Mariamma Akash, from Syria

Discussion in 'Widows' started by Sapphire's Strike, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: info1@cartdealsng.com
    Subject: *** Good News To You At Last ***
    Date: 2016-08-26
    Reply to: mariamma.akask@gmail.com

Greetings!

I am Mariamma Akash, a Syrian widow. I lost my husband and 2 of my children to the jihadist militants from the Islamic State in 2014. The Jihadist militants mostly target (we) the Christians Minority.

I and my only surviving little daughter (Ninan) left in tears and walked for nine hours without even knowing where we would end up, or how we would eat, or where we would sleep or find shelter until we finally arrived Za'atari refugee camp on the Jordan-Syria border.

We live in an empty tent here filled without possessions except the few cloths we received out of charity. Ever since we arrived here, I have made several attempts to cross over to Jordan as no Syrian is allowed to leave the camp, unless a Jordanian ?sponsors? any Syrian and can pay the fee for their release/crossing.

I and Ninan do not have anyone to sponsor our crossing hence I decided to contact you to assist us in retrieving 2 suitcases containing some monies that my late husband and I had courier out of Syria in 2013 via a Diplomatic Channel for safe keeping in the UK before they get confiscated as Unserviced/Unclaimed deposits. Be informed that the REAL content of the suitcases are UNKNOWN to anyone including the Cargo Storage Handlers.

My late husband (Oommen Akash) and I had own a dairy farm and a factory in the second city of Aleppo so the funds are clean, clear and of no criminal origin. You're not sending us any money nor am I soliciting for any financial assistance whatsoever rather, I am prepared to compensate you with 10% of the total face value of the 2 suitcases for your assistance in getting them delivered to you for safe keeping pending when I and Ninan will be able to cross into Jordan and thereafter relocate to your country.

I thank you for your time and look forward to read from you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
    Mariamma Akash

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <test@andrevillemont.com>
    Received: from kolchuga.org (office.kolchuga.org. [82.207.108.246])
    Subject: Greetings From Ms. Mariamma Akash
    To: Recipients <test@andrevillemont.com>
    Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 1
    Reply-To: chanleeee101@yahoo.co.jp
    Message-ID: <auto-000004408442@kolchuga.org>

Greetings

How are you doing today?

I am Ms. Mariamma Akash, Please do condone me for invading your privacy through this medium.

Nevertheless, I desire to convey a very important message which in the long run will be conjointly beneficial to us.

This entails a business dealing which I will make known to you the full details in my next mail upon your response and readiness to work with me.

Please do take this mail in earnest.

View attached link for proper understanding.

Respectfully Yours,
    Ms. Mariamma Akash.

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: <bruce@so-net.net.tw>
    Date: 24 May 2017
    Subject: My subject
    Reply to: <mariamma.akash@yandex.com>

Hi,

I am writing you this email in good faith but considering the content, I know you will be apprehensive and worried but I am assuring you that, it is made in good faith.

I'm Mariamma Akash, a Syrian widow currently living in Za'atari refugee camp on the Jordan-Syria border. I lost my husband and 2 of my children to the jihadist militants from the Islamic State in 2014. I and my only 7 years old survivng daughter do not have anyone to sponsor our crossing hence I decided to contact you to assist me retrieve 2 trunk boxes containing some monies that my late husband and I had courier out of Syria in 2013.
    Once the shipment/deliveries are made to you, I'll then instruct you on the possible means to send us some money from one of the boxes, maybe directly to a Jordanian sponsor or a travel consultant who will then come over here and sponsor and pay the required fees for our release and crossing into Jordan.

Sincerely,
    Mariamma