Mama Tessy Nnorm

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by Naruto, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <wendywint727@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-qk0-f196.google.com (mpq407.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [209.85.220.196])
    Reply-To: tessynnorm@outlook.com
    Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 >
    Subject: Can i trust you on free will donation ?

Can i trust you on free will charity donation ?

Mama Tessy
    wendywint727@gmail.com
    tessynnorm@outlook.com
    Mrs Nnorm

2. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: tessynnorm@outlook.com
    Received: from EUR02-AM5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mpq402.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [40.92.67.19])
    Subject: Donation, get back to me urgently : tessynnorm@outlook.com, wendywint727@gmail.com
    Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018

Peace be unto you, beloved,

I appreciate your urgent and kind reply. Thank you for your urgent attention to my call for charity project implementation. As per my previous message, I am Mama Tessy Nnorm. a born again Christian from Canada and a widow of 55 years, who is seriously ill of lungs cancer that has caused tumor in my lungs and I can't breathe normal like every other person and the doctor has confirmed that I will die in 3 months to come. For this reason I want to make a donation of US$3 millions

to help orphans and widows and charitable home in your country and I assumed that you will be able to receive this funds and use it to my wished to the needs in your country. I am living in pains with sorrow on daily basis please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know where it will end with me. Regarding the donation funds, It will be my pleasure if you can use part of the fund in Real Estate business or any other business venture that can generate good returns which will be sustaining the charity foundation after implementation. The income from investments will keep the foundation running with a constant income to support it and to take the foundation from generation to generations. Reply back to me immediately for more details about the implementation of the charity project so that I can give you further details. I will be expecting your urgent reply for more details.

Remain blessed,
    Mama Tessy Nnorm.