Love the suit - he really needs money

Here's the exif data for the pic ..
did you resize the photo in Photoshop 0.7 btw?
Date 2008:12:11
File Name: 2883495ea8450c89f.jpg
File Size: 69,916 Bytes
File Type: JPEG
Exif Byte Order: Little Endian (Intel)
Manufacturer:
Model number: HP pstc4100
Image orientation: Top, left
Resolution (width): 30000 pixels per inch
Resolution (height): 30000 pixels per inch
Software used: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
File date and time: 2008:12:11 12 : 21 : 35
Y and C positioning: Co-sited
Exif version: 0220
Date time of image: 2008:12:11 18:06:14
Component config: YCbCr
FlashPix version: 0100
Color space: Standard RGB
Image width: 249
Image height: 600
Saturation: Normal
Sharpness: Normal
Device setting description:??

LOL Don't all men love Angelina Jolie ?

Tried baiting with her pic, but it shows up in TinEye & was fairly recognized...almost lost a bait since he showed "my" picture to some friends...

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
A small scammer boi: is he a toy boi?

@Ivana, VERY Nice trophy!!

So what is the name of the little pansy who wears his mums curtains as a suit?:s61:

Just love the way he has sewn the bottom of his trousers together. A new fashion trend perhaps?

I can see our fashion Diva Kat, having a field day with this little scammer boi.

LMAO -- I could think of a couple things to go on his sign

None of them being "Will work for food"

This is the lad that had his parcel delivered to the wrong address today (signed & delivered), and may go on safari to get his $10,000 insurance payment for the mistake -- I'm just waiting for him to get online today (evil twisted icon here)

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Lad gets baited.

After being subject to the tender mercies of Ivana and the adverse comments about his suit and his shoes.

I thought it would be an idea to ask the lad what he thought about being a scammer now.

So he sent me a pic with some comments that sum it up for him.

Actually what scares me about this guy is that I think he's making money.

He tends to get his scams mixed up - kinda throws out all sorts of ideas and see what you pick up on...

But I sent him 350 in a book that was supposed to be delivered over a week ago & no real interest, had to up the ante to include a new dell insperion laptop before he seemed to care.

Personally, if 350 of my money didn't show up on time I'd be calling people.

Ummm yeah ... that's the name I go by :D

And so far none of the african lads have thought anything about it -- 2nd picture of a differnt lad holding that sign (got 2 from the same suit lad) :D should be getting a 3rd guy soon :)

Had one person on 4ppl ask me about it & I just told them that it was pronounced sussock but boy did I get teased in school...he accepted that...