Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <m-elz@ag.de>
Received: from 41.190.10.25, African Network Information Center - (AfriNIC Ltd)
Subject: Donation
To: Recipients <m-elz@ag.de>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014
Reply-To: ma.sch@aol.com

Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler's financial gift. Write to partake.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <schae.me@schaeffler.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: gift
Reply-to: <scha.me@aol.com>

I wish to make a free-will financial donation to you. Reply now to partake.
Maria-Elizabeth Schaeffler

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Ibrahim K. Bukhari
Return-Path: <ibrahim.bukhari@kaust.edu.sa>
Received: from (EHLO smtp2.kaust.edu.sa) (109.171.129.34) Saudi Arabia. Jeddah. King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology
From: "Ibrahim K. Bukhari" <ibrahim.bukhari@kaust.edu.sa>
To: "Ibrahim K. Bukhari" <ibrahim.bukhari@kaust.edu.sa>
Subject: RE:
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014

Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014
To: Ibrahim K. Bukhari
Subject:

Maria-E Schaeffler financial donation. Contact her: scha.me@aol.com

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Return-Path: <201.175.40.106@creditoreal.com.mx>
Received: from User ([41.71.144.251]) IP LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Reply-To: <mariaschaeffler@beneficiaryclaim.ed3i.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 8:23 AM
Subject: HELLO

Hello
I am Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, a German citizen, wife of late Georg W. Schaeffler, 73 years old. You can see here: <en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler> I intend to give to you a portion of my Wealth as a free-will financial donation to you. Respond now to partake.

Regards
Email:<mariaschaeffler@beneficiaryclaim.ed3i.com>

Note be careful of Impostors

D

Dankas3221

De: elisabeth871 (elisabeth871@163.com)
Enviado: domingo, 08 de marzo de 2015 09:23:49 a.m.
Para: **************os@hotmail.com)

Hello Friend,
I appreciate you for writing back so quick. Do not be bothered as to why you have been contacted your for this and its genuineness, as I have done so from a pure motive. I got your email from a web journal and felt strongly to write to you. Permit me to introduce myself; I am Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, a German citizen, wife of late Georg W. Schaeffler, 73 years old. You can see here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler

The intention of this email is to be of immense blessing to people. With my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I own a net-worth of $3.7 Billion. This you can also read on forbes: forbes.com/profile/maria-elisabeth-schaeffler
My only son Georg is so well to do and worth well over $15 Billion. I have not very much to spend money on, so I am indulging myself with such act that will be considered a blessing to others. It is my hope that as you receive this money it would be of great use to you and that you can also assist others from it.

As I send this message to you, I also sent to others too, so if you are willing I will make you a bonafide beneficiary. I sent to churches, Orphanages, and individuals, each bonafide beneficiary (from my cede amount of €50M) will receive up to €1.700.000

Now, all this being said, if you know you are ready to receive the funds €1,700,000 (One Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Euros). Kindly confirm readiness by formally introducing yourself in detail (Full name, Address, Age, Occupation, Phone number), thereafter, I shall grant you a letter to authorize the money to you from the bank. Please my Friend, this is my personal wealth it doesn't need many formal procedures, and for the sake that it might seem too easy for you to receive this gift, I would crave your indulgence not to refer any person whatsoever to me so that I can have my peace. I am doing this as a free-spirit gift and I made the contact myself to you, therefore, I would if I would give more to contact the persons myself. PLEASE do not refer any person and do not make a public/media show of this as I would not like any publicity of any sort.

I will wait for your email to do further. Stay bless.
SCHAEFFLER AG,
HERZOGENAURACH

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jagdish

Bob@sunzu.com emailed me via sunzu to reply to maria_elisabeth_schaeffler@outlook.com

This inevitably leads you to give money to conmen that give you nothing back

Delete messages

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 154.122.168.116, Kenya, Orange Cellular Kenya
Return Path: ivyhuang@tkgsh.tn.edu.tw
Date: 14th May 2015
Reply to: mariaelisabeth@schaeffler.eu.tf
Subject: I intend to give you a portion of my wealth as a free-will financial donation to you. Respond now to partake.my email id:mariaelisabeth@schaeffler.eu.tf

Regards

K

kerri48

I have just received the same letter in australia. I replied then deleted the emails unbeleviable the lengths people go to.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: ~AliciaFDiaz@katyisd.org>
Received: from na01-bl2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bl2on0068.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [65.55.169.68])
Subject: RE: Free Will-Donation
Thread-Topic: Free Will-Donation
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015
Message-ID: ~08DF__________________________________677F@KTADMMBX22.KATYISD.ORG>

Dear Sir/Madam

Donation was made to you and your entire family by Mrs Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, send reply to (maria_elisabethschaeffler30@yahoo.com) for more info

Mrs Alicia
Donation Co Ordinator

A

Andre Genest

Yes, it' s a scam and I received exactly the same email here in Canada. I almost felt for it, but my bank manager did some research on my behalf and finally opened my eyes...

M

Mmuler

Hi
I am a South African who was almost conned by this Maria? and the classic part was the letter from the Barclays bank , the letter from the Nairobi High Court was just too much for this to be true.
This Maria will be unavailable to talk to you but will talk to you only the money transfers , should you query something with the appointed barrister , oops there she is responding to you immediately..

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <info@award.com>
Date: 16 July 2015
Subject: donation proposal
Reply-To: mariaelisabethschaeffler7@gmail.com

How are you? I guess okay

I am Ms Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler Chairwoman/owner-Schaeffler Group. I have a free-will financial donation proposal for you which I believe its 100% beneficial, if you will be interested please write back to my personal email: mariaelisabethschaeffler7@gmail.com

I await your response.