Marriam Abacha, of Nigeria

Discussion in 'Widows' started by Godzilla, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

Mrs.Hajia.A. Mariam Alele
    [m_hajia3@virgilio.it]
    ISP: 196.220.5.170 Nigeria, netcomng.com

Widow in distress, she can't get her late husband's money

Very sad. :( :D

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Muhammed or Mariam Abacha

Muhammed or Mariam Abacha, Ado Sain
    [ado_sain@myway.com]
    ISP: 196.3.63.252 Nigeria, Lagos, starcomms.net

Business Scam

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2008
  3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Marriam Abacha and/or Mohammed Abacha

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007

[abmariam2007@mail.ru]

Dear Sir,
    I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha the wife of late head of state, Federal Republic of Nigeria I got your e-mail from search engine. Following the sudden death of my husband General Sani Abacha the-late former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998,

As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there and many outrightly blackmail us.In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of $700. Million dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life.You may be surprise how I got to know but I will tell you when you reply.

I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you. Due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have deposited the sum of U.S 40.3 million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping.This arrangement is known to you and my Attorney alone, so my Attorney will deal directly with you as security is up my whole being.

Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction. so that we can commence communication immediately.In case you don t accept please don t let me out to the security.

I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.reply to my email address: [abmariam2007@mail.ru]

4. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

If you haven't run across her before, Mariam Abacha is the wife of a former dictator of Nigeria who stole billions of dollars from people in Nigeria. You can see some of the family photos at http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=727.

In any case, any email you ever get from MAriam Abacha is a scam. This is because:

1. Most likely, Mariam Abacha is unknown to you.
    2. The email uses a free email server (mail.ru), a Russian email server, an odd choice for an African widow, unless she is living in Russia, which I doubt.
    3. There is a lawyer involved, and a lawyer in a transaction like this is a sure sign of a scam.
    4. The email stresses confidentiality.
    5. www.scamomatic.com will confirm that any such email is a scam mail.

5. The Doctor

Mayfxts.com

Mohammed and Mrs Mariam Abacha :rolleyes:
    [hajia_mariam@mayfxts.com]
    ISP: 196.1.179.225, Nigeria, netcomng.com

The Mariam Abacha widow scam:

Following the recent discovery of my husband's Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which more than (US $618 Million) was lodged.

[And who knows, they might actually have found that much money in Switzerland. Sanni Abacha stole about 2 billion dollars while he was dictator of Nigeria. Scammers all aspire to be just like him].

my private email address: [hajiam_2007@yahoo.it]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2008
  6. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

3darenanet.co

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha
    [dr_mabacha20a@3darenanet.com]
    ISP: 82.128.12.102, Nigeria, Multi-Links Telecommunications Ltd.
    subject: PLEASE HELP ME

Business scam:

I have deposited the sum of 20.5million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now

subject: PLEASE HELP ME [Certainly Mariam, always glad to publicize your cause]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008
  7. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

Nigeria: Marriam Abacha

From [smithjj@sunumail.sn] Sun Jul 15 2007
    X-Originating-IP: [213.154.64.11]
    Return-Path: <smithjj@sunumail.sn>

Subject: investment fund

FROM THE DESK OF MRS.MARRIAM HAJIA ABACHA THE FIRST WIFE OF THE FOMER LATE MILITARY PRESIDENT OF FEDRAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Maddam

My name is Barrister philip Asuzu (SAN), I am a Private Attorney and I have a client who is interested in investing some good money in your country. My client is a very important and prominent person who has mandated me to contact you for a very important business transaction. My client is by name Mrs. Maryam Abacha and she is the wife of a Late Military Head of States in my country.my client is presently in distress and under house arrest while the first son Mohammed is undergoing trial in Lagos and Abuja though which he has just been recently granted bail under the condition that her family refunds to the Federal Government some amount of money.The government has frozen all the family accounts and auctioned all our properties. Refer to this websites about her husband's story and you will understand what I mean.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1935646.stm
    http://www.globalpolicy.org/nations/launder/regions/2002/0523abacha.htm
    http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/adv.asp?blurb=131,
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3244092.stm

Her husband Late General Sanni in office.infact,it was discovered after his death that he was worth well over $5.4 Billion United States Dollars and some of this money was retrieved after he died while some was recovered from officials that served under him during his reign as President of Nigeria. The truth of this case is that my client despite the problem she is going through now, she still has a lot of money in her possession, which she intends to invest outside our country. To save the family from total bankruptcy I have managed to ship through an undercover courier company, the sum of US$60.5M (sixty million five hunderd thousad dollars) kept by my late husband. The money was disguised to beat the Nigerian Security and it is currently deposited in a security company which I will disclose the name and contacts to you if I get a positive response from you. I want you to receive the money and pay into your account for the family investment and safety What my client needs from you now is a reliable account where she can transfer some of the money but mind you, all the money in her possession cannot leave at once because she needs to build confidence and trust in someone who would not expose her plan to remit and possibly invest in your country. So She has agreed that I should make arrangement for the transfer of $60.5 Million United States Dollars and you are free to negotiate your mode of compensation even as she intends to invest the money in your country.

All I required from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction goes through, you shall reply me immediately to enable us proceed.On your reply send to me the following,

1.your full name and Address
    2.Your bank information where this Fund can be transferred into.
    3.Your direct telephone number for easy communication.

Please, do not hesitate to indicate your view of this request by contacting me immediately,I would be happy if this request can be kept a secreet. It is 100% risk free.you can contact me on My private Email is [law_yusuf1@hotmail.com]
    Best Regards,
    Mrs Marriam Abacha

8. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Hajia Mariam Abacha

Hajia Mariam Abacha
    <mariam_aba47@terra.es>
    ISP: from [212.100.73.111] by correo10.terra.es with HTTP

Widow scam:

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha and my son is Mohammed, the family of the late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.

my private email address: [abachamariam12700@yahoo.co.uk]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  9. Gentle Giant

Mohammed and Mrs Mariam Abacha

From Hajia Mariam Abacha
    X-Originating-IP: [41.222.70.100] Nigeria, netcomng.com
    Return-Path: <hajia_m2007@yahoo.it>
    Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007
    Reply-to: <hajia_ma20002@yahoo.com>:
    Subject: Reply my Message

Dear Sir,

Assalamualaikum. warahmatullahi. wabarakatuh,
    Our letter to (safeguard our funds with you) was submitted to you some time ago ( August and September 2007 respectively). Since we haven't heard from you, we wanted to be sure that it was brought to your attention. We are resending a copy of our original message for your review. I will be looking forward to your reply and hope that we will have the opportunity to do business with you in the near future. Please read below the copy of our original message to you in July.
    -------------

Dear Sir,
    Assalamualaikum wr. wb

This letter might surprise you because we have met neither in person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to know Somebody either in physical or through correspondence. We searched out your contact today in the internet and We decided to write this letter to you. My aims of writing this letter is for you to assist our family in saving our funds in your country pending our arrival in your country to invest in business. I am Mrs. Mariam and my son is Mohammed, the family of the late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Ever Since the death of my husband my family has been under restriction of movement.

Following the recent discovery of my husband's Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which more our family funds was lodged. We then decided to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of US$7 Million ,Which was secretly lodged in a bank. We therefore personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your assistance to move this (US$7 Million) into your country where We believe it will be safe since We cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government. We desperately want to safeguard these last funds that remains for our family because the Swiss government has decided to hand over all my family funds back to the Nigeria president.

However,our family have agreed to reward you with 40% of the total sum while 60% is to be held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable business investment in your country. We hereby guarantee you that this is not a government money, it is not drug money and it is not from arms deal. Though you have to maintain high degree of confidentiality on this matter. I will give you all proof of deposit and existence of money once assured and fully satisfied with your capability and honesty. I hope this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship between my family. Nevertheless if you are for any reason not interest, kindly inform us immediately so that we will look for another person.

We need your immediate response.
    Wassalamualaikum wr. wb
    Mohammed and Mrs Mariam Abacha

10. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From Mariam Acha
    Return-Path: <contact@mariachapropertiescoy.hyperoffice.com>
    Subject: I SEEK YOUR DUE CONSENT ON THIS MATTER
    From: "Mariam Acha" <contact@Mariachapropertiescoy.hyperoffice.com>
    Reply-to: <marabachao2.pl@mail0.hyperoffice.com>

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting for your
    unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent transaction requiring maximum confidence. Though this approach appears desperate, I can assure you that whatever questions you would need to ask or any other thing you will need to know regarding this proposal will be adequately answered to give you a clearer understanding of it, so as to arrive at a successful conclusion.

My name is Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife of His Excellency Gen, Sani Abacha Late former Head Of State and commander in chief of Nigeria. My husband was killed backed uprising of mass demonstration in the military and was reported to have died of cardiac arrest and trumped up charges of corruption, embezzlement, and the mysterious charge of economy plunder which is leading to the seizure of my late husband wealth and money in various bank and security houses in Europe especially Switzerland in view of this, the present democratically government is forcing ME AND MY FAMILY out of Abuja to avoid demonstration by his supporters. I realized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that I successfully executed, during my husband's regime as Head of Nigeria Military Government. I have plans to invest this money for my children's future on real estate and industrial production.

I have carefully moved out these funds (US$96.7 million), while my husband was still in charge to an offshore Deposit Company in the European Union. My husband is not aware of this because I want to handle it secretly. From past experiences, many people I had regarded as close friends has capitalize on my family's travail to run away with my money. In order to avert this negative development, I in conjunction with my son now seek your permission to allow my attorney do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated funds from the deposit company to your name, so that the funds (US$96.7million) would be released to you as the new owner (on behalf of me and my family).

I am writing because when I deposited the money in the deposit company, I told them that it belonged to a foreign business partner and my present position will not allow me to claim the funds. Consequently, I will present you as the owner of the funds in the Deposit Company so you can be able to claim them. This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately;

1. Full names
    2. Contact address
    3. Telephone and fax numbers
    Once I receive this information, I will prepare the necessary documents that will put you in place as the new owner of the funds. The money will then be released to your custody by the Deposit Company, for us to share in the ratio of 75% for us and 25% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the solicitor and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address. Upon your response, I shall then introduce you to my son who is going to liaise with you for further explanation that will help you understand the transaction.

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please we employ you to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because we shall require your assistance to invest MY FAMILY share in your country (buying of properties like houses, hotels etc). This is why your urgent action and response is of priority to enable us concluding this transaction in a timely and professional manner.

Please send your reply to via this email

Thanks and regards.
    Mrs. Mariam Abacha.
    Alternative e-mail: <marabacha@o2.pl>
    Your response is highly needed.

11. The Doctor

Mohammed and Mrs Maryam Abacha

The variation in the names Marian and Maryan are not significant. It is intended to be the same person and the name can be written either way. In any case it's still a scam.

From Maryam Abacha
    Received: from 41.222.70.46 Nigeria, netcomng.com
    Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007
    Reply-to: <hajia_m20002@yahoo.com>

Dear Sir,

Assalamualaikum. warahmatullahi. wabarakatuh,
    Our letter to (safeguard our funds with you) was submitted to you some time ago (August and September 2007 respectively). Since we haven't heard from you, we wanted to be sure that it was brought to your attention. We are resending a copy of our original message for your review. I will be looking forward to your reply and hope that we will have the opportunity to do business with you in the near future. Please read below the copy of our original message to you in July.
    -------------

Dear Sir,

Assalamualaikum wr. wb

This letter might surprise you because we have met neither in person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to know Somebody either in physical or through correspondence. We searched out your contact today in the internet and We decided to write this letter to you. My aims of
    writing this letter is for you to assist our family in saving our funds in your country pending our arrival in your country to invest in business.

I am Mrs. Mariam and my son is Mohammed, the family of the late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Ever Since the death of my husband my family has been under restriction of movement.Following the recent discovery of my husband's Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which more our family funds was lodged. We then decided to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of US$7 Million, Which was secretly lodged in a bank. We therefore personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your assistance to move this (US$7Million) into your country where We believe it will be safe since We cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government. We desperately want to safeguard these last funds that remains for our family because the Swiss government has decided to hand over all my family funds back to the Nigeria president. However,our family have agreed to reward you with 40% of the total sum while 60% is to be held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable business investment in your country. We hereby guarantee you that this is not a government money, it is not drug money and it is not from arms deal.

Though you have to maintain high degree of confidentiality on this matter. I will give you all proof of deposit and existence of money once assured and
    fully satisfied with your capability and honesty. I hope this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship between my family. Nevertheless if you are for any reason not interest, kindly inform us immediately so that we will look for another person.

We need your immediate response.

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb

Mohammed and Mrs Maryam Abacha

12. Gentle Giant

Hajia Maryam Abacha

<fflm2003@yahoo.de>
    ISP: 41.223.24.4, Nigeria, netcomng.com

Reply-to: <fflm2002@yahoo.it>

I am Hajia Maryam Abacha, widow of the Late Gen. Sani Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died on june 8 1998 as a result of cardiac arrest. [She forgot to mention scammer, dictator and thief]

13. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Mrs. Munirat Fatima Abacha

Mrs. Munirat Fatima Abacha, the wife of Mohammed Abacha, son of the late head of state of Federal Republic of Nigeria General Sani Abacha
    <f_munirat04@yahoo.com>
    ISP: 196.3.63.252, Nigeria, Lagos, netcomng.com

14. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Mohammed Abacha

Mohammed Abacha
    <aba_moh11@yahoo.com>
    ISP: 210.245.233.244 Hong Kong [City: Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Sar)]

take control of funds in Security Company, Reply me through my private email address: <aba_moh10@yahoo.com>

15. Phantom

Phantom Ninja

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha
    <hdgdf_002@yahoo.co.jp>
    ISP: 41.219.239.44, Nigeria, cybaaspace.net
    Reply-to: <adisa_one@yahoo.co.uk>

I am a wife to the late Nigerian Head of state,I currently have within my reach the sum of 28 million U.S dollars cash which I intend to use for investment in your country, if interested for partnership, please contact me for details

16. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Mrs. Mariam Abacha

Mrs. Mariam Abacha
    <bar_mohammedstamps01@yahoo.co.jp>
    ISP: 196.201.83.221, Cote d'Ivoire, ISP Cote d'Ivoire

Am in a very bad condition here is this country,as a result of this i have decided to move to Ivory coast untill i have a honest and reliable perosn that we assist me to received this fund before coming down to join youThey've succeeded in frozen about $91 Billion dollars of my late husband Gen. Sanni Abacha Funds. Please do reply me via <bar_mohammedstamps02@excite.com>

17. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Mariam Abacha

Mariam Abacha
    <mariam_sanni_wife0@yahoo.com>
    ISP: from [192.168.1.203] by m12.prod.democracyinaction.com

Business/widow scam with the wife of the former Nigerian dictator who stole more than a billion dollars from NIgeria. :mad:

18. Gentle Giant

Maryam Abacha and Mohammed Abacha

From Maryam Abacha
    Return-Path: <hajia_m2007@yahoo.it>
    Received: from 41.222.66.53, Nigeria, netcomng.com
    Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007
    Reply-to: <hajiamaryam_20007@yahoo.it>

Our letter to (safeguard our funds with you) was submitted to you some time ago (October and First Week of November 2007 respectively). Since we haven't heard from you, we wanted to be sure that it was brought to your attention. [Of course I never heard from you before. This is a scam. :rolleyes: I do know about that scumbag Sani Abacha and the billions he stole from the Nigerians.]

Mrs Maryam Abacha and Mohammed Abacha

19. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Hajia Mariam Abacha

Hajia Mariam Abacha
    <maryam_aba098@yahoo.es>
    ISP- 217.172.179.170, Germany, Berlin, INTERGENIA.DE

I have deposited the sum of 21.3million dollar in a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now until we open communication,
    <maryam_aba098@sify.com>

20. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Mariam Abacha
    <hajiam_2006@yahoo.it>
    ISP: [213.149.105.23, Montenegro, ICG_SERVERI
    Business scam, widow of former NIgerian President Sani Abacha

From Mrs Mariam and Mr. Mohammed, No 3 Abacha Cresent, Kano Nigeria