Malaysian lawyer

Discussion in 'General scams' started by contehsheku, Feb 18, 2012.

1. contehsheku

contehsheku New Member

since i stopped having contact with the lawyer of my inheritage ,of 3.5 million $,i wonder what happened to that money.Never since that time had a contact from said attorney.That sum would have changed the life of many under privileged.no matter what,had i fell into their scheme,i would have deprived my kids what was rightfully theirs.the attorney went so far as to send me a copy of his Malaysian passport and his bar council certificate ,just for me to send him$3000.He even called me an idiot for doubting him.it made me wonder how far people cant go,just to scam you out of what you have worked hard for

2. Ben

Ben Samurai

Dear Sir
    THE MONEY 3.5 million DOES NOT EXIST

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IMAGINARY MONEY = MONEY WHICH DOES NOT EXIST = MONEY INVENTED BY A SCAMMER

IF YOU SEND $3000
    THEY WILL SEND MORE FAKE CERTIFICATES
    AND ASK FOR MORE MONEY

3. contehsheku

contehsheku New Member

i would wish those scammers could see this.They should have learnt by now that you can fool some people sometimes but you cannot fool all the people all the time.it is about time they give up their devilish schemes.are they not ashame of themselves?How can one think of others as their fools,whilst we all have our dignity to safe guard.may they rot in hell