Linda Johnson

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by Central Scrutinizer, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From LINDA JOHNSON
    Return-Path: <mrslindajohnsonnig1@gmail.com>
    Received: from 209.85.210.68 (EHLO mail-pz0-f68.google.com) (209.85.210.68) by mta1031.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
    Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012
    Subject: Dear Beloved Friend Please DoThe Work As The Holy Spirit Directed Me To You.(WILLED)

Dear Beloved Friend,

Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead.

I am Mrs. Linda Johnson from Holland. I am married to Dr. Das Johnson a Nigerian who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty years before he died in the tsunami disasters, we were married but without any children.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry and presently I am 61. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.5 million dollars (Eight Million five hundred united states Dollars) with a chass Security and finance Company here in nigeria.

Presently this money is still with the Security Company and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over.

I am presently in a Havanna hospital where I have been undergoing treatment cancer of the lungs in a hospital, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to Live.

I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize 90% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world but in my name "Mrs. Linda Johnson" I am afraid since so many things are happening in the world now, like: hurricanes, earthquakes and these bird flu problem, I just want you to be open minded and help me so that my funds can make a great change in the affected people's lives.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your custody, this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

I await your urgent reply.

Email:
    Regards,
    Mother Linda Johnson

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: lv9009a@gmail.com
    Date: 19th Mar 2017
    Subject: Good Day
    Reply to: llj909a@yahoo.com

Good day Child of God,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing. Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

I am Mrs. Linda Johnson aging widow of 62 years old suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of (14.5 Million Dollars) and I needed a very honest and God fearing who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the COMPANY issued to me as next of kin for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, to start the good work of God, I want you to use the 40/percent of the total amount to help yourself in doing the project.

I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our todays WORLD.

This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. I want you to take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use while 60% of the money will go to charity.Please kindly respond for further details.

Thanks and God bless you,
    Mrs.Linda Johnson