Lisa Williams

Discussion in 'Female romance scammers' started by Sphinx, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: <zenaine@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm23-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.116)
    Reply-To: williamsl965@yahoo.com
    Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016
    Subject: Hi Dear.

Hi Dear,

how are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, i was just going through the Internet search when i found your email address, I want to make a very new and special friend, so i decided to contact you to see how we can make it work if we can. Please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address (williamsl965@yahoo.com) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye
    Lisa

2. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: bethelcristiano@yahoo.com
    Received: from (EHLO nm19-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.162)
    Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016
    Message-ID: 20161133446.045056@hp-9e964aec8446

Hi Dear,

how are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, i was just going through the Internet search when i found your email address, I want to make a very new and special friend, so i decided to contact you to see how we can make it work if we can. Please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address (williamsl965@yahoo.com) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye
    Lisa

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: Lilly2u4ever@yahoo.com

4. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Recycling photos from http://antifraudintl.org/threads/alison-and-the-clones.34897

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: williamsl965@yahoo.com
    Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: Lisa Williams williamsl965@yahoo.com
    Subject: Little about my self,also tell me about your self too

HI Dear,

Thanks for your response

Let me properly introduce my self by telling you a little about me.I also want you to do the same in your next mail to enable us know more about each other. It is very important you your pics as this is the first step of a true and fruitful relationship,by me seeing your photographs and as you have seen mine,then we can now decide if we can move together along and make things work out for us. I am the kind of person that don`t like wasting people`s time and i don`t like people wasting mine too because i am a very busy person.

I must say i like a relationship with respect love and caring but with that fire to keep it burning.... things have to be intense and at the same time peaceful in the way that one respects the other Individual. I love pleasing and being pleased, I like equal relationship rather than being submissive or dominating. I like men with strong personality, but all in peace, no war, no games. Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind the better a couple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understanding each other`s needs and caring and respecting them.

Understanding the other`s limits and boundaries. And growing which is so important. I believe and also have the feeling that in today’s world, neither race, nationality nor religion will posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other too well but I will really like to have you as a friend after receiving , I am a single lady of years old,

Currently i am Medical Doctor by profession, I work with St Elizabeth Health Care in the US and some times in UK to support our branch there in United Kingdom,I am also a French nationality,cos my mum is from France why my dad is from US, Who knows, i can visit you some day if i have vacation and if God almighty permit too.

I am sending some of my photographs to you and i am also sending the one with my colleagues in the hospital,tell me more about your self and send some few pictures
    Yours
    Lisa

5. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: tronghau_le@yahoo.com

6. Central Scrutinizer

7. Nanook

She sent a video too!

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: williamsl965@yahoo.com
    Received: from (EHLO omp1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.89.168)
    Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: Lisa Williams williamsl965@yahoo.com
    Subject: HONEY PLEASE I WILL NEED A LITTLE HELP FROM YOU.

Dear,

since I arrived here Burkina Faso Ouagadougou I am trying to withdraw money from my credit card, I could not, which the hotel manager told me that it was their recent political crisis, and I have already obtain Visa coming to your country any moment from now, and I have spend some of the physical cash I have with me, the remaining of the cash cannot buy air ticket coming to your country

Please my love I need your help of $1,320 dollars to add with the cash I have at hand, so that I can buy the air ticket coming to your country urgent, please my love I will pay you back as soon as I arrived your country, I have about 4,600 pounds in my credit card I will withdraw some amount of money in your country and pay you back

Please kindly help me to send the money through western union money transfer with my name below:

Name: LISA WILLIAS
    City: OUAGADOUGOU

Please my love kindly forwards the payment slip to me urgent so that I can easily cash it on time and start coming over to your country as soon as possible

Your love
    Lisa

8. From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: <williamsl965@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm31.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.229.24)
    Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: Lisa Williams <williamsl965@yahoo.com>
    Subject: AM COMING TO VISIT YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY

Dear Honey,

I am sorry for my late response to your mail i was busy at the hospital
    I want to inform you that there is good news because i took my leave from work today because i will be traveling to Africa Burkina Faso to sign some documents regarding this conference i will be attending in Canada and in Africa next month ,My flight will be leaving 7:10am tomorrow morning to Africa, As soon as i arrive Africa tomorrow evening i will send you my hotel number in Africa so that you can reach me on phone,i will only stay there for 2 days to sign the documents and i will book my flight from there to your place,As soon as i finish signing the papers i will come direct to meet you in ur place.

I will let you know as soon as i arrive Burkina Faso for you to reach me on phone,I will arrive Burkina Faso by tomorrow evening then i will give you my hotel number in Africa for you to reach me.

I want you to call me for us to discuss before I leave for Africa tomorrow ,call me on my telephone number +447024023735 before I leave UK tomorrow morning, i want us to discuss on phone before leaving UK ,I will be with you latest Friday next week
    This is my flight details to Africa tomorrow morning

7:10 am, 28 February Sunday
    LHR London

9:25 am, 28 February Sunday
    CDG Paris

11:10 am, 28 February Sunday
    CDG Paris

5:55 pm, 28 February Sunday
    OUA Ouagadougou

Flight Company AIRFRANCE
    Flight number AF548

Please I want you to confirm your full address to me in your next mail so that as soon as I arrive west Africa Burkina Faso tomorrow evening I will know how to book the flight from there to your place.

I am traveling with my French passport because my English passport is under renewal at the moment.
    I will be waiting for your call before flying tomorrow morning to Africa.

with love
    Yours
    Lisa

9. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Wait, a video? Why haven't I seen that yet?

10. Nanook

It's cute but I'm not sure if I can post it. There's probably a copyright on it.

11. Central Scrutinizer

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: <jimenez_cuenca@yahoo.es>
    Received: from (EHLO nm36-vm6.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.97.138)
    Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016

Hi Dear,

bye
    Lisa

12. Nanook

Again. :rolleyes:

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: nuocmatnamnhi_dl@yahoo.com
    Received: from (EHLO nm22-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.127)
    Reply-To: lisawilliams@list.ru
    Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016
    Message-ID: 2016716122938.283630@user-e3330c262c
    Subject: Hi Dear,

Hi Dear,

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address(lisawilliams@list.ru ) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye
    Lisa

13. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From Lisa Williams
    Return-Path: bukie4luv56@yahoo.com
    Received: from (EHLO nm19-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.162)
    Reply-To: lisawilliams@list.ru
    Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016

Hi Dear,

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address (lisawilliams@list.ru ) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye
    Lisa

14. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <justin.nabol@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: lisa90086@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <201610712477.831724@user-e3330c262c>

I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address (lisa90086@gmail.com )

15. Central Scrutinizer

Trick.
    Return-Path: <Lilly2u4ever@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: lisa.williams-lisawilliams@yandex.com

I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address (lisa.williams-lisawilliams@yandex.com )

16. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path:zenaine@yahoo.com
    Date: 2017-01-05
    Reply tolisssawilliiams@yahoo.com

Hi Dear,

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address( lisssawilliiams@yahoo.com ) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye
    Lisa

17. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Also got:
    Return-Path: <babyzenaine@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: lisssawilliiams@yahoo.com

I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address( lisssawilliiams@yahoo.com )

18. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: mails7@groupcompany.net
    Date: 2017-01-23
    Reply to: lisamedicine0044@yahoo.com

Hi Dear,

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be happy to see your reply for us to know each other better, and give you my pictures and details about me.

bye
    Lisa

19. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: <bethelcristiano@yahoo.com>
    To: <.>
    Reply-To: lisssawilliiams@yahoo.com
    Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017
    Message-ID: <201722155933.171173@toshiba-5067251>

same email text as post above

20. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 195.167.159.20, POLAND, ATM S.A.
    Return Path: lisawillia_msss09@aol.fr
    Date: 4th May 2017
    Reply to: lisawillia_msss09@aol.fr

Hi Dear,

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address(lisam198.9@foxmail.com) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye
    Lisa