Litonga Benjamin Ikome Country. Craigslist

I posted an iso chihuahua puppy on craigslist and this number messaged me and asked if I was still interested and I said yes. We talked for a while and I shared my information but did not give them the information for a bank account. I told them I wanted to mail the money to them so they would receive it in cash. So they gave me "their address". This is what I received:

Name........Litonga Benjamin Ikome Country.....Cameroon City...........Tiko Zip code.....0237 Text question....Sierra Text answer......In minute

The area code was 862 so I looked it up, curious as to where my puppy was coming from so I would know how long to expect to wait. The area code that came up was New Jersey, and the city that came up was Newark. The information I received didn't add up with the area code, and I was growing suspiscious. So I looked up the address they gave me and I found this site among with a few others that mentioned scammers.

P

Patty

I AM SUPPOSE TO BE GETTING A PERSIAN KITTEN FROM VALKIN MIKE...THAT SENT ME THAT EXACT NAME AND INFO..TO WESTERN UNION?????