Marjorie Pabilan Diche, Banco De Oro Universal Bank

Discussion in 'Banking scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: info@bdo.com

Date: Wed, 08 May 2013
    Reply-To: marpabdiche1990@gmail.com
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

MARJORIE PABILAN DICHE
    REGIONAL AUDITOR
    HEAD OFFICE BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK PHILIPPINES .
    12 ADB AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER, MANDALUYONG CITY
    PHILIPPINES.

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself.I am Marjorie Pabilan. Diche.Regional Auditor Officer Banco De Oro Universal Bank.I am a top official in charge of client account in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now Banco De Oro Universal Bank inside the Philippines the merger was (2007).

In 2001 my client was going through a horrendous divorce in the united state of America and was on the verge of losing most of his estate to his vicious and diabolical wife.As a result to this alarming predicament my client came to me with a very brilliant idea.He transferred some funds , ten million two hundred thousand dollars($10.2m) to a fixed deposit account in my bank under an alias which only the two of us knew.

Due to his untimely death in early 2003, the funds have been sitting in the account.This is where you come in.My client did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit.I would like you to act as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our client so that you will be able to receive the funds.I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to my client.

The allocation of our money will be as follow 30%($3.06m) to you for your part in this,70%for me .Again I will be in charge of everything else.you don't have to worry about any legal ramifications.Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email me through (marpabdiche1990@gmail.com) for more details on this transaction as soon as possible.This should be kept very secret and confidential

Kind Regards

Marjorie Pabilan. Diche

2. XSS

XSS Member

Return-Path: <info@bdo.com>
    Received: from 41.206.15.32, Nigeria, Lagos, Mtn Nigeria
    To: Recipients <info@bdo.com>
    Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013
    Reply-To: [mrsmarjoriepdiche1990@gmail.com]

MARJORIE PABILAN DICHE
    REGIONAL AUDITOR
    HEAD OFFICE BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK PHILIPPINES .
    12 ADB AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER, MANDALUYONG CITY
    PHILIPPINES.

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself.I am Marjorie Pabilan. Diche.Regional Auditor Officer Banco De Oro Universal Bank.I am a top official in charge of client account in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now Banco De Oro Universal Bank inside the Philippines the merger was (2007).

In 2001 my client was going through a horrendous divorce in the united state of America and was on the verge of losing most of his estate to his vicious and diabolical wife.As a result to this alarming predicament my client came to me with a very brilliant idea.He transferred some funds , ten million two hundred thousand dollars($10.2m) to a fixed deposit account in my bank under an alias which only the two of us knew.

Due to his untimely death in early 2003, the funds have been sitting in the account.This is where you come in.My client did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit.I would like you to act as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our client so that you will be able to receive the funds.I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to my client.

The allocation of our money will be as follow 30%($3.06m) to you for your part in this,70%for me .Again I will be in charge of everything else.you don't have to worry about any legal ramifications.Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email me through (mrsmarjoriepdiche1990@gmail.com) for more details on this transaction as soon as possible.This should be kept very secret and confidential

Kind Regards
    Marjorie Pabilan. Diche

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From MARJORIE PABILAN DICHE
    Return-Path: <info@pkrealestate.com.au>
    Received: from 196.46.245.159, Nigeria. Lagos, Mobile Packet Data Core
    To: Recipients <info@pkrealestate.com.au>
    From: "MARJORIE PABILAN DICHE" <info@pkrealestate.com.au>
    Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014
    Reply-To: marj_pabdiche1990@hotmail.com

I am Marjorie Pabilan. Diche, I serve as Regional Auditor of Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO) and Regal Properties Inc Philippines.I have got a business proposal of $10.2M USD for you.Which i have planned to invest in your country with your assistance.and total commitment we shall have this transaction sealed within days., and your share in this endeavor is 30% of the total money which is approx. $3.2million united states dollars. please contact me for more details

Regards from,

Thank You,
    Marjorie Pabilan. Diche.

4. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: comercial@grvtelecom.com.br
    Subject: Your Urgent Attention Needed
    Date: 17 Oct 2015

I am Marjorie Pabilan. Diche, I serve as Regional Auditor of Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO) and Regal Properties Inc Philippines.I have got a business proposal of $10.2M USD for you.Which i have planned to invest in your country with your assistance. With your total commitment we shall have this transaction sealed within days., Your share in this endeavor is 30% of the total money which is approx. $3.200,000 united states dollars.

please contact me for more details

Regards from,
    Thank You,
    Marjorie Pabilan. Diche.

5. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

From: 213.193.32.10, [​IMG] Zambia, Lusaka, Mtn Business Solutions (pty) Ltd
    From "MRS MARJORIE PABILAN DICHE"
    Return-Path: <business@proposal111.onmicrosoft.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mx1.uunet.co.zm) (213.193.32.10)
    Subject: GOODDAY
    To: Recipients <business@proposal111.onmicrosoft.com>
    From: "MRS MARJORIE PABILAN DICHE" <business@proposal111.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: mrsmajpabinadiche1990@gmail.com

Hello,

I am wishing you the best of today, I am Marjorie Pabilan Diche, I serve as Regional Auditor of Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO) and Regal Properties Inc.I am a top official in charge of client account in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now Banco De Oro Universal Bank inside the Philippines.

I have a business proposition for you, that is why I have contacted you with the hope that you can be my associate by accepting to stand as the legal recipient to a Fixed-Income deposit, valued at $10.2Million united states dollar as the beneficiary of the funds. Which i have planned to invest in your country with your assistance.and with your total commitment we shall have this transaction sealed within days.

Please bear in mind that this transaction is 100% risk free and it shall pass through all laws of international banking . Your share in this endeavor is 30% of the total money which is approx. $3.2million united states dollars.

Thanks
    Marjorie

6. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

From: 95.211.211.173, [​IMG] Netherlands, Haarlem, Leaseweb Netherlands B.v.
    From marjorie pabilan diche
    Return-Path: <bphunt@dsl.pipex.com>
    Message-ID: <1462629271.572df397ebd0e@netmail.pipex.net>
    Date: Sat, 07 May 2016
    Reply-to: marj_diche1990@live.com
    Subject: I NEED YOUR PARTNERSHIP

I'm a banker and I want us to discuss about a project that will be of benefit to both of us. You will get 30% of the fund and 70% for me. Reply for details.

7. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 95.211.211.182, [​IMG] Netherlands, Haarlem, Leaseweb Netherlands B.v.
    From "MRS MARJORIE PABILAN DICHE"
    Return-Path: <info@bdo.com>
    Message-ID: <f136ca6499401e4f18fa92cfd2b6fdec.squirrel@chem.unipune.ernet.in>
    Date: Mon, 30 May 2016
    Reply-To: marj_diche1990@live.com

Hello,

I am wishing you the best of today, I am Marjorie Pabilan Diche, I serve as Regional Auditor of Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO) and Regal Properties Inc.I am a top official in charge of client account in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now Banco De Oro Universal Bank inside the Philippines. I have contacted you using the directory of the international chambers of commerce which banks uses to surf for international clients and from loan logs worldwide directory. I used to serve as the director of equitable pci, who merged with Banco de oro Universal Bank in 2007,of which after the merger i remained working in the same institution.

I have a business proposition for you, that is why I have contacted you with the hope that you can be my associate by accepting to stand as the legal recipient to a Fixed-Income deposit, valued at $10.2Million united states dollar as the beneficiary of the funds. Which i have planned to invest in your country with your assistance.and your total commitment we shall have this transaction sealed within days.

Please bear in mind that this transaction is 100% risk free and it shall pass through all laws of international banking and there will be no cost from your side As i will be responsible for all legal document and the services of the lawyer. Your share in this endeavor is 30% of the total money which is approx. $3.2million united states dollars. All this transaction will take only 14 working days after you provide your

NAME:
    YOUR ADDRESS:
    YOUR AGE:OCCUPATION:
    YOUR GENDER
    PHONE NUMBER:

This is to enable the attorney who is handling the legal papers in your name to complete the procurement of the necessary will documents and probate registry making you the sole beneficiary to the funds.

If you are willing to make a change in the future financially please reply asap today.

Thank You,
    Marjorie Pabilan. Diche

8. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 95.211.211.173, [​IMG] Netherlands, Haarlem, Leaseweb Netherlands B.v.
    From marjorie pabilan diche
    Return-Path: <bphunt@dsl.pipex.com>
    Date: Sat, 07 May 2016
    Reply-to: marj_diche1990@live.com

I'm a banker and I want us to discuss about a project that will be of benefit to both of us. You will get 30% of the fund and 70% for me. Reply for details.

9. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: <info@coiffurexanthe.be>
    Subject:HELLO
    To: Recipients <info@coiffurexanthe.be>
    From:"Mrs Marjorie Pabilan Diche" <info@coiffurexanthe.be>
    Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2016
    Reply-to:marj_diche1990@live.com

I am Marjorie Pabilan. Diche, I serve as Regional Auditor of Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO) and Regal Properties Inc Philippines.I have got a business proposal of $10.2M USD for you.Which i have planned to invest in your country with your assistance. With your total commitment this transaction will be sealed within days., Your share in this endeavor is 30% of the total money which is approx. $3.200,000 united states dollars. please contact me for more details Regards From,
    Thank You,
    Marjorie Pabilan. Diche.