Magdalena Edward, from Kuwait

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by bigmama, Oct 8, 2011.

1. bigmama

bigmama Ninja

Received: from [143.90.14.206], Japan, [​IMG] SOFTBANK TELECOM Corp., JAPAN TELECOM CO
    reply-to: <mrs_magdalena_edward@yahoo.cn>
    date: Thu, Oct 6, 2011
    subject: From:Mrs.Edward Magdalena

My beloved,From:

Endeavour to use it for the needy, With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs, Magdaleana Edward, I am 68yrs old, From Kuwait, I am married to late Dr.Khalid Edward who untill his death was The chairman/ceo of k:E global industries and a philantropist based in Cote d'I voire.

We were married for 38 years without a child. And Recently, I was diagonize of cancer problem (cancer of the liver). When my husband was alive, He deposited the sum Of $2.5 million with a financial firm here in Cote d'Ivoire for safe keeping. Presently this money is still in the Vault of the firm.Having known my condition I decided to to donate this money to any good spirited individual, charity organization, christain or muslim that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want that you use this money according to the desire of my late husband to help the Less priviledged, needies and the orphanages. I took this decision because I dont have no offspring and seeing the suffrings of people around,i decided to donate it, And I do not want in away where this money will be used in an unGodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this money. Though i don'nt know you nor met you before but i believe that the Almigthy will work through you in accomplishing his will. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have Stated herein. Hope to receive your urgent reply.

Mrs. Magdalena Edward

2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Received: from 41.203.64.133, [​IMG] Lagos, Nigeria, Glo-mobile Network Services
    Return-Path: <magdalena401@libero.it>
    Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
    Reply-To: "magdalena401@libero.it" <magdalena401@libero.it>
    Subject: Please I'm expecting to hear from you.

My beloved,

Endeavor to use the Fund as i stated herein!!!

With Due Respect And Humility, I was compelled to write you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs. Magdalena Edward, I am 68yrs old, From Kuwait, I am married to late Dr. Khalid Edward who until his death was The chairman/CEO of k:E global industries and a philanthropist based in Port- Harcourt Nigeria.

We were married for 38 years without a child. And Recently, I was diagnosing of cancer problem (cancer of the liver). When my husband was alive, He deposited the sum Of $3.5 million with a financial firm here in Nigeria for safe keeping. Presently this money is still in the Vault of the firm.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to any good spirited individual, charity organization, Christian, Hindus, Muslim or any Individual that have the poor and the destitute in his or heart that can utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want that you use this money according to the desire of my late husband to help the Less privileged, needles and the orphanages, building churches, maintaining house of God, building orphanages, schools and building care homes. I took this decision because I have no offspring and seeing the sufferings of people around, I decided to donate it, And I do not want in a way where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this money. Though I don't know you nor met you before but I believe that the Almighty will work through you in accomplishing his will. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my upcoming Cancer Surgery.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have Stated herein. Expecting to receive your re-assuring reply,

Email me at: mrs.m_e1@live.com

Mrs. Magdalena Edward.

3. Dear Mrs Magdalena Edward,

I read through your letter and understood your plight. God is the healer and that is why he is the omnipotent and omniscience. Just believe and trust in him and he will surely heal you. I do not have an orphanage but i have passion for caring for the less privileges.Though I need your financial assistance but I will invite you to Nigeria to visit Prophet Temitope Joshua of Synagogue of all Nations ( SCOAN) for your healing. You will surely receive your healing. Dont waste time. Come.

Thank you and God bless you Madam

OYEWALE MOSES

4. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

I honestly don't know what to make of all this, Mo, but let's start with your IP which doesn't exactly have the best reputation, so to speak. And while we're talking about reputation, what gave you the idea to show up here to post what in effect is an advertisement for the - in my opinion - rather shady Prophet Temitope Joshua Synagogue Church of all Nations? You see, not only do I think SCOAN is questionable at best, I and others here are also aware of the fact that there are a few SCOAN scam emails in circulation. Where do you fit in?

Anyway: SCOAN's focus on the power of healing has led to the premature death of quite a few people in Nigeria suffering from various diseases, because they put faith in healing rather than taking their medication, but no healing in the world will help Mrs Magdalena Edwards, because she's not really ill. In fact, she doesn't exist and I suspect you know this. I am, however, slightly impressed by your ability to resurrect dead threads.