Lt. Colonel James Waldegg, US Air Force

Received: from [93.220.153.57], Germany, Berlin, Deutsche Telekom AG, [abuse@t-online.de], [abuse@t-ipnet.de]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Reply-To: <waldeggjames210@yahoo.com.hk>

I'm James Waldegg, a retired Lt. Colonel of the US Air Force and a philanthropist with a target at charity In 2007 I won the Donor of the year because of my numerous donations made to charity. Charity is my utmost goal but at this point of my life when it seems I cannot continue distribution, I wish to entrust the last of my fund USD $7.5m to a God fearing individual whom will help me distribute the fund.

From James Waldegg
Return-Path: <Audivic45@aol.com>
Received: from DC.CMPA (unknown [209.168.208.2]) (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
Subject:
To: Recipients <Audivic45@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013
Reply-To: [waldeggjames679@yahoo.com.hk]

I'm James Waldegg, a retired Lt. Colonel of the US Air Force and a philanthropist with a target at charity In 2007 I won the Donor of the year because of my numerous donations made to charity.Though, charity is my utmost goal but at this point of my life when it seems I cannot continue distribution, I wish to entrust the last of my fund USD7.5m to a good and God fearing individual whom will help me distribute the fund

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@J.Johansyah. Welcome to AFI. Sorry but it is NOT TRUE it is a scam. Please do not fall for scams on the internet NO ONE is going to give you money. it would be nice but will NEVER happen.