Litonga Benjamin Ikome Country. Craigslist

Discussion in 'Animal Scams' started by Squirrel021116, May 30, 2016.

1. Squirrel021116

Squirrel021116 New Member

I posted an iso chihuahua puppy on craigslist and this number messaged me and asked if I was still interested and I said yes. We talked for a while and I shared my information but did not give them the information for a bank account. I told them I wanted to mail the money to them so they would receive it in cash. So they gave me "their address". This is what I received:

Name........Litonga Benjamin Ikome Country.....Cameroon City...........Tiko Zip code.....0237 Text question....Sierra Text answer......In minute

The area code was 862 so I looked it up, curious as to where my puppy was coming from so I would know how long to expect to wait. The area code that came up was New Jersey, and the city that came up was Newark. The information I received didn't add up with the area code, and I was growing suspiscious. So I looked up the address they gave me and I found this site among with a few others that mentioned scammers.

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Did you get any email addresses, etc?

3. Patty

Patty Guest

I AM SUPPOSE TO BE GETTING A PERSIAN KITTEN FROM VALKIN MIKE...THAT SENT ME THAT EXACT NAME AND INFO..TO WESTERN UNION?????

4. Central Scrutinizer

So it's probably one person pretending to be 2, and there's never any animal.

5. Dayanaaaa

Dayanaaaa New Member

Did you guys ever get your animals?

6. Central Scrutinizer

You can't get an animal because there is never an animal. There's only a criminal.