Marina

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by Ben, Oct 19, 2007.

1. sologrump

sologrump New Member

Hello dear Vito!
    My work demands from me many attention and carefulness. And consequently I can forget to answer your question. Please do not become angry about me for it. Simply ask me again and I will necessarily answer.
    I have no secrets from you. We have agreed to tell each other only truth. I always constrain the promises.
    At you good mood? I have spent yesternight in the house of my parents... I like to remain in the house of parents. I feel the little girl, my parents care of me. For example, yesterday mum has made the big supper.
    The whole evening we were behind a table... Talked much and had supper. I did not see for a long time the father, and he asked me about work and about my life.
    Yesterday I have told to the father about ours with you dialogue. Surprisingly, but mum spoke nothing to it... My father has asked, what is your name, and I have told that your name "Vito". My father set to me many questions..
    It interested, how we have got acquainted? Where you work? Whether there are at you children? I have sincerely answered the father its each question. Vito, I have no secrets from my parents, and I think that you
    do not become angry about me that I have told about you to the parents... My parents worry about me, and it my destiny is not indifferent. Also I have told to my parents that is possible shortly, we with you will have a meeting..
    I have told that I start to plan travel to your country. Mine mum and the father have got used, to that I often travel, and easy concern my travel. However I the v-first arrive to other country for a meeting with the man.
    The father and mum have warned me against possible disappointment. Also the father has told that to it cases when girls from Russia fraudulently entice into other countries are known, and take away their documents,
    thereby doing the girl by the sexual slave. I have hastened to calm my father. I have told that you absolutely normal man, and I are assured of your feelings. Also I have told to my parents about trust which exists between us.
    Please, do not leave me one at the airport... I trust you. We never met you, but we communicate, and you never deceived me. I want, that we have spent together the life rest.
    Soon new Year! You have plans for Christmas? I think that will be fine, if we meet New Year together. What do you think of it? My vacation very close, also it would be good, if we have met coming New Year together!
    This morning I have visited shopping centre in our city. I have been very surprised, because around all already says that soon there will come New Year. A wonderful smell of needles, and also a smell of tangerines.
    In our city have already established a New Year's Fur-tree on a city main square. It will be fine, if we can be together in New Year and Christmas. This my hugest desire. Also in the beginning of next year,
    I will have many days off which can add my holiday. I do not want anything especial, I want to be only near to you and to live your everyday life. I think that our meeting will be a fine gift for us.
    Also in Russia there is a proverb: "As you will meet New Year so it and you will spend!". I want to spend with you, I want to spend with you every year the remained life! My words to you serious. Vito,
    you have already any plans for Christmas and New Year?
    Tell to me please as you consider your future? What do you want in the future and whether you that I was a part of your future want? You would like that your future wife was till the end of your life?
    I want to marry only once and to be happy.
    You can travel to Russia? I have a passport which allows me to travel all over the world.
    In letters it is difficult to speak about feelings. I want to look in your eyes, and to listen to you. The sight, can transfer much more words. You agree with me? Our meeting will help us to learn each other. Yes,
    I already seriously think of our meeting.
    Please, do not forget to answer my questions. I very much appreciate ours with you dialogue. Vito, I am afraid to check up mail in any day, and not to see your letter. Please, do not leave me without your letters.
    I feel that already well I know you. Your letters, give every day me fine mood. You communicate with other girls? Please, sincerely answer me this question. I do not communicate with anybody, except you.
    You the unique man in my life, and me are not necessary anybody another.
    Now I will send a photo from my last rest in Thailand!
    My parents have told Hello for you!
    I with impatience wait for your letter tomorrow. I love you!
    Sincerely, for ever yours Marina

2. jeff mad

jeff mad Guest

sweet marina

ive gotten quite afew letteres also alot of pics she hasnt ask for money tho

3. notfooled

notfooled New Member

Marina Algasova scam

The first message anyone of you would have ever gotten should have initially appeared in your junk or bulk mail folder. Then you would have had to reply or none of the 'form' emails that you are all getting would have starting coming. The Russian scammers usually never answer your questions and will always send pictures that most likely are not of them and of a model or something. They likely won't have home computer usage according to whomever it is, but will probably do this as a full, or part-time job only on weekdays. Do yourself a favor and don't keep writing to them as they are trying to get money from you but they will do it in a slow and meticulous way hoping that by the time they ask for it, you are in too deep.

notfooled

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

@ John, you can repost your message here but don't leave your email address here.

5. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Re-posted as guest posted real life details. Please do NOT use your email address as your username on public forums.
    Many scammers and spammers surf the internet looking to steal them and use against you. DMY

yes she been here also got a lot of photos where do i send them?glad i looked John

6. Ben

Ben Samurai

Same paragraph from scripted scam letter
    here > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=152573
    other search results using > http://search.yahoo.com/web?fr=alltheweb

7. foolednomor

foolednomor New Member

marina..

I have these lettets and more..finally today she. It he them? Ask for 1200 dollars for air fare to come to me

8. Jong34293

Jong34293 New Member

Ah yes.. lovely Marina.. The girl of my dreams. ;-)

I have been corresponding for 3 weeks so far, and she is so much fun. Yes, she never responds to anything I say, but neither did my ex. In fact, I converted one letter into Russian to make it easier for her to read (2 days after). Nope.. not a comment or remark about it, just an exact duplicate reply to the one in English.

She also is getting ready to get her Visa, but since it takes 12 days, she needs to get an apartment in Moscow. UNFORTUNATELY, she only has 40,000 rubles.. probably not enough for the airfare to fly here. BUT.. Since she is my girlfriend, she thinks I should pay at least 1/2 of her expenses so we can get married here.

She will let me know in the next letter how much it will be.

I cannot post MY replies here that I have sent her, since they are overly sexual and perverted. (can't imagine why she never commented on those, either).

Of course I know it is a scam, but I enjoy playing with them. (Yes. I know.. But I am bored and this gives me something to do)

Hmm.. maybe I should tell her I'm in prison for murdering my previous Internet Love interest.

Happy New Year to Y'all
    Jon

9. Sos

Sos Guest

I have also received many of the same letters. This is definitely a scam. She did not ask for money until today. This is the most recent letter I received. Do not send any money and do not fall prey to scam.

Hello darling Dave,
    How are you?
    Today I have arrived to Moscow. I was very tired today. I with impatience wait, when I can come to apartment, and have a rest. I rented a room in apartment. One day of rent will cost for me 40 dollars.
    Dave, in embassy to me have told the list of documents which are necessary for me for travel to your country. In travel agency to me have told not so exact information. Now I already own the most exact information.
    I have written the application today to arrive to your country. In embassy to me have told that it will be better to get for me air tickets now. I can get air tickets cheaper, than before a departure.
    Favourite Dave, I wait our meeting. We necessarily will together. Day of our meeting will be in the happiest afternoon for us. The most important thing that is necessary for me now, is your support and a support.
    Between us there is a feeling of love. The feeling of love will help us to be together. Already it seems to me that my heart is for a long time near to you. We needed to connect only ours to you hearts. I love you!
    I very much would like to be now near to you. I want to feel your embraces and to have a rest.
    At the airport I have considered today air tickets. A choice of air tickets very big. I was surprised, when have seen the air tickets which cost makes 6000 dollars USD. Assortment of air tickets very big.
    Expensive air tickets are absolutely not necessary to me. For me has no value by what plane, I will arrive to you. The main thing that the plane has carried out all ours with you dreams. We dream now of our meeting.
    I have asked the employee of the airport to help me. Together with the employee of the airport we have chosen economy class air tickets. These are the cheapest air tickets, from all.
    To me have told in embassy that I need at once 2 air tickets. This important condition, and me is necessary to submit to requirements of employees of embassy. I need in 1156 dollars USD to buy air tickets.
    I already have paid today in embassy official registration of papers. Also I have paid apartment. Tomorrow it is necessary for me to do photos. Also I am am waited still by some expenses. Already at me remains a few money.
    I cannot independently get air tickets. I hope that you will fulfil the promise and will help our meeting. Ours with you happiness in the future, and ours with you a meeting invaluable. I do not reflect on money which I spend now.
    I am ready on all for the sake of our meeting.
    After the airport I have visited bank. I just have now returned from bank. I never received money from other country. I consulted to employees of bank. To me have told that in the World there are many systems for remittance.
    Dave, to me have explained that in our case it will be more convenient to use Western Union or Money Gram. You are familiar with system of international remittances Western Union or Money Gram?
    The employee of bank has told that Western Union differs speed and reliability. All operation of remittance will pass under sensual control of employees Western Union. Now I will tell to you the
    information which is necessary for you for remittance.

Name Marina
    Surname Algasova
    The country Russia, Moscow 127322
    Street Jablochkova 21

After you will transfer to me money, you should inform me MTCN. Or to send the bank receipt. Then I can receive your money. You have understood me? I hope that near to your house there is office Western Union,
    and you will not have complexities. I want to get air tickets already now. I hope to receive your help in the near future. It is necessary for me 1156 dollars USD.
    I have made many affairs today. I have very much got tired... I will go to apartment now.
    Visa registration difficult process. Not to each girl can give out the visa to arrival in your country. Already my visa is in process of registration. I am glad to that I managed to begin process of registration of the visa.
    I hope that very soon we with you will together.
    I write to you from the cafe Internet.
    Dave, I love you! Our meeting will take place already soon after you will help me c money for tickets, I will buy tickets and I will send you the information on flight.
    I with impatience wait your letter tomorrow. Have fine day! I do not have photos now to send to you. All my photos remained at home
    With love, for ever yours Marina

10. From Marina
    Received: from (HELO babkbddkbcbkazbbaj.goomailb.in) (212.244.232.102) Poland, Pieszyce, Telewizja Kablowa Studio Antoni Luniewski
    Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: Marina <Marina78@mail.com>
    Subject: Are you ok?

Hello. My name is Marina! To me of 35 years and I from Russia!
    I want with you, will get acquainted! You have seemed to me very interesting and good person (I hope, that the first impression for me will not be deceptive:)
    I would like you to learn, better and to see history of your life...
    And in the future we can possibly support with you dialogue and to be come friends... Who knows?))...
    I to you will be very grateful if you repeatedly answer me my message!
    For me it will be very pleasant, if such person in*teresting as you can pay a few attention to me...
    I the girl very much, joyful both sociable! And all my friends know about it :)
    I search for relations, serious and on long!!! To me it will be very pleasant, if you answer mutually!!!!!
    I very much hope that you also search for serious relations as I have got tired to be lonely in this world.
    In my letter I can send you my photo and also history of my life :)
    I will be very happy to receive your letter on mine email!!!
    I will expect with huge hope your letter!!!!
    Write... I wait... Your new girlfriend Marina...

11. xmanhere

xmanhere Ninja

Return-Path: <roberto.ravaglioli@alice.it>
    8.6.060.28 n/a n/a
    82.57.73.235 Telecom Italia Casoria Italy
    82.57.200.98 Telecom Italia n/a Italy

12. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From Marina
    Return-Path: <9F06AC1F-C88D-4769-A76E-7C829D79B926@dhkadhkgkbaecjj.facebooknotify.biz>
    Message-ID: <9F06AC1F-C88D-4769-A76E-7C829D79B926@dhkadhkgkbaecjj.facebooknotify.biz>
    Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014
    Reply-To: Marina <marimarina123@slbmail.com>
    Subject: maarinaa

G00d afternoon.....!!!!!How is everything there??
    I got your e-mail from dating agency..
    And they told that you are single now...
    I am single woman too so I dream to find love...
    I really believe that relationships and love should be the main in a life of everybody.
    I will say you a little about me:
    My name is Marina or just mary in short.I am 27 years old...
    I live in central p@rt of Russian Federation town - Slobodskoi.
    At my j0b Im looking for elderly in home for the elderly. I love my work very much and I believe that I am doing a useful this..In my life I never ben maried , dont have kids..
    When I am off work in a spare time I fond of doing many various things -playing volleyball, knitting, reading and visiting theatres and libraries, spending time with my friends and relatives..
    I love music -mostly classical and pop music.occasionally I love watch interesting movies in a cinema..I love comedy and romantic movies.
    Can you say me something about ur personality?Whats your job?What hobbies do you have?What are your likes and dislikes?
    If you interested plz respond me and plz write me something about your personality...BYE-BYE...
    Best wishes, Marina!!!

Marina.jpg

13. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 212.244.232.102, Poland, Pieszyce, Telewizja Kablowa Studio Antoni Luniewski

From Marina
    Message-ID: <201401280951.3141899@babkbddkbcbkazbbaj.goomailb.in>
    Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: Marina <Marina78@mail.com>
    Subject: Are you ok?

Hello. My name is Marina! To me of 35 years and I from Russia!
    I want with you, will get acquainted! You have seemed to me very interesting and good person (I hope, that the first impression for me will not be deceptive:)
    I would like you to learn, better and to see history of your life...
    And in the future we can possibly support with you dialogue and to be come friends... Who knows?))...
    I to you will be very grateful if you repeatedly answer me my message!
    For me it will be very pleasant, if such person in*teresting as you can pay a few attention to me...
    I the girl very much, joyful both sociable! And all my friends know about it :)
    I search for relations, serious and on long!!! To me it will be very pleasant, if you answer mutually!!!!!
    I very much hope that you also search for serious relations as I have got tired to be lonely in this world.
    In my letter I can send you my photo and also history of my life :)
    I will be very happy to receive your letter on mine email!!!
    I will expect with huge hope your letter!!!!
    Write... I wait... Your new girlfriend Marina...

Marina2.jpg

14. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Some different Marina.

From Marina
    Return-Path: ~noreply@jckebkbcbkhggcf.ymailreply.biz>
    Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013
    Reply-To: Marina ~lonelylebed@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Hello.

Hi.
    How are you? I hope all is ok! My name is Marina. 'm from Russia. I am 30 years old. I'm a rather shy girl at first. I open up a little more as I get to know someone. I send my picture. I hope you liked it.
    I do not know what to write, because I never used the Internet for acquaintance before. Write to me if you want to learn more about me and see my other pictures. I will wait your letter. Take care! Marina

Marina3.jpg

15. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

From Marina
    Return-Path: <6AB3F3EE-6695-4E67-B566-0C2378BC8743@fjkfgkhekajajez.teens-angels.com>
    Message-ID: <201504101026.49191zaririze@fjkfgkhekajajez.teens-angels.com>
    Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015
    Reply-To: Marina <sika.m@yandex.com>
    Subject: Hello.

Nice to meet you! My name is Marina. I will be very glad to get acquainted with you... At me it is a lot of interests: I the cheerful and sociable woman. I am assured we can to find the general interests. It will be convenient to me to communicate with you by means of an e-mail.
    I wait for your letter from a photo. Bye

Marina 956.jpg

16. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From Marina
    Return-Path: maselli.claudio@aliceposta.it
    Received: from (EHLO smtp203.alice.it) (82.57.200.99)
    Message-ID: 56FAA3250B28DA57@smtp203.alice.it (added by postmaster@alice.it)
    Subject: Hey Dear man! How are you? How`s life?
    Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016

Hello! I will be very happy to meet you! My name Marina!
    Finally, spring and arrived! Spring and a time of love and beauty!
    Today they are in great shape, and decided to meet you!
    I do not pursue wealth and money. I just want to dialogue and sincere friendship. I want to find love!
    I`m waiting for your letters. Please tell us about yourself!
    I am very interested to know about your life! Your new friend Marina!

Marina.jpg

17. T S

T S Guest

All very good?
    Return-Path: <maselli.claudio@aliceposta.it>
    Message-ID: <57163269031EA710@smtp203.alice.it> (added by postmaster@alice.it)
    Subject: All very good?
    Date: Thu, 5 May 2016

Hello! How are you?
    You are probably surprised where did I find your email.
    Ok, I will try to explain. It is first time in my life to have acquaintance through the internet.
    It is new to me. That’s why I addressed to the agency of acquaintance to find friend through the internet.
    Let's get acquainted! Just a little bit about me;
    My name is Elena. I am from Russia and I hope you are not afraid that I am not from your country.
    I am the same woman from different countries, with heart and soul.
    I am 29 years old. I also have some question to you and I hope you will answer.
    How old are you? Whence you? Have you ever been married?
    Do you have children? What kind of relations are you trying to find?
    I also send you some of my foto for you to understand with whom are you talking.
    I hope you will like it. Sincerely, Elena.

18. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <ekka21@gmail.com>
    Subject: Hello dear!
    Reply-To: marusia.sing@webgmx.net
    Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015

Hello my new friend !
    I think, that my mail for you will be unexpectedness. And I very hope, that pleasant unexpectedness!
    I Marina. I think, that now you ask to yourselves a question, where I know your contact. And I shall tell you about it truth.
    I have found your contact on site of acquaintances. There it has been told, that you search girl for strong relations.
    I have looked your structure and have decided to write to you. You have interested me and I wanted get acquainted you.
    It a little about myself: me 28 years. I was never married. I am descended and I live my whole life in Russian . My native city of Samara.. This Samara region.
    I have no babies. I am not smoke and I do not use drugs. I completely the lonely girl who wants to find the love in a life. I dream about strong relations with man.
    If I have interested you, I ask you write to me email. And if I am not interesting you, also write to me why. For me interestingly your opinion, because no one is ideal. And I am ready to vary to find strong relations.
    I send you my photo that you could see my face. email to me soon ! I wait for your mail.
    Best regards.
    Mara.

19. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: nick1james@tiscali.co.uk
    Received: from smtp-out-6.tiscali.co.uk (smtp-out-6.tiscali.co.uk [62.24.135.134])
    Subject: Good Evening. My Mr;)
    Message-Id: A87CEFB0-3AC5-D003-79A1-A6106DA2C960@tiscali.co.uk
    Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017

Good Evening! My Sweetheart
    how are they getting on? Let's try to speak. Im unmarried lovely lady. Currently Im looking for smashing Man:) Email to me at ledi-one1@ya.ru and then I will reply to You my picture;)

20. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: john@crescenthardwood.com
    Subject: Good Day, is it ok? Sir!
    Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017

how's that?
    I am alone groovy mistress and Now I am looking for adequate Man My E-mail box is: ledi-one1@ya.ru and then I can reply to You my photos.