From 41.214.40.123,
Senegal, Sonatel

Return-Path: <lezer.kalia@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014
Reply-To: Lezer mustafabin <lezer.kalia@yahoo.com>
Subject: Best regard

Hello My Dearest
How are you today,
I hope you fine. I just come to the Internet to search for a true friend, I want to find happiness and to be part of a unique and special love. As I told you before in my first post, my full name is Miss Lezer Dardef, I was born in LIBYA, in Africa, but now I am in Dakar-Senegal as a result of civil // political war in my country, I have one 5 "8 tall, I'm 25 years old, Unmarried. I high, medium, with the back hair and black eyes?. I'm doing my first year as a course of a medical student at the University LIBYA, before the war. I grew up with my Family?. before What I lost my parents. I am the daughter of the late Mr. Mustafa Bin Dardef.

My Father Mr Mustafa Bin Dardef is the formal chief advisor of Libya's National Oil Corporation,in my country before the Gaddafi rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him along with my mother because he does not support Gaddafi on his evil act. It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal, where I live now.I have one older Brother and two younger sisters?. and 2 uncles.I lost all of them expect my uncle, who is leaving at the present time a single state America.But please do not let that scare you, I want That life to make me feel like any other woman. Please, I would like to know more about you, what you do presently.Your likes and dislikes, what makes you feel happy? What makes You angry? Your family and your friends? I have attached here my picture, but I'm not photogenic, I think you would not mind.I tell you more about myself in my next mail. Best regard.Always Yours.
Much love and kiss.
Lezer..