Love the suit - he really needs money

Discussion in 'The Trophy Room' started by Ivana, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Ivana

Ivana Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  2. Ben

Ben Samurai

Here's the exif data for the pic ..
    did you resize the photo in Photoshop 0.7 btw?

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

See? I keep saying it--every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. But he doesn't quite have the right look. Kat will be along to straighten him out.

4. Ivana

Ivana Member

Yeah I try to re-size and crop all of my photos to under 600 pixels wide or long, that way people can load them faster.

5. sou_eu

sou_eu Ninja

Ivana, I like more your avatar than that pic...:D

sou_eu

6. Ivana

Ivana Member

LOL Don't all men love Angelina Jolie ?

Tried baiting with her pic, but it shows up in TinEye & was fairly recognized...almost lost a bait since he showed "my" picture to some friends...

7. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

A small scammer boi: is he a toy boi?

@Ivana, VERY Nice trophy!!

So what is the name of the little pansy who wears his mums curtains as a suit?:s61:

Just love the way he has sewn the bottom of his trousers together. A new fashion trend perhaps?

I can see our fashion Diva Kat, having a field day with this little scammer boi.

8. De Master Yoda

Angelina and me is a hot item.

Drat you found us out!! She is one hot tamale though.

9. Trickster

Trickster Member

I would so buy that suit to just a show piece. Wonder how many snakes bought it for that one....

10. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Forget the suit...loose those shoes. Where does he work, a barnyard?

11. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Those are horrible shoes. :rolleyes:

13. De Master Yoda

Sorry Ivana I could not resist it.

[​IMG]

14. Ivana

Ivana Member

LMAO -- I could think of a couple things to go on his sign

None of them being "Will work for food"

This is the lad that had his parcel delivered to the wrong address today (signed & delivered), and may go on safari to get his $10,000 insurance payment for the mistake -- I'm just waiting for him to get online today (evil twisted icon here)

15. De Master Yoda

Lad gets baited.

After being subject to the tender mercies of Ivana and the adverse comments about his suit and his shoes.

I thought it would be an idea to ask the lad what he thought about being a scammer now.

So he sent me a pic with some comments that sum it up for him.

[​IMG]

16. Trickster

Trickster Member

hey Mr Natural and me both want one of those suits he wants green and I want purple....We are going clubbing:cool:

17. Ivana

Ivana Member

Actually what scares me about this guy is that I think he's making money.

He tends to get his scams mixed up - kinda throws out all sorts of ideas and see what you pick up on...

But I sent him 350 in a book that was supposed to be delivered over a week ago & no real interest, had to up the ante to include a new dell insperion laptop before he seemed to care.

Personally, if 350 of my money didn't show up on time I'd be calling people.

18. Is the msg he's holding say "I wanna suck c**k"?:confused:

19. Ivana

Ivana Member

Ummm yeah ... that's the name I go by :D

And so far none of the african lads have thought anything about it -- 2nd picture of a differnt lad holding that sign (got 2 from the same suit lad) :D should be getting a 3rd guy soon :)

Had one person on 4ppl ask me about it & I just told them that it was pronounced sussock but boy did I get teased in school...he accepted that...

20. Love the suit..

Ivana, just love the way your mind works! The poor lads don't stand a chance! :D Keep up the fabulous work!