivered to your address. Alternatively, I can personally bring it myself and then we share the total money in the box equally.

Regards,
    Mr. Lewis Hawkins
    Asst. Operations Manager

3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From test@fflabo.jp
    Return-Path: <test@fflabo.jp>
    Received: from (EHLO nobita.fflabo.jp) (202.212.35.218)
    Received: from au023951.samson4.com ([43.229.62.168]) by nobita.fflabo.jp
    Subject: You have a package !!
    To: Recipients <test@fflabo.jp>
    Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: lewis.hawkins@yandex.com
    Message-Id: <20160725090601.35F95163FA6@nobita.fflabo.jp>

Good Day!

Regards,
    Mr. Lewis Hawkins
    Asst. Operations Manager

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 92.33.32.31, [​IMG] Sweden, Stockholm, Elsewhere Ab
    Return-Path: <postmaster@dutyfree.md>
    Subject: Happy New Year in Aadvanced; Delivery Package Notice!
    To: Recipients <postmaster@dutyfree.md>
    Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: lewis.hawkins50@tlen.pl

Good Day!

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent, and also failure to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee of 3,475 . I strongly believe the box will contain about 3.6 million or more.

Regards,
    Mr. Lewis Hawkins
    Asst. Operations Manager
    ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd

5. from: Lewis hawkins<lewis.hawkins@yandex.com>
    date: Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 5:00 AM
    subject: Information as the consignor
    mailed-by: yandex.com

Hello,

Compliment of the day! I have been expecting your mail regarding the delivery of the cargo boxes at Delta Airport in Chicago. For your information it is urgent you respond for more details. You are going to receive the two cargo boxes containing $5 million that has be taken to Finance Express Bank for save deposit,however you have to follow our instrucions to avoid complications during delivery.

I have been busy and working hard regarding our project. Also i need the following complete information's from you to confirm your personal contact address before proceeding with the delivery process. I also want to make sure i get all the documents in your name ready before delivery commence. I have paid for the non inspection fee,IRS and other vital documents secured in your name. I have plans to arrange the consignment box to be delivered to you with the help of a Diplomatic agent who will bring the consignment to your door step.

Please get back to me with the following information as the consignor of the fund.
    1) Full Name:
    2) Full Home Address:
    3) Direct Phone Number:
    4) International Passport:

please get back to me with the full information and please assure me you are never going to let me down because i have invested a lot on this transaction..

Warmest regards,
    Mr. Lewis Hawkins
    Asst. Operations Manager

6. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

The same as Miyuki's.
    Return-Path: <ruthfinancialhome@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: lewishawkins01@yandex.com