Marina

Marina ladymarinochka@yahoo.de

Date site info 19 Oct 07
It could be the same scam group using this image, a connection with bank details,saying speaks German and book-keeper in previous scripts

Hello my name is Marina! You have very much liked me, I would like to know you better! I did not think that on this site I meet such fine person! And among all people only you one has liked me! I do not know why, but my female intuition prompts me that you very good person! I cannot write to you on this site datemefree.com therefore write to me on mine e-mail: ladymarinochka@yahoo.de my e-mail always with me, I can answer you every day. Or leave to me yours e-mail I to you I shall write! I can send you many photos and some video! At you is yahoo messenger??? We could communicate on line. I with impatience shall wait for your letter!

Date site profile " Marino4ka "
- 25 y/o female
- Yoshkar-ola, Russia
- English, German, Russian
- The bookkeeper
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2007-10-19
- E-Mail or ID: 43638

Description:
I the young girl, on a kind not causing, but inside I not such, I very sociable, try to do that that for the blessing everything, not only for myself! Write to me on mine e-mail

I can't keep up with "my new friend" who constantly changes her name , email and now works on another set of scripts .

searching Marino4ka on http://www.alltheweb.com/ (gulp)

http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso88591&q=Marino4ka&rys=0&itag=crv&_sb_lang=pref

First letter:

Hi the my dear friend!
I am very pleased, that you have answered my short letter to you. It is really pleasant for me to realize, that I have interested you. And at you the desire to get acquainted with me has appeared closer.
From my first letter to you, you have already understood, that my name - Marina

To me of 25 years. I the beautiful young woman going on this remarkable life without its satellite.
I have lived all life in Russia, I was born in settlement Kokshaysk. It is very beautiful and small settlement. For all life I, was possible to tell, did not leave it. In the childhood I, certainly, have visited large cities of Russia. In such, as Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Samara. You sometime were in Russia?
And where you in general were? What it was pleasant to you most of all and whether in general it was pleasant? It would be very interesting to me to learn about it.
About my settlement you for certain did not hear, but I shall try to you to explain, where it is. It is located on the river Volga of Russia, in 800 Kilometers from Moscow. Having looked on a card, you can learn approximately about his site.
I very much love the settlement, as such, with his beauty, museums, houses. Only because it - my settlement!
Settlement I have left school in it, having studied in it of 11 classes, I have decided to find in myself economic abilities. Then I have acted in the State University. And now I have the diploma in higher education and on a speciality book keeping and audit.
After the termination of university, I with ease intended to find to myself profitable employment. But has understood, that it not so is simple. As our settlement is very small, work in it to find almost that is impossible. My speciality, certainly, is claimed, but only in the most best quality. To take a place of the good bookkeeper to me it is necessary to have the working experience that means work on the previous place not less than five years. But it is simply impossible, because as the young expert just ended university, can have this experience. After all my searches, me have accepted in shop which delivers all settlement various electric details. In shop, under the name "Light" I work five years. I there in common two posts, work as the assistant to the bookkeeper and the manager of a hall. Certainly, I dream about something the greater, but also this work too very much is pleasant to me. My working day lasts seven hours, and I have two days off in a week, including all state holidays and red days of a calendar. Our shop is in the center settlement and it is considered big enough. Owners of shop in the near future want still will extend, and to open one more shop in which it is possible me will already accept on a post of the chief accountant. To that I am very glad.
Tell to me more about your work in what she consists? Whether in what you are engaged is pleasant to you?
In general it is interesting to me to learn more about your life.
Having run it is a little forward, I have not told about what pleasant to engaged to me. When I went to school, I had the big interest to dances. At school I was one of the most active schoolgirls. I always took part in various competitions. At school of me always named the gifted child. In dances, it is possible to tell, has found itself. Besides school, I also visited employment on dances. To tell the truth, it was not so convenient, because the school of dances was in several minutes of walking from my house. I received lessons of dances within three years. I and to this day am fond of dances. Most of all I prefer dances of east countries. Now, when I still has free time, I visit fitness a hall where I can be engaged in the favourite business. I think, that at me very beautiful body and a fine figure. I always try to care of the appearance. In it I am am helped by sports and my employment by dances.
Tell to me about you are fond of what? What do you do during free time from work? Whether you love sports? What kind you prefer sports? Sports in my life take very significant place, in dances I find everything, that it is necessary for me.
And in the winter I very much like to go for a drive both on skates, and on a ski. My grandmother lives near to my settlement. All life she together with the grandfather have worked on the basis of rest "Sail". Now they already on pension and at them there the apartment where they live. Earlier I every winter carried out together with them. There I had a rest and very cheerfully spent time. Now I very seldom am at them. If only at me free day will drop out and I can lead it on a beach. Last time I saw them in the last summer. Very much I hope, that I can shortly see them. I too not frequently see parents. Till 23 years I lived together with them but after I have found work with which help I can rent the apartment. Parents live in own house. In our settlement many so-called private sectors where people both rich and poor live. Rich buy up there the grounds and build there cottages, and poor patch a hole on the houses and hope, that will sometime give the comfortable apartments. Many private have already demolished sector and on their place have constructed inhabited multi-storey houses.
And my parents too hope, that sometime to them too will give an apartment.
Though in this house I have grown and have lived very much the most part of the life. Our house very old and when at me the opportunity to rent the apartment has appeared, I have suggested parents to move together with me. But they were categorically against. They have constructed this house own hands and have enclosed in him all life. Our house is on surburb of settlement and consequently I cannot frequently visit them. But we try even once a week to meet behind a lunch table in our house.
Tell to me more about your family. Where and how your parents live? All this is very interesting to me.
Probably, you interested with that fact, that I have addressed to the Internet to get acquainted with the man. I even would tell to not get acquainted, and to find the partner for the life. It is my first experience of acquaintance. And I very much would like to make friends with you. Certainly, I had attitudes with men, but simply could not find suitable for me. It would be very interesting to me to know, why you have decided to address to the Internet? What do you search? I hope, that you understand, that serious attitudes are necessary for me only. I to be engaged would not begin it simply if searched simply flirtation or usual dialogue. I already enough the adult and serious person. I the purposeful young woman who achieved all in the life itself. And I always achieved everything that wanted. Now in my life there has come such moment when the assistant is necessary for me oppress. The person on whom I can always rely to whom I shall trust, love and care. I want to create family, and for this purpose for me is necessary such the man which can understand and help me in all. Whether as to me you are interesting to know was married? Whether you have children? And in general as you concern to children? I was never married, and children at me are not present. As I have no any harmful habits. As a whole I the vigorous and purposeful person. I very much would want to learn you closer. I hope, soon to see your letter. Would like to see more than your photos. Whenever possible I shall send you own.
It is interesting to me to know, how you look, as your voice, easier speaking sounds, I very much want, that we with you have made friends.
I with impatience shall wait for your answer. I hope, that you will not leave my questions without attention.
Your new friend, Marina
ladymarinochka@yahoo.de

shmarincho25@yahoo.de

Same first letter as " book-keeper " on previous page, also mailing on shmarincho25@yahoo.de

9 Computers now for this group, it was 4 not long ago

shmarincho25@yahoo.de
Return-Path:
Delivery-Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 01 +0100
Received-SPF: none (mxeu10: ********** is neither permitted nor denied by domain of yahoo.de) client-ip=**********; envelope-from=shmarincho25@yahoo.de; helo=nine.mx.**********;
Received: from nine.mx.********** (nine.mx.********** [**********])
by mx.********** (node=mxeu10) with ESMTP (**********)
id 0MKu60-1Iq9HU1R0G-0002Mp for **********; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16: +0100
Received: from smtp006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([217.12.11.95])
by nine.mx.********** with smtp (Exim 4.68)
(envelope-from )
id 1Iq9HQ-0007VG-DW
for @**********; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:26:53 +0000
Received: (qmail 80122 invoked from network); 8 Nov 2007 12 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
h=Received:X-YMail From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=CeOXw3ifHxBA9oBRFSIH+xfP1ar82gYH9rbdj7MR2rdJ861wT2L9XMTcoYqlAw2Qjvv9kLqf2uIfiukSsTwgKZ7ajgdgdKmD0kvAYzak+PwQGVuzwSGYMTdQZBsI4LmvePqf/UpRMW+kYw9cSanidnH5pnii7ONwj5FkygV9Cz0= ;
Received: from unknown (HELO COMP-9) (shmarincho25@207.226.45.242 with plain)
by smtp006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP;
X-YMail- UdWL_uMVM1l4x1ETMTLQg7DsHxmVU._En_eifIFqOc1oGBHP9RJxVFoutWbbsGYGkGJcdt.0CFu_uLJj
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:08:52 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <652052569.20071107180852@yahoo.de>
To:
Subject: Hello
References: 119421 . @**********
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
Envelope-To: **********

My first foray into playing with romance scammers. I'm 99.9% certain said person is a scammer, but for the moment I'll give her the benefit of doubt and won't post her pics here just yet. Suffice to say she's not what I'd call beautiful, but rather, attractive. needless to say I haven't sent my pic to her.

Further emails to follow.

Return-Path: <hykuxeeb@brandtconstruction.com>
Received: from egmain.emilioguido.ru (190.219.unused-addr.ncport.ru [213.134.219.190] (may be forged))
Received: from [213.134.219.190] by m2.spamarrest.com; Wed, 4 Jun 2008
Message-ID: <01c8c65b$0ba8e200$bedb86d5@hykuxeeb>
From: "Jordan Albright" <hykuxeeb@brandtconstruction.com>
To:
Subject: I will be very glad to meet you!
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008

Hi! How are you?

I am sorry for my late reply, I found your mail only today, it was in my spam filter. So, you want to get acquainted with me? It would be nice, so, you know I am arriving into Australia. In which part of it do you live? :) By the way, you didn't tell me your name :)

I attach my recent photo, I hope you will send me your photo as well.

I am writing you about me again because I don't know if you remember it. I am 31, I live in Russia but going to Australia soon. I am beautiful, with good sense of humor, easy going and down to earth.

If you want to know something more, I promise to reply you more in with more info about me and with more photos.

You can always reach me on my personal email address: [marinakovalen@gmail.com]

I am waiting for your reply.
Sincerely Marina.

Next email. 2 photos with it, 1 new and 1 that was with the first email.

Hi R!

Thank you for replying my mail! Please, send me your photo

I will tell you about me. I am 31. I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I attach my recent photo, this is how I look now.

That's all about general information

The reason I decided to contact you is that I am going to visit Australia very soon. I would like to find friends there because I want to visit several Australia cities and it would be great to have somebody to meet with there and invite for a cup of coffee

R, could you tell me in what city you live and more about it? Please!

Also the other reason I go to Australia is that my elder sister lives there because she married an Australiaman. They are my only relatives. I am going to visit them as well.

I am single for the moment with no children, I had a boyfriend with whom I lived together several years, we broke up not long time ago. We understood we were not meant for each other as we were too different, so there were no tears, no shouts. We said bye and wished good luck to each other. Then I accepted my sister's invitation and now I don't want to be attached to someone here because very soon I will leave for 3 months.

If you want to know something more about me, just ask. I don't want to bore you with my long mail

As I don't have any hobbies, I like to spend my free time working out in gym or swimming in pool. The rest of free time I spend with my friends walking in the streets of my beautiful city. And you, R, what do you do in your spare time?

Well, that's all for today! Ask me questons if you have any

I will be waiting for your reply! Don't keep me waiting

Talk to you soon!

Sincerely Marina.

P.S. If you want to see more photos, let me know and I will ask my ex-boyfriend to send me some, he is a professional photographer and he made plenty of my photos

Hi Roger!

Thanks for writing back! How are you today? Good, I hope

I was thinking a lot about what I wrote you in my previous mail... I didn't write you much about me I know I will try to tell you more about me in each my mail and I will send you my photos with each my mail as well.

I live with my friends, they are two sisters and have a very big apartment, I live in one of the room and help them to pay for this apartment It's great to live with friends! I am not alone at least Sometimes it's very noisy here, my friends' boyfriends are fond of football and when they watch it here, all the house hears when it's goal! I am fond of football I like playing volleyball and swimming and I prefer to watch figure skating.

I told you about my sisiter. She and her husband live in the suburb of Perth. My sister and her husband are geo-scientists by trade working on a Seismic survey vessel offshore for 8 weeks and go on vacation after 8 weeks of work then come back again to do another 8 weeks. Right now they are not far from Norway doing some seismic survey offshore Den Helder in North sea. They met because of their work and fell in love with each other, so romantic

Also I didn't tell you about my work I work as a typist in a small firm. We type different documents, works and many other papers. Sometimes the work can be urgent and I work day and night until I don't see anything

I am going to write my sister about you, I am sure, we will be very curious to know about everything She and her husband will be back home soon by my arrival to the Australia.

I guess it's better stop now, my mail is long enough If you want to know something more, don't hesitate to ask!

I wish you to have a great day! Talk to you later!

Sincerely Marina.

She doesn't like answering direct questions. I've asked her how she got my email address. More and more smileys with each email. We're up to double and triple smileys now. Oh, and Roger isn't my real name.

Hi Roger!

Thanks for your mail! How are you today? How is the weather? I am great here! I wrote about you to my sister I am sure, she will have many questions for me about everything

I am very glad I am finally at home! At the moment I have much work and I have to type a big heap of works Write now I am typing a term work connected with biology, I have no idea what I am typing about because I even don't know such words in Russian And the handwriting is really difficult to read But it's ok, I used to do this

Roger, have you ever thought that the work you do is not the very work you should do? Do you have the cases when you hate what you do? I have sometimes these days when I want to give it up and go and do anything which is not connected with the typing and reading awful handwriting

What are you going to do this evening? I hope you will have restful evening full of pleasant things

I am very excited about my visiting your country!! Next week my sister and her husband are going to be back home on vacation. I can't wait to know the exact date of their arrival because I will arrive in several days after they are back I miss them a lot!!

In the morning my neighbour asked me to babysit with her little daughter. I do it sometimes for her because she doesn't have husband and I help her when I can, I know, it's very difficult for her to rise up her baby alone. When I spend my time with that little girl together and I must say I am exhausted like if I unloaded a train of bricks

This little devil is like energizer Outside she always asks me to play seek-and-hide we just run around. I don't need to work out on that day because I am sure I lose a couple kilograms playing with her

Once while I was cooking the dinner she found my lipsticks and other things and painted herself... I didn't know how to wash her and I even was thinking about washing her in the washing machine

So, probably tomorrow I will have one more day of looking after my little dwarf from the next door

Ok, I fifnishing my mail and I will be waiting for your reply! Have a great whatever you have there I don't know if it's morning, noon or evening there

Marina XO

Ah, finally she's asked for something from me: my phone no. Needless to say I haven't given it to her. Scamming aside, I don't get enough sleep as it is, so I'm not going to give my no. to someone in a differnt tiome zone so that can wake me up at some ungodly hour.

Hello!

Thanks for your mail! As usual I was waiting for your reply and I am glad to know your news! Like always I am doing fine and I am smiling

What is new in your part of the world? Here it's everything as ususal! I had wonderful time with my neighbour's little daughter We had much fun but also I had a mess at my home

The rest things are the same: home-work-home

I was thinking about you and I wonder, do you want to talk to me over the phone? If you like, you can give me your phone number and I will call you when I have free time! Roger, what do you think about it? As for me, I would like to talk to you!!! The sound of your voice would be a great addition to your mails

Hey! I was watching the photos I have here and I found something. I attach the photos I want you to see The one is me and my dear mom at the Black sea coast about 27 years ago Sorry, I am topless there The other is me, I don't look very happy But indeed I was very very happy!!! I got my diploma and it was one of my happiest days! Studying was over!!!

I hope you like my photo of me as a little baby I remember when I was young, I always brought home little kittens and puppies because I love animals Once when I was may be 7, I found a little kitten mewing in the basement of one of the neighbouring houses. There was a small window of the basement, I easily squeezed into it to take the kitten out. I came home very dirty but with the kitten as dirty as I was... My mom opened the door and she was shocked: I was so dirty that there wasn't any clean spot on me and I had a little ball of mixture mud and fur... The eyes of me and the kitten were full of entreaty. My eyes asked: Mummy, leave this kitten! The kittens eyes asked: Leave me! Feed me!!

This cat lived with us for about 2 years and then he disappeared and never was back.

Well, I am finishing my letter. I don't want to bore you with my long mails ) I hope to get your reply very soon! Have a nice day!

Your Marina. XOXO

In my reply to her previous email, I sent a photo of a kangaroo in my backyard. I also mentioned that I was very busy. It's interesting that she claims her sister is going to pay her airfares. I suppose in the next email she would ask for some extra cash to cover airport taxes/ visa etc, but we'll see.

I responded to this email, telling her I have to go to the wilds of Papua New Guinea for a month to work at a copper mine, as of later this week. She thinks I'm a corrosion scientist. I promised I'd send her some pics when I get there, which I will. I'm looking forward to her reply to that, lol.

Oh, and guys? the topless photo she sent in her previous email really wouldn't interest you unless you really like children. In all of her other photos she has been fully dressed, with a hint of small cleavage in a couple. Nothing slightly pornographic. She's also sent a couple of pics of St Petersburg - or at least that's what she said they were. Could be anywhere for all I know.

Hello dear Roger!

Thanks a lot for your mail and photo! I am glad to know you are doing fine!! You may not believe but I always look forward to your mails and sometimes I am very angry I have to work so much because sometimes I can write you as often as I wish.

But it's ok, very soon we will be able to talk in person, face to face This makes me really happy and I smile because of it To tell the truth, I am very talkative but at the same time I like to listen to other people.

I got some news from my sister and she said they can't go back home, they have to stay for more 4 weeks. Something happened and they had to stay. She offered me to go to visit you and they will pay all the expenses.

I think it would be very nice to meet up with you so soon and spend some time together. May be there is some hotel not far from your home?

By the way within next 3-4 days I will book tickets and I will be able to tell you the exact date of my arrival, could you tell me the name of the nearest airport, please. I am very excited about this!! Roger, how would you like to spend our first meeting? Do you have any cafes with wonderful views to nature there? As for my city, I have my favorite cafe here, it's on the bank of the Neva river, that's very nice there in summer, I like to sit there alone or with my friends. I like water very much and I can watch the water flows for very long time, it seems to me all negative emotions go away with water and I feel very relaxed in my soul. By the way, tell me, what can make you stop being sad or angry? For me the best way to improve my mood is to deal with water and it doesn't matter how: shower, swimming or even washing dishes or floors

I think I will miss my city, it's so different from the cities of your country. I attach some photos of Saint-Petersburg for you to see the places I love here. You can see my city in summer, in winter, at day, at night... Roger, do you like what you see? It is very different from the place you live, isn't it?

My sister is very glad that I found you, Roger, she likes you because I wrote her about you and I wrote only good things because you are a very nice person! I like you a lot!

I think much about our soon meeting, I even thought about what to wear hen we go to cafe. It appeared I don't know what women wear in your country. You know, Russian women like to wear very beautiful clothes wherever they go

Oops, I talk too much I finish my long mail and I am waiting for your reply! I wish you to have a wonderful day and restful evening!

One more thing I wanted to say: I am very excited about meeting you and seeing your country! I am really like a kid in a candy store

Your Marina XOXO

A

Adam

I've had the same letters too - but from "Jana"

The messages were slightly different - he/she appears to be changing the first paragraph to "customise" the letter to suit the person.

All my emails came via a NAT server in Amsterdam (i.e. all traces I did could go no further than a server called "UZVER ( [83.149.110.231])"

Jana Bazanova b [janabznv@gmail.com] needs to be added to the list of "names".

Aaaagh! My beloved Marina has deceived me! My heart is broken. Life isn't worth living.........I wonder what's for dinner tonight?

Marina 23.jpg

Marina is now posing as Jana.

Incidently, I haven't heard from "Marina" since I told her that I'd left for Papua New Guinea. I guess she doesn't go for the adventurous type.

She is still doing it

Jana is still on the go i have been writing back and forth for the last week
all her the letter are the same She tells me that she will arrive into Australia on Monday 21/07/08 . I have been waiting for the sting it has,t come yet but i am sure it will be soon. This happens to be my first and last time writing to a Russian Beauty on the net. She did have me going for a couple of days but i have been gettig Sus of her the last couple.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Marina - "with Russia"

I send spam mail from myself to myself. :rolleyes:

From Olga
X-Originating-IP: [84.120.204.44], Spain, Cableuropa - ONO, abuse [abuse@ono.com]
Return-Path: My email!
Subject: I thought you loved me - and you?

Hello dear, do you remember how we communicated with you?
Long ago you could not see, I am Marina - with Russia, do you remember me?
"Come to my page - let's talk, I'm waiting!

Click here http myluxosa tumblr com/

W

Wes

Unusual sentences

I love this site because so many scammers have form letters that let you find an unusually-worded sentence. " Marina" contacted me with the same letter as "Lana" <go.brisbane@gmail.com>. "I think much about our soon meeting" was what led me to this posting. Exact string searches save sooooooooo much time :)

[marianna.niki@inbox.ru]

ad 12 emails from marianna. She was supposed to be flying today to meet me then...........an email this morning............

Good morning for you my lovely
How are you?

I hope that you have good morning today and you to wait my letter.

And I hasten to write to you the letter. Because I have not good news to our meeting. Last night I have written to you the letter. Also has received the letter from my father. I did not speak you about it. But my father should help to me to fly to you. My father should send money that I could pay hotel in Moscow last night. And to give money for travel in your country. My father should send 2000 pounds. But has sent only 500 pounds.

My father had very serious problem about him health. And he should to pay for operation for him. And consequently he could not send so much money. Therefore today in the morning I have paid 400 pounds for my hotel. And now I have only 100 pounds from my father. And 220 pounds my money. But all these 320 pounds I should to pay on the ticket. But I have no money for insurance.

Under the law Russia. And under law Euro Union. I should have with me 1500 pounds to fly in your country. But I to have only 320 for my ticket now. My father should help me. But he could not send so a lot of money. And consequently today I cannot fly to you :( I should have 1500 pounds.

I should not spend this money. I only should bear it with me through customs. To prove my solvency. I have the tourist visa. And under the law should be the solvent person. I do not know what to make now. I to require in 1500 pounds from you to fly to you. I very much hope that you can help me???

Problem in that that I have the contract with travel agency. And I should fly to you as soon as possible. Because my visa already has begun. And the travel agency cannot hold the ticket for me. I should find this money as soon as possible. I already tried to ask it at my sister. But she dont have so it is a lot of money. And my mother as cannot help me. It is too much for our family :(

Therefore I to not have other choice. I only wish to ask you. YOU CAN HELP me? You can give me 1500 pounds? I should not spend this money. And as soon as I shall arrive to you. I at once to return to you your money.

Please write to me as soon as possible. I remain in the Internet of cafe. We should solve this problem as soon as possible. If you still to wish our meeting???

I LOVE YOU!

And very much I ask you to write to me as soon as possible. I cannot fly to you today. While I shall not find money. I very much hope that you can help me. I wait for your letter. Really it is very heavy to me to ask money you. But I to not have other choice.

Millions kisses for you.

For ever yours Marina.

P.S please write me soon. I will be online.

I swear before the God that I did not wish to ask money from you. I wished to be independent. And I was is assured that I can to arrive independently.

I pleade poverty...............

Her response............

Hello my love How are you?

I understand that you too are sad now, but I am very happy to receive your letter, and the nobility that you want our meeting. Too it is very a pity to me that now I have this a problem but I really did not know that about this problem and I wished to arrive to you independently. I did not wish to ask money from you. I only wanted that we were together. I do not know that to me to do now.

I tried to find this of money, I tried to borrow this of money, but I now one in Moscow and to not have whom who could give me money. My mum too to not have money, I tried to solve it with my family, but to me cannot help. Probably if you not have this money you I can to borrow it at your friends or family. I shall give you this money at once as soon as I to arrive to the airport. Please to think of it.

I really want that we were together and had our meeting, it is important for me. I wait for your letter, and I hope on your help. I hope that all our letters is a true friendship and love.

Kiss you.

For ever yours Marina.

Lol ! I just did that last night and guess what? No reference to what I had writtent to her but her letter.....

Good morning my love............... My life

How are you?

I hope that you already to wake up and this morning is full of pleasure and happiness for

you because you wait for my letter.

For me yesterday there was very heavy night................ Night in which I Have many ideas.

I really wanted our meeting.

My father has helped me..................... But what you have made for our meeting???

I understand that you badly to think of me. And you are afraid to help me.

But you to do a greater mistake...................... I when did not deceive you.

And it is complex to me to understand.

You spoke that love me???????

But what you now to do for the love??? You only wanted that I arrived to you.

BUT YOU TO NOT STRUGGLE FOR the HAPPINESS. And it is awful.

I thought of you and our meeting much................. I dreamed about our meeting much.

Also asked the God why we have this a problem why we heart on can be together.

WHY??????? Why all so is complex??

I understand, that you are possible have no money now, or you are possible simply to not

wish to risk the money because you think that I the woman which to try to deceive you.

But please to read through all my letters.................... To read through all that I wrote

to you.

Unless these letters can deceive you.

I asked the God to be only fair with me, and I always was fair with you.

I always wished to be with you, and all this were not simply words, it was my love.

I received your letters, and understood that you too love.................... And I hope, that

the love still lives in your heart.

I hope that all our correspondence, it not simply game.

And I swear, that for my part it there was a Crystal-clear Love.

Today I thought of that much where I can take money. It is a lot of variants, but is not

present which can solve our problem.

1. I tried to find money at my family, but they have no money now because

These are greater money for them.

And I very much to long from it.

2. I tried to think of taking the credit in bank, but to me have told that it will be required

at least 10 days...................... But it very long.

Long because I cannot remain so long one in Moscow. You understand it????

Now I at all have no money to remain in Moscow.................... That I shall do I do not

know.

Unless it is not a pity to you me??? Therefore the credit in Bank very bad variant.

3. Today in the morning I was in travel agency, and have told that you can buy the

ticket for me. And it I shall mean that I to have money then.

You understand that I try to find money.................... I wish to make so that you

trusted me, I wish to prove to you my love.

I want that you have understood, that my heart belongs only to you.

But there is no result. And I very sad now.

I do not understand, unless 1500 pounds are a pity to you only to give me

chance......................... To give chance of your love.

And probably I shall make you happy, happy for all life.

WHAT is 1500 pounds your life??????????? WHAT?

It only money, but I offer you my love.

All this time when we wrote the letter each other, to us was very good, and you

felt perfectly.

I want that it proceeded, I want that I have arrived to you, and our fairy tale became

a reality.

Probably I ask you about risk....................... But it at all risk.

I SWEAR BEFORE THE GOD, THAT I SHALL ARRIVE.

Only 1500 pounds, and I promise that I shall change your life.

I very much hope, that I shall receive the answer from you very soon, and you will

help us in our meeting.

I kiss you.

For ever yours Marina.

P.S LOVE WE HAVE NO THE PRICE...................... LOVE THIS FINEST FEELING.

AND I ASK YOU TO STRUGGLE FOR THE LOVE.................... AND I STRUGGLE

FOR YOU.

Message body

Hello darling ..........,
Today the earth in streets of our city is covered by snow. White all around. It looks very beautifully. I will do photos and to send them to you that you could look at this beauty. I during time have replaced rubber on wheels of
the car, and now I feel in safety.
I wait each your letter, as if a gift for Christmas. Every evening, I come from work and I think of you. Yesterday, I have come home and have made a supper, I have included slow music and had supper in loneliness.
I represented that you are near to me! How you have spent yesterday evening? You thought of me?
Yesterday after fitness I have come home very tired. I have taken a bath.
Yesterday late at night I was called by my mum. Its phone call became unexpected for me, she has told, that I will come on a visit the sister. Mum was surprised also the sister too when has entered into my apartment and has heard
slow music... She has thought that I not one. I have hastened to calm her and have told that I one houses. Vassily, my mum very sensitive person, she can learn changes in my life even if I will not speak to it about it.
We had very long conversation yesterday with the sister and mum. I have told to mum that I have dialogue with you. I have told that we with you have got acquainted with the help of the Internet, and now very good friends.
Mum has approved ours with you dialogue though she has told that I should be careful. My mum the wise woman, and it to aspire to warn me. I have told to mum that you the good man, and probably soon we will have a meeting.
Mum has invited me to a supper today. Yes, tonight, I will arrive to the house of my parents, and I will tell more in detail about ours with you acquaintance to my parents. I consider as the debt to consult on parents,
they close people for me, and they always will help correct council.
Every day, I learn you more and more, and to me starts to seem that I know you for a long time, dialogue with you brings to me pleasure. You know, I start to have feeling to you, and my feelings already more than simply sympathy.
Your letters, an obligatory part of my day, it is necessary for me to know that at you all be good, otherwise, I cannot the quiet. I do not want to hasten, and I am not guided by emotions, I sincerely speak to you about the feelings.
I start to think more of ours with you to a meeting, and already I assume day when I can arrive to your country. Vassily, it seems to me, what exactly you the man with whom I dream to create family. You beautiful, clever,
are interesting to me with you, we have some general interests, and the main thing at us with you the identical purposes, and with you it will be together easier to us to realise our dreams in a reality. You agree with me?
Our first meeting will present to us possibility to learn each other. We can spend some time together, and construct to the plan for the future life. You could arrive to Russia? I will soon have holiday, and I think that
I could have travel to your country for our first meeting. Also I have the passport which allows me to travel all over the world. Vassily, when you can have time to meet me? It is necessary for me to know about it to
have conversation with the director, and to define dates of my holiday. You understand me? Instants which we will spend together will be remembered to us with you on all life. I am assured of it.
I trust you, and I am ready to arrive to your country for our first meeting.
Please, tell to me your full name? And to what address you live. My full name Marina Algasova. The country Russia. The city of Samara. Street Volsky house 33 apartment 8 An index post 446011.
Number phone 8938-709-38-23 , a code a city (+7) 846
I told the operator the to cellular communication, she has explained that that, I can accept calls only on Russia. Mobile communication expensive in Russia. I am connected to the local cellular provider
and consequently my phone works only in Russia. Unfortunately, we cannot speak on the phone with you or exchange sms. It is sad for me. But I will search for a way to call to you from post office for telegraph.
As I learn necessarily to you I will inform.
Together with the letter today, I send you a new photo that you could see my smile! I send you usual photos from an everyday life. I hope that you not will strictly concerns my photos...
I with impatience wait for your letter tomorrow.
Sincerely, for ever yours Marina

G

gooddadtwoboys

I also got the same message this morning from our dear sweet Marina!
However, she has never asked me for money.
I wanted to believe her so bad but upon seeing several of you with the same exact letter. I'm inclined to believe that she definitely is a scammer.

Dear sweet Marina... yeah right.....

I have 5 letters from her, none have asked for money but none have answered any questions I asked either. I think the next one will some how.