Martha Hampton, divorce collection

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Martha Hampton is a new name in this fake cheque scam directed at lawyers, barristers, etc.

Bruno Marcus Lawandoski is the ex-husband's name.

Please do not accept any cheques from these criminals.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
The scammer:

Na Divorce matter, the Ex husband Name, Bruno Marcus Lawandoski, want to pay his Ex wife Martha Hampton, the balance money way him owe her. na $325,350.00 USD yankee for business way them get together before the seperate. the lawyer standard retainer fee na $2,000 USD,wen him go deduct from the total amount wen cheque clear.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From the scammer:

Thank you for your last mail. Sorry for the delay, I have being clarified by my Ex, but my Cooperative already have drafted a payment Cheque on " Law Office of .....", which will get to your office address before on the 15th. Please like I have mentioned that I am ready to pay her balance without any Court trials. Please do not file any Court case because it can be handled amicably and more over I do not have time to follow up with Court cases. I am always outside the state because of my Contract position.

I will give you update concerning her payment, I mean immediately it is issued to your office. Please let me know if this mail finds you in good faith.

Thank you and I will not disappoint.
B. Lawandoski.

It's a fake check scam. He will disappoint you.