Major Susan Wellies

Discussion in 'Military scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 88.202.231.15, UK, UK2.NET
    Return-Path: infom1@arbornet.org
    Subject: Greetings
    Date: 2016-10-09
    Reply to: infom1@sanfranmail.com

Hello,

Please do condone me for invading your privacy through this medium. Nevertheless, I desire to convey a very important message which in the long run will be conjointly beneficial to us.

This entails a business dealing which I will make known to you the full details in my next mail upon your response and readiness to work with me. Note that there wouldn't be any cost involve that you will be requested to finance on the course of the business, and do take this mail in earnest.

View attached link for proper understanding.

Respectfully Yours,
    Major. Susan Wellies.

NO ATTACHMENT

2. MrFixitCT

MrFixitCT Guest

I do like to f with these fools..:
    of course the info I provided to the scammer is not true..

Susan Wallies
    9:21 AM (20 minutes ago)

to me

Hello

I am glad to hear froom you. How are you doing, I hope you are doing fine? I am trying to fine tune the delivery arrangements with the diplomat. We are looking towards next week to embark on the delivery. I will reach you with more details as we go along.

There is an adage which says that no man is an Island. I cannot claim to know it all. I have tried within my knowledge and limit to plan this process. I am praying that nothing goes wrong. Haven gone through my previous communication what do you think about the entire transaction? Does it look foolproof? Do you have any addition ornalteration to make? Or you have a suggestion which might help.

The success of this process will benefit the two of us immensely. I am taking the risk because it is worth it. On the sharing ratio I will suggest 75% for me and 25% for your effort. I want you to be satisfied. I want your commitment and dedication. I will not want you to get greedy when we are sharing the money.Are you okay with this?

I will send you a more detailed email later today when I've finished
    discussing with the diplomat.

Regards,
    MJ Susan

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:23 AM,...... wrote:
    Susan, I hope this transaction does not include removing antiquities from their country of origin, I will not participate in that sort of activity.

On Aug 9, 2017, at 2:00 AM, Susan Wallies <swellies02@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

I have held extensive discussions with the diplomat and he has said that if I am to provide him with the amount that he has requested he can make arrangement to travel and make the delivery to you by next week. And now that we have agreed to work together I will therefore see to it that I hand over the money that he requested so that he can begin to make the arrangement to travel. I will have more information for you once he confirms his ticket booking information such as his travel schedule so that you will know when to expect him.

Please note that this is a special kind of delivery. The money will be delivered to you directly in your provided address so you must see to it that you both synchronize so that when he get there you will be there to collect as he has to hurry back from what he has told me. This is where your cooperation will be of utmost importance. You are therefore required to reconfirm once again your address and communication details in your response so that you do not have to travel anywhere to receive the package.

Please the diplomat certainly does not know the content of the package. He has given me the liberty to package the parcel very well. I have discussed my book extensively with him in the past, and he has seen some of the materials that I have acquired here for the book, I also have rare stones, and some precious stones, some rare earth crusts that are very interesting to study, I also have gifts like scimitars, old and rare silk materials, some rare books also that I have collected here. These stuffs will be difficult for me to move across the border because of permits but his immunity will cover all these problems.

The package weighs about 95lbs, the size is about 29" X 18", I will be packing this box into a bigger box made with wood that will be nailed shut and hinged. But the box containing the money and my gemstones and book materials and other valuables is locked with the number combination lock.

I have decided to give the Diplomat $8500,00 for his services and also to take care of his travel expenses and whatever he needs to make the mission successful. I have the funds available as you must know, I have simply taken it out of the money and will be giving it to him later tonight when we meet, I did tell you that we are close friends and that he is quite a good person, but it is just that I cannot risk telling him the trust because it will jeopardize the transaction as I believe that he may then refuse to deliver the package. we have to be very careful.

I will be giving the diplomat all that he requires but it is very important to be prepared from your end also this is to be on the safer side. We have to anticipate anything. I will not want the process held up somewhere for whatever reason. Please, I want a complete partner.One who can take responsibility. One who will do everything possible to make sure that we succeed. Since my role will be less active during the delivery process I want an active partner. When the package get there, you have to look for a safe deposit box to deposit it first, because I believe that taking all those money to the bank will certainly raise alarm so the wise choice will be to keep it safe somewhere first and when I come over we can then split it according to our agreement.

I do not have much plans on what to do with my share, I am thinking of consulting an investment consultant after we share to give me an idea of a business that I can fit into with my money I will discuss some of their ideas with you to see if you will be interested, but I am also open to ideas from you too. It must be obvious that I have never seen nor held such amount in my life before neither have I dared to dream of such an amount. In my profession you can understand why, so I am not shy to say I do not right now have any concrete plans
    and as such I am open to suggestions from you.

I will provide you with further details as arrangement is being finalized. Please do acknowledge receipt of this email and if possible
    send me a photo of yours.

Thanks,
    Mj Susan Wellies

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

@ FixIt, try not to post your name and email address here. Thanks.