Marina

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by Jessica, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From Marina
    Return-Path: maselli.claudio@aliceposta.it
    Received: from (EHLO smtp203.alice.it) (82.57.200.99)
    Message-ID: 56FAA3250B28DA57@smtp203.alice.it (added by postmaster@alice.it)
    Subject: Hey Dear man! How are you? How`s life?
    Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016

Hello! I will be very happy to meet you! My name Marina!
    Finally, spring and arrived! Spring and a time of love and beauty!
    Today they are in great shape, and decided to meet you!
    I do not pursue wealth and money. I just want to dialogue and sincere friendship. I want to find love!
    I`m waiting for your letters. Please tell us about yourself!
    I am very interested to know about your life! Your new friend Marina!

Marina.jpg

2. T S

T S Guest

All very good?
    Return-Path: <maselli.claudio@aliceposta.it>
    Message-ID: <57163269031EA710@smtp203.alice.it> (added by postmaster@alice.it)
    Subject: All very good?
    Date: Thu, 5 May 2016

Hello! How are you?
    You are probably surprised where did I find your email.
    Ok, I will try to explain. It is first time in my life to have acquaintance through the internet.
    It is new to me. That’s why I addressed to the agency of acquaintance to find friend through the internet.
    Let's get acquainted! Just a little bit about me;
    My name is Elena. I am from Russia and I hope you are not afraid that I am not from your country.
    I am the same woman from different countries, with heart and soul.
    I am 29 years old. I also have some question to you and I hope you will answer.
    How old are you? Whence you? Have you ever been married?
    Do you have children? What kind of relations are you trying to find?
    I also send you some of my foto for you to understand with whom are you talking.
    I hope you will like it. Sincerely, Elena.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <ekka21@gmail.com>
    Subject: Hello dear!
    Reply-To: marusia.sing@webgmx.net
    Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015

Hello my new friend !
    I think, that my mail for you will be unexpectedness. And I very hope, that pleasant unexpectedness!
    I Marina. I think, that now you ask to yourselves a question, where I know your contact. And I shall tell you about it truth.
    I have found your contact on site of acquaintances. There it has been told, that you search girl for strong relations.
    I have looked your structure and have decided to write to you. You have interested me and I wanted get acquainted you.
    It a little about myself: me 28 years. I was never married. I am descended and I live my whole life in Russian . My native city of Samara.. This Samara region.
    I have no babies. I am not smoke and I do not use drugs. I completely the lonely girl who wants to find the love in a life. I dream about strong relations with man.
    If I have interested you, I ask you write to me email. And if I am not interesting you, also write to me why. For me interestingly your opinion, because no one is ideal. And I am ready to vary to find strong relations.
    I send you my photo that you could see my face. email to me soon ! I wait for your mail.
    Best regards.
    Mara.

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: nick1james@tiscali.co.uk
    Received: from smtp-out-6.tiscali.co.uk (smtp-out-6.tiscali.co.uk [62.24.135.134])
    Subject: Good Evening. My Mr;)
    Message-Id: A87CEFB0-3AC5-D003-79A1-A6106DA2C960@tiscali.co.uk
    Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017

Good Evening! My Sweetheart
    how are they getting on? Let's try to speak. Im unmarried lovely lady. Currently Im looking for smashing Man:) Email to me at ledi-one1@ya.ru and then I will reply to You my picture;)

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: john@crescenthardwood.com
    Subject: Good Day, is it ok? Sir!
    Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017

how's that?
    I am alone groovy mistress and Now I am looking for adequate Man My E-mail box is: ledi-one1@ya.ru and then I can reply to You my photos.