Lutfiyma Mashatova, Azerbaijan

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <linetteoqla@mail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mout.gmx.com) (74.208.4.200)
Subject: It has been a long time
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018
Reply-To: <lutfiymashatova@vassenmail.com>

I was afraid, and even now because may be you have another woman. But nonetheless I decide to write you. I made it. You can see and read about me. And if you'll have an interest in woman. And If you are single and handsome man, and you are in search for half who save you from this lonesomeness and hope I'm not mistake and also look for a man who will pull me from same. I still throw in love which could make us forceful or vice versa, but from other love is just the best that people can have. I am positive, I like to live, humanity, nature. And also I am very energetic woman and in life in general. For me so important to find a right man for life. Don't want any games. It's impossible to play upon heartstrings. As for me also, my name is Lutfiya, I was born and live in my native country Azerbaijan. I have a work and do many sport. send you my photos. Will hope to have and see reciprocal response.

Please answer my personal email address lutfiymashatova@vassenmail.com I'm really looking forward to
Lutfiya

IMG_JDVPSIJG.jpg