Lyudmila

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by sou_eu, Dec 22, 2008.

1. sou_eu

sou_eu Ninja

Name: Lyudmila
    e-mail address: [Lyudmilalight24@yahoo.com]
    Website where she was found: amistarium.com
    IP addresses:
    91.144.161.159 (curiously this one is the same than one form my old Gf Iraida Ivanova!!)

all of them from Yoshkar-Ola, Mariy-El

She uses these photos
    Return-Path: <Lyudmilalight24@yahoo.com>
    Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 03:00:40 +0300
    Reply-To: [Lyudmilalight24@yahoo.com]
    Organization: [Lyudmilalight24@yahoo.com]
    Subject: Hi my new friend!

my new friend! I am very glad to read your letter, is glad to that that you have answered me the letter and have written to me on my address, I am glad. As I hope that that you have seen my profile on a site for what purpose on a site, only for more serious relations, for family creation. Therefore I on this site for acquaintance. The lovely friend I will tell to you at once if you have written to me that will ask at a naked photo through some letters in that case this letter for you the last. I appreciate friendship, I appreciate kindness, I appreciate in the person that that it the person, fair, lovely, tender and gentle. I hope that that you approve me and support me in it. I was interested by your profile and I have decided to write to you. I hope that that you at heart search to yourself for the girl to create to itself a family it so? I wish to tell to you that you answered my questions as for me it very important because I would not wish to be upset in your letters on that that you for the sake of that communicate with me to receive my photos. But I hope that that it not so. I hope that that you understand me in my letter. If you do not understand me, I ask that you wrote me all that you think, because it is very important for me.
    The lovely friend and now I would like to tell to you a little about myself. I the Russian girl, live in the city of Volzhsk. I hope that that you heard about this small city. It is a small city, I to you a little that can tell about it so it than is not known. But I am glad that that I live in this city as in this city there has passed all my childhood, here again all my friends. I hope that that you understand me my new friend?
    Now I to you will tell short about myself:
    I the cheerful cheerful girl, love the nature dialogue with friends. I like to float, walk on the bank of the river. My growth has 168 centimetres, weight mine of 56 kg, a hair colour the blonde, eyes my blue. Whether I do not know I am beautiful but I do not take offence at the nature, I am glad that that I such, and not the silly. And you what consider me? I wish to learn your answer.
    The lovely friend I think that you will read my letter up to the end and will answer me the letter. I will be very glad to read your following letter. And I think that that you will answer my letter. I wish you pleasant and light day. With impatience I will wait for your letter. The girlfriend from Russia Lyudmila

Delivered-To: Return-Path: <Lyudmilalight24@yahoo.com>
    Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008
    Subject: Hi my lovely friend

Hi my lovely friend! I am very glad to read your next letter. I am very glad that that you have answered me my letter. It is very interesting to me to learn about you as your state of health? How are things going with you? what weather at you? How there passes your day? What at you new? Lovely my friend I'm fine, and my affairs it is remarkable, unfortunately I not have told all to you about myself, but I will try to tell to you in this letter on, I hope that that was pleasant to read you my letter, and you with pleasure have answered my letter. I will tell to you about the hobby, my hobby various, these are games cheerful, swimming, games in volleyball, fitness, I support the form, practically all girls are engaged in fitness that they were beautiful as models, but I do not wish to be model, I the usual girl, in itself, behave in shape because it is very important for health, fitness I want with my girlfriend. We almost always together with it because it can help me a difficult minute when to me hard on a shower and I will help it as. We are on friendly terms the childhood. And now I would like to learn my friend tell to me about the hobby, than you are engaged at leisure? And with whom you are engaged?
    As I wish to tell to you that that my favourite kitchen Russian, is possible it to like and you. I like to prepare, and I prepare is tasty, but nobody complained as I prepare. I hope that that you understand that I write to you? If we do not understand each other, we will know nothing about the friend the friend, you are right? I very much would like to learn about you more than we learn each other to us more interestingly more to communicate with the friend the friend. I wish to tell to you one my secret, unfortunately I did not have a man, I the virgin. Tell to me at you there was a girl? And how many you with it communicated? You loved it? Why you now one without the girl the lovely friend? It is very interesting to me to tell to you about itself, I understand that that there is a person to which interestingly to know about me though something, instead of to think that I a toy in this big world and anybody me does not notice. As I wished to add that that I live with mum but as I have relatives, aunts and uncles. But they it is very far from us in other city. You have relatives? You meet them frequently? It is very interesting to me to learn about it? Unfortunately I do not have brother, but I have sister native, and we with it as do not pour water. Because we one family. My dear I hope that I should finish my letter, I hope that that it will be pleasant to you to read it. In the following letter I will tell to you about the work than I am engaged. I wish you of pleasant successful and warm day in this cold autumn. I will look forward your following letter.

2. sou_eu

sou_eu Ninja

Return-Path: <Lyudmilalight24@yahoo.com>
    Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:00:21 +0300
    Subject: Hi my lovely friend

Hi my lovely friend! With each your letter to me all is good on a shower and warmly because there is a person which writes me letters, worries about me, wishes to learn about me something, I am very glad to it my lovely friend, Tell to me as your affairs? How your state of health? What weather at you? As I'm fine as I have very lovely friend, it you. I wish to tell to you as I today have spent the sunny day not looking on weather because it rainy. But in my heart fun, good because the lovely friend participates in it reigns warmly.
    When I went to bed, I thought all of you. When I have woken up I as
    thought of you because I appreciate friendship, this the most expensive, but I would like that our correspondence has proceeded on long. I hope that that you understand me? When I have woken up in the morning, this time till the Moscow 7.00 mornings, descended have washed, cleaned on the house, have prepared for myself breakfast. But I do not like in the morning to prepare to eat, therefore I do it only after work. So after a breakfast, I do to myself a make-up, I think that that each girl should look after itself and how you consider about it? After I have made to myself a make-up, I have gathered for work, this time was 8.00 mornings, for me this very short time 1 hour, but I consult because all I do quickly. And it is good. I reach the work by the bus, it goes in 30 minutes, therefore I can leave at any time on a stop, and reach the work and as back from work. Here I have reached the work, I will tell to you about it, unfortunately I cannot brag to you of the work, but I do not like it to do, because as I spoke you in letters that that I the usual girl and I do not hesitate to speak anything. I work as the nurse in hospital, but by a trade I studied as the bookkeeper, but unfortunately I could not find to myself good work to work as the bookkeeper, therefore I was arranged with the nurse in hospital. The salary unfortunately not so big 250-260 dollars a month, but I try to live with this salary as I live not one and with my mum, her name is Marina. To it of 56 years, but it looks not old, I always speak that it more youngly for 20 years. I love mum, and she loves me, as I wish to tell to you that my mum works at school that-serving. Therefore we try to live with mum, sister unfortunately lives not with us and in other city, at the aunt, it there works, on the trades, the bookkeeper, but unfortunately for me the place was not, therefore I and have not gone with sister, you likely ask a question how many years mine to sister? What is her name? And where we with it studied? I will tell to you the lovely friend. Mine sister is more senior me for 2 years, call her Ekaterina. We with it studied at university in city Kazan. And where you studied in me very interestingly to learn about it? How you have spent today the put? What at you new the lovely friend? It is very interesting to me to learn about it. On it I will finish the letter as I write to you not from the house and from ineternet-cafe which to be near my work. Therefore right after works I run to write you the letter. I hope that that you read my letter, and think of me. I wish you the most light and warm days. I will wait for your letter, and know that that your letter is waited by your girlfriend from Russia Lyudmila.

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Another one? She looks like Angelina Jolie.

From Lyudmila
    Return-Path: <ludachka111@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 76.13.13.45, (HELO smtp106.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.45) by mta1223.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP;
    Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012
    Reply-To: Lyudmila <ludachka111@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Hi !!! Have you received my letter?

I sent you one letter. You do not answer
    me! I am waiting your answer so. I have decided to send you one more pic.
    Lyudmila

4. kingiro

kingiro New Member

Can someone post a picture of lyudmila?

5. Ben

Ben Samurai

kingiro do you understand pictures are stolen
    there is little point looking at picture when the email is a scam.

6. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

What I said.

7. Jong34293

Jong34293 New Member

8. Jong34293

Jong34293 New Member

Lyudmila Part 2

Hello my lovely knight!

I have understood, that success on my part,because
    you have answered me and I have a chance to see you actually.So I will do my best to do a dream a real.

you know I can work in any city of your area because it is free choice
    and agency only helps me to get only travel documents (work visa)and
    ticket, and I do hope that we will like each other and now I have the
    destination. The agency will also suggest some places to work in.

I do hope I have met the right man! I hope we can have a wonderful relationship and then fall in love with each other! But if that is not going to work then I will just come back home to my country when my work experience is finished.

you know I am new here and I am afraid to make any mistake. I have one great lack,I am very impatient sometimes I can act without thinking. Sometimes I think that my dream is getting for real and it is so bad to be disappointed later.

I want you to know all small things about me because it shouldn't be any misunderstandings between us. I want you to know that I am not angel and sometimes I can show my character.And I don't wait that you to be angel too, I just want to meet a kind man. I am very kind and I can forgive almost all I can't forgive if my man sleep with different woman, I don't know many nessesary words in english. I hope you can read between lines. A little more about myself!

I belive in love and for me doesn't important Age of men who i will love. Because i know that love is a feeling without any stereotype. My favorite activity is swimming. I like to swim in the Swimming pool very much. I wish we had the sea here! I like the lake also!We have lake near us, but it is very cold one and It is impossible to swim.We can swim there only in a hot days in summer. Sometimes I think that I was the fish in past life. I wanted to be as
    swim trainer but I've been told that I will have ugly body with too wide shoulders.

I finished The Krasnoyarsky State Univercity, trainers faculty as fitness
    trainer but I don't work on my profession because there are no good
    fintess clubs in my city, I used to sit at home and to do all housework,helping my mom. I would like to have good job,I may work dancing teacher, or trainer of fitness,you know I have a certificate.

I worked as a trainer a year ago . and I would like to do it again .you know how many more younger girls want to get this job too!Alot of competition here. I want to tell you about things I like: I like to make barbecue and I so much want to have my own home with fireplace. usually I make very tasty ones and in principle I like to cook and it is not problem for me to cook something tasty and I don't like to visit cafes and restaurants ,at first usually they can't cook weel(maybe only here) and second too high price.
    I like warm weather. and my great dream is to live somewhere on tropical island.

Also I want to tell you about my dislikes: I hate our long winters it seems to me they will never end. I hate lies and unfaithfulness. I hate evil people and politicans I think they like to play wars, I hate any wars.

What I like in a man: faithfulness, honesty. He has to be open- minded
    and open-hearted, also easy-going. and much more important he is kind,kindness makes our world! are you kind?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think my man should be kind ,it is great feeling after love,only kind person may be happy,all rude people are unhappy. or must be. A few questions yet, one thing else about my trip. Agency will help me to rent a room to stay near my future work.

I will share this room with a few girls yet,it is usual procedure and it helps to pay the rent (it will be cheaper). And I have a question, is it normal if we will like each other may be it is possible to live together?of course if you or somebody doesn't mind.

As you know I will stay there for three months but If I will like there I will be able to prolong my trip. I think I will be able to improve my english and you can learn Russian and I think it will help us to learn each other better,who knows.

I had no sex during one year.. :) Do you have a big wide bed?(joke). I think we will enjoy life together. do you have your car? I can't drive and I do hope you give me a few lessons, to be fair I have so many plans .I will find out all travel details about my flight this week. I will leave my town today in a two hours and i think I will be not able to write to you today or so. When I am in St.-Petersburg I will send you short letter to let you know that I am all right and they tell that it takes about two days to get all nesseary papers, please confirm your phone number and international airport, I want to be sure I have all your details and Please don't look at different girls. I am the best(joke).

Well, I will close this letter I think I am bore today,and please feel free to ask. See you soon!I can't believe everything is for real. to be fair I am lost and my head is like any big station with a lot of voice!

KISS and LOVE
    Lyudmila!

ps: I like a strawberry.. :)

I made photos in photostudio. I am sending you my photo from photostudio.

I am sending you one "Special" pic. I am sorry for my strange attitude.
    My thought are so contradictive about us. This pic was taken by my friend ( she is girl ).

I want you to see all of my body so you know how I look and do not get too much surprised after we meet.

I understand that it is important to all men and you're not the exception. I respect men's attitude.

Once again, I am sorry and I hope you do not get me wrong for sending this photo to you. I don't have anymore same special pics.

9. Ben

Ben Samurai

10. Jong34293

Jong34293 New Member

11. Ben

Ben Samurai

good :D
    but Please read this ok?
    http://www.hoax-slayer.com/scam-baiting.shtml

12. Jong34293

Jong34293 New Member

I am well aware of that, Ben.. so I use my alter ego name. In fact, he even has a full profile on Linkedin, so if you google his name, he is almost a real person.

Anyway, here is her latest.. oh yes.. she is a bot short of cash and needs to "borrow" some. Of course she is "real".. She sent me a photo of her passport.

==========

xxxxxx dear hello,

it is me again and I want you to know that you can't imagine how happy I am.
    I have a schedule of my flight.you can't imagine how much crazy St. Petersburg is. It is great fear to live here I think so!

Our small town is more friendly . Well,about our business, I tasted my blood, such rule for foreign visitors wanting to visit your country!Thanks God I am in good health, all of my tests are all right,I only need some vitamins I think it
    is the bad foods and long winters problem.I have to eat much more fruits and vegetables.The doctor said!

well,here is all info ,I do hope we will together in a few days!

Info from agency!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Information for Lyudmila Krivokorowa
    "Piterskiy Inturist ", Bubkin Anton. 7811099 St.-Petersburg, Korolenko street 5,office 2.

Mon, Jan 30, 2012St Petersburg Pulkovo Airport (LED) to John F. Kennedy
    International Airport (JFK)
    Depart: 07:20am Arrive: 07:35am

St Petersburg, Russian Federation (LED) to Frankfurt, Germany (FRA)
    Lufthansa Flight 1461 Economy Class (on Airbus A320-100/200)
    Adult fare rules
    1 Stop – change planes in Frankfurt, Germany (FRA)
    Connection Time: 4 hrs 15 mins

Depart: 11:50am Arrive: 04:20pm
    Frankfurt, Germany (FRA) to J F Kennedy Airport, NY (JFK)
    Delta Air Lines Flight 15 Economy Class (on Boeing 767-400)

Please use our service .
    Best regards. Bubkin Anton.

Price: USD 1280.00+
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Honey I am so glad to see that I am almost near my goal,and our meeting
    wait for us.

I think I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there so long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport. it is not problem to wait there because I know that it is the end of my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some parfume)after long jorney.I want you to see me in good shape! I think everything will be all right.Rather I am sure everything will be all right!.

My Dear, they have told in travel office that I have to show tickets when I will visit embassy after tomorrow before my flight. People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally in your country and I have tickets with returning data.it is very strong rule. I have some money but my flight from Krasnoyarsk to St.-Petersburg costed so much(about 600$)
    because so many kilometrs from there to St.-Petersburg. I didn't guess that tickets costs so much. and I have to book tickets till in less than 2 days ,because of my interview.

Maybe you could borrow some money?I am sure I will be able to return it
    back in a few weeks after my arriving I will earn some money and at first to return all money to you.

in Agency they have told me that you may send it by Western Union. It is pretty easy to use. The guy from the agency explained to me how their
    system works. It is instant worldwide money transfer system. All you need is my name and my surname to send me the money. Once you do this , I'll be able to pickup the money in any local Western Unuion office in St.-Petersburg.

We need to do it pretty fast, because we have no time till my intervew,if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!

I have about 300 US dollars yet and I think I need about 980 US dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my flight!If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer than three months, maximum I can stay about 6 months for first time! We should change only the date of my returning flight. Or I can return earlier if something is wrong!

Here is more info about Western Union. You find any local Western Union agent, go there and send money to my name. Western Union will ask you for my full name and address in St.-Petersburg where I am staying at. Once you give them all the info they will initiate the transfer. In just less than 10 minutes I will be able to pick the money up at any Western Union agent here in St.-Petersburg.

you will send me transfer info and MTCN( money transfer control number )
    I will get cash. So I will need your full name and your address + the control
    number of the transfer.

Kiss you many times ,I am tired today,you know it is hard enough to be
    in foreign city. So many different emotions .

Kiss you many times!
    Lyudmila!

see you soon!

Ah, silly me. Nearly forgot to give you my full name info and my address.
    My address here (the flat i am renting) is Russia,St.-Petersburg , Mira street,build 11 flat 35. (right writting in English) Lyudmila Krivokorowa !

I am sorry to send so dry letter but it seems to me I am like any drunker
    I have lost my mind and my head works so badly,see you tomorrow. I am
    sorry to make so many problems for you I only hope that you will be not disappoined to meet me.

13. Jong34293

Jong34293 New Member

My Lyudmila

Wedding is off..

I found out she is a liar.. Her real name is Victoria Bonya, (at least those are Victoria's pictures). That part i didn't mind

She is *32*. (THAT I DO MIND)

If she lied about her age.. how can I trust her?

WORST PART: She is Miss Universe contestant from Russian Federation

http://www.missuniversebeauty.com/profile/1916/english

Which means SHE HAS MONEY!!

14. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: jygtb908@ybb.ne.jp
    Received: from nh502-vm4.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (nh502-vm4.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp [183.79.56.149])
    Reply-To: Lydmila lydmoss@mail.com
    Subject: Good Day :) want to see me?
    Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016

Good Evening :)
    where're you? I'am Lydmila.
    I'm very goodhearted girl and immediately look up nice Man,
    If You wish to talk! write to me :)
    I'll send You my picture.
    have a good time)

15. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 109.72.235.114, [​IMG] Russia, Moscow, Ooo Montaj Telecom Service
    Return-Path: <smtp3.neunet.com.ar@pop.neunet.com.ar>
    Return-Path: <smtp3.neunet.com.ar@pop.neunet.com.ar>
    Message-Id: <F1DC220C-4857-5AC9-0171-EFBB49916617@yahoo.com>
    Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: Lyudmila <lumilafe@aol.com>
    Subject: Hola, how do you like it here?

Hola)

where're you? It's Lyudmila)

I'm from Russian Federation! I'm very ripe person and immediately look up groovy Man:) If You are interested! response me.

I can send You my photo attach) thank's

Sent from my iPhone

16. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

From Lyudmila
    Return-Path: <lyudmilaujsb@airtelbroadband.in>
    Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017
    Subject: hi

hello there ! How are you cutie?
    My name is Lyudmila and i am from Russia.
    Soon i'm going to US to study and i'm trying to find some good person like you.
    I found your profile on popular dating site and now i want to talk to you :-)
    If you are interested in my photos please email me to danielahanx8@rambler.ru
    Regards, Lyudmila

17. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From Lyudmila
    Return-Path: <lyudmilaaj@cemigtelecom.com>
    Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017
    Subject: hi

Hi , my name is Lyudmila and i'm from Russia, but currently living in the USA. Two weeks ago I found your profile on Badoo and must say I cant forget that face :-) You are super cute and I would like to know you more! If its mutual, email me, this is my email vendulahitgo@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos.

Hugs,
    Lyudmila

18. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 106.223.130.138, [​IMG] India, Delhi, Bharti Airtel Ltd.
    Return-Path: <Danielle349@ablysswomen.com>
    Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018
    Message-ID: <OYv9N0.8pxwbI.FspATj@ablysswomen.com>
    Reply-To: reitigepta+yxupyh@gmail.com
    Subject: Good day

HiI've just seen your add on fb. My name is Lyudmila,and i am 20 y.o.. I'am from Belarus, but now live in US.Please reply me ASAP if you wanna meet me! :))